ARGOSY

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe turkey is one of the nations aligning itself with Russia that makes up a coalition attempting to come into Israel as described in Ezekiel 38/39?

I can't be dogmatic about this, but a Muslim is a Muslim. When push comes to shove, I'm sure any loyalty to a Jew will be wiped away, especially when they see Israel nuking Damascus.

Of course I believe Ezekiel ends up with God getting the glory and divinely protecting Israel. I know you believe this is Armageddon but I'm still not convinced of that interpretation.

Let's see how this plays out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

But the caveat to the modern trade deals between Israel and Turkey is that Israel is in bed with the devil's agents.   Revelation 2:12-13 states clearly that the throne of satan is in Turkey - the city of Pergamun to be precise.  That particular place is now considered to be something of an archaeological site, but spiritual wickedness doesn't necessarily require bright lights and self-advertisement to function.  The place itself has a sort of eternal darkness about it.  The word I'm looking for is haunted.  Anything to do with Pergamun has been closely associated with great evil and anti-semitism.   Do your own study if you dare.

I wonder if it matters that Hitler moved the throne of Satan to Germany. Could that lend any meaning to the situation.

Then that makes me wonder if the stage that Obama created that looked exactly like that throne for his acceptance speech has anything to do with any of that.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

But the caveat to the modern trade deals between Israel and Turkey is that Israel is in bed with the devil's agents.   Revelation 2:12-13 states clearly that the throne of satan is in Turkey - the city of Pergamun to be precise.  That particular place is now considered to be something of an archaeological site, but spiritual wickedness doesn't necessarily require bright lights and self-advertisement to function.  The place itself has a sort of eternal darkness about it.  The word I'm looking for is haunted.  Anything to do with Pergamun has been closely associated with great evil and anti-semitism.   Do your own study if you dare.

I wonder if it matters that Hitler moved the throne of Satan to Germany. Could that lend any meaning to the situation.

Then that makes me wonder if the stage that Obama created that looked exactly like that throne for his acceptance speech has anything to do with any of that.

Hitler never moved the throne. The altar of Pergamom (Satan's altar) was already in Berlin before Hitler came to power. Although it is fitting that it was in Germany during Nazi rule.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe turkey is one of the nations aligning itself with Russia that makes up a coalition attempting to come into Israel as described in Ezekiel 38/39?

I can't be dogmatic about this, but a Muslim is a Muslim. When push comes to shove, I'm sure any loyalty to a Jew will be wiped away, especially when they see Israel nuking Damascus.

Of course I believe Ezekiel ends up with God getting the glory and divinely protecting Israel. I know you believe this is Armageddon but I'm still not convinced of that interpretation.

Yes Turkey aligns with Russia. It is debatable whether Gog is Russia or Turkey, they are such big players, but I'm sure they will be in an alliance during that great Gog attack.

You know the saying "if you can't beat them, join them".  This is what Islam is doing, they recognize that there is this strong western/Masonic/Jewish/Christian drive to rebuild the temple and support Zionism. They recognize that the West is incredibly powerful with warfare, actually unbeatable. They recognize that western financiers influence world economies. So they will pretend for a few years to encourage a Jewish Messiah/rebuilt temple. They will allow this western leader to rule for 3.5 years, but plan a secretive attack on Jews during that 3.5 years. This is Sunni Islam beliefs (western friendly) suddenly turning to Shi-ite beliefs (destroy the Jews) which cause Armageddon.

I like the "see how it pans out approach" as long as one is aware of the options as it unfolds, we can be ready.

Yes Turkey aligns with Russia. It is debatable whether Gog is Russia or Turkey, they are such big players, but I'm sure they will be in an alliance during that great Gog attack.

You know the saying "if you can't beat them, join them".  This is what Islam is doing, they recognize that there is this strong western/Masonic/Jewish/Christian drive to rebuild the temple and support Zionism. They recognize that the West is incredibly powerful with warfare, actually unbeatable. They recognize that western financiers influence world economies. So they will pretend for a few years to encourage a Jewish Messiah/rebuilt temple. They will allow this western leader to rule for 3.5 years, but plan a secretive attack on Jews during that 3.5 years. This is Sunni Islam beliefs (western friendly) suddenly turning to Shi-ite beliefs (destroy the Jews) which cause Armageddon.

I like the "see how it pans out approach" as long as one is aware of the options as it unfolds, we can be ready.

I'm not sure why you think that Sunni Islam beliefs are Western-friendly, unless of course you are saying that they 'pretend' to be Western-friendly. I also don't know why you lump Masonic beliefs in with Jewish and Christian ones.

Apart from that, I more-or-less agree with what you are saying, and I do emphasize the 'more-or-less'.

I'm not sure why you think that Sunni Islam beliefs are Western-friendly, unless of course you are saying that they 'pretend' to be Western-friendly. I also don't know why you lump Masonic beliefs in with Jewish and Christian ones.

Apart from that, I more-or-less agree with what you are saying, and I do emphasize the 'more-or-less'.

There is a strong pro-Zionist pro-rebuilt temple viewpoint within evangelical Christianity. There is a strong rebuilt temple view in freemasonry, and also among Jews. 

Sunni  Islam promotes the idea that there will come a "Christ" for the Christians and Jews who will bring peace for 7 years to earth.

Wikipedia:     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

"The Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist).[4] Jesus, who is considered the Masih (Messiah) in Islam, will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes with his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal, where Jesus will slay Dajjal and unite mankind.

See the unity between a great Islamic leader and a great christian/Jewish leader predicted by Islam? In our eschatology this is the false prophet (Mahdi) and the false Christ (Masih). But the cleverness of the deception is that Islam has a false antichrist (dajjal) preceding the false Christ to make the false Christ seem like the true Christ who destroys the antichrist. This is why Jesus says beware of false "Christs" - plural. I believe Jesus is referring to the obviously evil dajjal (first false Christ) and the deceptive Isa/Masih (second false Christ).

ps thanks for the support, if we read prophecies carefully they don't agree with the mainstream views on Israel.

There is a strong pro-Zionist pro-rebuilt temple viewpoint within evangelical Christianity. There is a strong rebuilt temple view in freemasonry, and also among Jews. 

Sunni  Islam promotes the idea that there will come a "Christ" for the Christians and Jews who will bring peace for 7 years to earth.

"The Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist).[4] Jesus, who is considered the Masih (Messiah) in Islam, will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes with his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal, where Jesus will slay Dajjal and unite mankind.

See the unity between a great Islamic leader and a great christian/Jewish leader predicted by Islam? In our eschatology this is the false prophet (Mahdi) and the false Christ (Masih). But the cleverness of the deception is that Islam has a false antichrist (dajjal) preceding the false Christ to make the false Christ seem like the true Christ who destroys the antichrist. This is why Jesus says beware of false "Christs" - plural. I believe Jesus is referring to the obviously evil dajjal (first false Christ) and the deceptive Isa/Masih (second false Christ).

You've misunderstood this. The Sunnis do not believe in a Christ of the Jews and the Christians. Their false view of Jesus is that Jesus will kill all Jews and Christians. You need to read Islamic sources, not Wikipedia.

You've misunderstood this. The Sunnis do not believe in a Christ of the Jews and the Christians. Their false view of Jesus is that Jesus will kill all Jews and Christians. You need to read Islamic sources, not Wikipedia.

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that this "Jesus" will have influence over Christians and tell Christians to support the Mahdi. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that this "Jesus" will have influence over Christians and tell Christians to support the Mahdi. 

that would be somewhat the case for the Islamic teaching says that Jesus will come back and teach us that Mohammad was right all along.     I would think that should make us want to follow the Mahdi,, however there are differences in what/who the Sunni's and shia's think the Mahdi is.