• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Reading Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 we can understand the symbols of beasts and horns. 

Beasts are simply kingdoms, historically these beasts have all been very large empires that dominate the Middle East. 

Horns = divisions within those empires

In Revelation 13 we see that there is a large ten-horned beast, that resembles a leopard. The leopard was the 3rd kingdom in Daniel 7, and represented the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. Rev 13 is therefore stating that this end-times ten-horned beast will resemble Alexander's Empire (the leopard).

Alexander's empire consisted of the following regions:   Greece, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Israel, Egypt, Libya. 

The final beast empire will resemble this leopard, and so will most likely have the same ten regions.

Jesus predicts very convincing false Messiahs in the last days. Now if a Messiah is to be convincing, he would have to dominate up to the Euphrates on behalf of Israel, because this is what Jewish prophecy expects of their expected Messiah. This means that Israel could become a superstate within the "leopard" kingdom,  covering the regions of Israel/Syria/Iraq. This would explain the 3 horns of Daniel 7 falling before 1 horn. If you follow Middle Eastern politics and current alliances  this could be made possible by a Kurdish/Jewish alliance, its possible the antichrist could be a Kurdish Jew, bringing the two discarded countries (Kurdistan and Israel) into a new and powerful alliance. 

The little horn that rises and dominates the 3 regions would then be Kurdistan or Israel. Does this view contradict any verses in the bible?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

How do you see Daniel 2 the metallic image kingdoms compare to Daniel 7 ?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Reading Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 we can understand the symbols of beasts and horns. 

Beasts are simply kingdoms, historically these beasts have all been very large empires that dominate the Middle East. 

In Revelation 13 we see that there is a large ten-horned beast, that resembles a leopard. The leopard was the 3rd kingdom in Daniel 7, and represented the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. Rev 13 is therefore stating that this end-times ten-horned beast will resemble Alexander's Empire (the leopard).

Alexander's empire consisted of the following regions:   Greece, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Israel, Egypt, Libya. 

The final beast empire will resemble this leopard, and so will most likely have the same ten regions.

Jesus predicts very convincing false Messiahs in the last days. Now if a Messiah is to be convincing, he would have to dominate up to the Euphrates on behalf of Israel, because this is what Jewish prophecy expects of their expected Messiah. This means that Israel could become a superstate within the "leopard" kingdom,  covering the regions of Israel/Syria/Iraq. This would explain the 3 horns of Daniel 7 falling before 1 horn. If you follow Middle Eastern politics and current alliances  this could be made possible by a Kurdish/Jewish alliance, its possible the antichrist could be a Kurdish Jew, bringing the two discarded countries (Kurdistan and Israel) into a new and powerful alliance. 

The little horn that rises and dominates the 3 regions would then be Kurdistan or Israel. Does this view contradict any verses in the bible?

The little horn is not Jews 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I

I find it very difficult to see how one would throw a kingdom into a lake of fire......

Rev 19:19-21

20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.

NASB

Rev 17:8-9

8 "The beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast , that he was and is not and will come.

NASB

Beast does not seem like a kingdom to me.    I guess we need to understand what an abyss is and who is presently in the abyss that could come out of it......     but a kingdom would be very hard to fit into that description in my personal view.

8 "The beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast , that he was and is not and will come.

NASB

Beast does not seem like a kingdom to me.    I guess we need to understand what an abyss is and who is presently in the abyss that could come out of it......     but a kingdom would be very hard to fit into that description in my personal view.

When a horn or beast is given a mouth, this refers to its leader (Daniel 7, Revelation 13)

I believe the abyss is symbolic language to indicate a kingdom re-arising from its deep destruction. 

The little horn is not Jews 

I meant the country of Israel, not Jews specifically. Its the only country that had ceased when Revelation was written, and has amazed the world when it rose again:

Rev 17:  The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

I believe they are the same four kingdoms:

Gold/Lion  =  Babylon

Silver/Bear  =  Persia

Bronze/Leopard = Greece

Iron/Beast  = Rome

Rome has 3 stages:

Iron = Beast = Roman Empire

Iron and clay feet  =  Rome/Istanbul

Ten toes = Little horn and ten horns = Middle East Empire

Expressed differently in Revelation 13:

Two horned beast (Rome/Istanbul) supports the boastful beast (boastful little horn) 

This Roman/Middle Eastern relationship is also expressed differently in Rev 17:

Rome (woman) is carried away by the beast with ten horns (Middle Eastern beast)

In all prophecies the theme is the same: Rome and Istanbul (the two old capitals of Rome) create a new ten nation Middle Eastern Empire.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I believe they are the same four kingdoms:

Gold/Lion  =  Babylon

Silver/Bear  =  Persia

Bronze/Leopard = Greece

Iron/Beast  = Rome

Rome has 3 stages:

Iron = Beast = Roman Empire

Iron and clay feet  =  Rome/Istanbul

Ten toes = Little horn and ten horns = Middle East Empire

Expressed differently in Revelation 13:

Two horned beast (Rome/Istanbul) supports the boastful beast (boastful little horn) 

This Roman/Middle Eastern relationship is also expressed differently in Rev 17:

Rome (woman) is carried away by the beast with ten horns (Middle Eastern beast)

In all prophecies the theme is the same: Rome and Istanbul (the two old capitals of Rome) create a new ten nation Middle Eastern Empire.

Nitpicking- bear = Media-Persia

You see Rome carried away by the 10 headed beast, whereby I see the beast as Rome. The Harlot or woman perhaps is the false religion that serves the beast.

8The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

NASB

When a horn or beast is given a mouth, this refers to its leader (Daniel 7, Revelation 13)

I believe the abyss is symbolic language to indicate a kingdom re-arising from its deep destruction. 

It's going to be interesting to watch them throw a whole kingdom into the lake of fire.