• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I do think the little horn of Daniel 7 is the Rev.13 Sea Beast speaking great things.

I think the sea Beast is the 7th head reigning, but this is history to me of the RC church during the dark ages.

But is coming back again.

I have had in my mind that the Eighth Beast with the Ten Kings would go against Israel - Ezek. 38, 39

God caused them to agree to come together for a purpose.

Just thinking how Israel would be a part of system.

If you read my thread on "Befriend them, then kill" you will see how this all works. Islam befriends Israel, supports Israel's new Messiah, and when Israel is complacent under their false Messiah, then Islam suddenly attacks Israel, simple as that. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Since the Emperor Constantine created the city of Constantinople in 330AD, he effectively split the Roman Empire into two parts, Western Europe and Turkey. The Roman empire has been split ever since.

We are currently living in the split empire period, where western Europe and Turkey are separate. they will soon join together again, the wounded head of the Roman empire will heal soon. The whore city Babylon just represents the Vatican/Western Europe part of Rome. It already exists.

The 8th will come when the two-part revived Roman empire establishes the new Middle East Union of ten nations. Turkey and the new 3-part country (Kurdistan/ Israel?) will dominate this union.

You do know turkey in 2009 broke away from Israel and aligned itself with Syria.

I see turkey as being part of gogs army in Ezekiel 38-39, aligning with Russia and coming down into Israel. Of course God has something to say about that.

Since the Emperor Constantine created the city of Constantinople in 330AD, he effectively split the Roman Empire into two parts, Western Europe and Turkey. The Roman empire has been split ever since.

We are currently living in the split empire period, where western Europe and Turkey are separate. they will soon join together again, the wounded head of the Roman empire will heal soon. The whore city Babylon just represents the Vatican/Western Europe part of Rome. It already exists.

The 8th will come when the two-part revived Roman empire establishes the new Middle East Union of ten nations. Turkey and the new 3-part country (Kurdistan/ Israel?) will dominate this union.

You do know turkey in 2009 broke away from Israel and aligned itself with Syria.

I see turkey as being part of gogs army in Ezekiel 38-39, aligning with Russia and coming down into Israel. Of course God has something to say about that.

Exactly, Turkey (Gog) and Russia invade the antichrist in Israel. As I pointed out already in this thread, Ezekiel 39 and Joel 2 show that Israel is in sin until the northern army invades. If you read my "befriend them" thread, you will see that despite the outward rhetoric of the last few years , plans are coming together for a regional co-operation.

Daniel 11 says the antichrist already owns the beautiful land , but not jordan and Saudi. If he owns Israel, why would he be invading it? He does not invade Israel, he is in the South when the northern army suddenly attacks, because "reports from the north alarm him".

You must not be fooled by outward rhetoric in the Middle East, its by their actions that you know what is going on. According to actions, the Kurds, Turkey, Israel and the USA have been allies for many years. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Then you would see that Daniel 7 4th beast is the Iron kingdom which started with Pagan Rome

and went into the Papal Rome(got wounded) and is still alive but will gain power once more by the Ten kings.

I do see the 6th and 7th head is Rome and the 8th is of the last one and still Rome(iron)

I do see the  sea beast is already history(1,260 years in the dark ages)but still alive in parts.

Ok , I don't take the historicist approach of 1 day = 1 year.

I have a general rule, when there is a lot of detail, then a prophecy is literal and not figurative because God doesn't want to confuse us with many symbols.

Thus when Daniel 7 refers to a time, times and half a time, and Daniel 9 refers to half a "seven", and Daniel 12 refers to "a time, times and half a time", and Daniel 12 refers to 1290 days, and Rev 13 refers to 42 months, and Rev 12 refers to a "time, times and half a time" , and Rev 12 refers to 1260 days...........

Instead of seeing them as various time-frames I see this as multiple confirmation of a short sharp tribulation period of just 3.5 years.

Regarding the iron kingdom, yes it has 3 stages:

1) Iron (Imperial Rome)

2) Two feet of iron and clay (split Rome    Europe/Byzantium)

3) Ten toes (ten part kingdom)

This is the same as 

6th head)   Rome

7th head)  Wounded Rome -  Rome/Istanbul

8th kingdom)  Ten part Middle Eastern Union

Reading Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 we can understand the symbols of beasts and horns. 

Beasts are simply kingdoms, historically these beasts have all been very large empires that dominate the Middle East. 

Horns = divisions within those empires

In Revelation 13 we see that there is a large ten-horned beast, that resembles a leopard. The leopard was the 3rd kingdom in Daniel 7, and represented the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. Rev 13 is therefore stating that this end-times ten-horned beast will resemble Alexander's Empire (the leopard).

Alexander's empire consisted of the following regions:   Greece, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Israel, Egypt, Libya. 

The final beast empire will resemble this leopard, and so will most likely have the same ten regions.

Jesus predicts very convincing false Messiahs in the last days. Now if a Messiah is to be convincing, he would have to dominate up to the Euphrates on behalf of Israel, because this is what Jewish prophecy expects of their expected Messiah. This means that Israel could become a superstate within the "leopard" kingdom,  covering the regions of Israel/Syria/Iraq. This would explain the 3 horns of Daniel 7 falling before 1 horn. If you follow Middle Eastern politics and current alliances  this could be made possible by a Kurdish/Jewish alliance, its possible the antichrist could be a Kurdish Jew, bringing the two discarded countries (Kurdistan and Israel) into a new and powerful alliance. 

The little horn that rises and dominates the 3 regions would then be Kurdistan or Israel. Does this view contradict any verses in the bible?

Just curious, Why are you elevating the Kurds?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

I know there is differences on time elements, but we have to consider 

not all is literal in Rev. for instance the beast gives power unto the beast for one hour.

We are somewhat close on the seven heads kingdoms.

At least we see the Rome and Ten kings coming.

I am not one that uses Anti-Christ statement in Revelation.

The Iron Kingdom will come to an end but not until they fulfill God's plan on Israel.

It's interesting how you see the Rome empire separate from the east/west schism they had when they had two capital cities.

Sounds ok to me.

I've read where some people try to make Hitlers third reich as one of the beasts empires in order to get the 7.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

when the Bible speaks of the Roman Empire, does it speak of a location, or is it speaking of the power structure that made up the Roman Empire that happened to be in Rome at that time.....    that power structure moved to Turkey in the early centuries and then seemed to die out.....   my question to you all is whether or not that same power structure has to return to Italy to fulfill prophecy?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

This refers to the future kingdoms and their rulers.