ARGOSY

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This refers to the future kingdoms and their rulers.

Are you aware that the ten square mile capitol complex (Washington DC) is actually an entity all in itself and is legally not part of the United States of America.   Has it's own legal system which is the old Roman Law   (Lex Fori)    and has been since the mid to late 1800's...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Then you would see that Daniel 7 4th beast is the Iron kingdom which started with Pagan Rome

and went into the Papal Rome(got wounded) and is still alive but will gain power once more by the Ten kings.

I do see the 6th and 7th head is Rome and the 8th is of the last one and still Rome(iron)

I do see the  sea beast is already history(1,260 years in the dark ages)but still alive in parts.

Yes, I agree with all of this. that is how I see it too. Our only difference is slight, I'm including Turkey (Byzantium.Ottoman) in the 7th kingdom, so my 7th kingdom is Papacy/Turkey, yet yours is just Papacy. I don't think that makes your view inaccurate, its just another way of looking at things. 

Also I don't see Papal Rome as gaining more power, I see it as giving its power over to Jerusalem for the final 3.5 years.

This refers to the future kingdoms and their rulers.

Are you aware that the ten square mile capitol complex (Washington DC) is actually an entity all in itself and is legally not part of the United States of America.   Has it's own legal system which is the old Roman Law   (Lex Fori)    and has been since the mid to late 1800's...

I've heard of this before. i have been told that Rome has 3 capital cities, each city has its owns laws separate to its country:

A) Vatican  - religious capital

B) City of London - financial capital

C) Washington - military capital

Looking at world trends this is very believable. Prophecy doesn't say much about that though.

when the Bible speaks of the Roman Empire, does it speak of a location, or is it speaking of the power structure that made up the Roman Empire that happened to be in Rome at that time.....    that power structure moved to Turkey in the early centuries and then seemed to die out.....   my question to you all is whether or not that same power structure has to return to Italy to fulfill prophecy?

I believe the power of Rome has been continuous. Either in Istanbul, or in Rome itself, but mainly in both centres for nearly 1700 years. Sure it has waxed and waned, but there is no need for a sudden resurgence, because the power is always there. I believe the Papal authority has always been a loose political/manipulative/deceitful control over the west, and this control remains today and extends into the Americas. So we don't need any change in the current power structure to fulfil prophecy, just an increase in the co-operation between Rome and Istanbul until they speak with one prophetic voice. (two horns like a lamb = two capitals that influence the world to worship the false Christ.)

Since the Emperor Constantine created the city of Constantinople in 330AD, he effectively split the Roman Empire into two parts, Western Europe and Turkey. The Roman empire has been split ever since.

We are currently living in the split empire period, where western Europe and Turkey are separate. they will soon join together again, the wounded head of the Roman empire will heal soon. The whore city Babylon just represents the Vatican/Western Europe part of Rome. It already exists.

The 8th will come when the two-part revived Roman empire establishes the new Middle East Union of ten nations. Turkey and the new 3-part country (Kurdistan/ Israel?) will dominate this union.

It's interesting how you see the Rome empire separate from the east/west schism they had when they had two capital cities.

Sounds ok to me.

I've read where some people try to make Hitlers third reich as one of the beasts empires in order to get the 7.

Yes I believe Turkey's place in prophecy is under-emphasized. They will lead the new ten-country kingdom, and give their power to Israel. (while secretly planning to destroy Israel during the Gog attack)

Reading Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 we can understand the symbols of beasts and horns. 

Beasts are simply kingdoms, historically these beasts have all been very large empires that dominate the Middle East. 

Horns = divisions within those empires

In Revelation 13 we see that there is a large ten-horned beast, that resembles a leopard. The leopard was the 3rd kingdom in Daniel 7, and represented the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. Rev 13 is therefore stating that this end-times ten-horned beast will resemble Alexander's Empire (the leopard).

Alexander's empire consisted of the following regions:   Greece, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Israel, Egypt, Libya. 

The final beast empire will resemble this leopard, and so will most likely have the same ten regions.

Jesus predicts very convincing false Messiahs in the last days. Now if a Messiah is to be convincing, he would have to dominate up to the Euphrates on behalf of Israel, because this is what Jewish prophecy expects of their expected Messiah. This means that Israel could become a superstate within the "leopard" kingdom,  covering the regions of Israel/Syria/Iraq. This would explain the 3 horns of Daniel 7 falling before 1 horn. If you follow Middle Eastern politics and current alliances  this could be made possible by a Kurdish/Jewish alliance, its possible the antichrist could be a Kurdish Jew, bringing the two discarded countries (Kurdistan and Israel) into a new and powerful alliance. 

The little horn that rises and dominates the 3 regions would then be Kurdistan or Israel. Does this view contradict any verses in the bible?

Just curious, Why are you elevating the Kurds?

Lol, good question.   I guess I'm just watching international trends and speculating how they could fit into prophecy. The Kurds are Jewish friendly, there are many Kurdish Jews, and Turkey and the USA are currently helping the Kurds. Well known European financial figures are investing into the region, there have been oil discoveries there. The Kurdish section of Iraq is the Western supported utopia amidst the troubled Middle East. The sudden re-appearance of Kurdistan to dominate Israel/Iraq and Syria would fit so well into the little horn/3 horn prophecy of Daniel 7..

But Israel's sudden re-appearance fits the tenses of Rev 17 even better, because the wording is :  was and is not and will come (Israel had ceased when those words were written)

Yet Kurdistan would only apply to the words "will be then will cease then will re-appear".  So Kurdistan doesn't fit the tenses as well as the re-appearance of Israel.

Its one of those situations where we must just wait and see how it pans out, but it definitely appears that the west is creating a west friendly Kurdistan in the region.

Edited by ARGOSY

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Reading Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 we can understand the symbols of beasts and horns. Beasts are simply kingdoms, historically these beasts have all been very large empires that dominate the Middle East. Horns = divisions within those empires

In Revelation 13 we see that there is a large ten-horned beast, that resembles a leopard. The leopard was the 3rd kingdom in Daniel 7, and represented the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. Rev 13 is therefore stating that this end-times ten-horned beast will resemble Alexander's Empire (the leopard).

Alexander's empire consisted of the following regions:   Greece, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Israel, Egypt, Libya. 

The final beast empire will resemble this leopard, and so will most likely have the same ten regions.

Jesus predicts very convincing false Messiahs in the last days. Now if a Messiah is to be convincing, he would have to dominate up to the Euphrates on behalf of Israel, because this is what Jewish prophecy expects of their expected Messiah. This means that Israel could become a superstate within the "leopard" kingdom,  covering the regions of Israel/Syria/Iraq. This would explain the 3 horns of Daniel 7 falling before 1 horn. If you follow Middle Eastern politics and current alliances  this could be made possible by a Kurdish/Jewish alliance, its possible the antichrist could be a Kurdish Jew, bringing the two discarded countries (Kurdistan and Israel) into a new and powerful alliance. 

The little horn that rises and dominates the 3 regions would then be Kurdistan or Israel. Does this view contradict any verses in the bible?

Lol, good question.   I guess I'm just watching international trends and speculating how they could fit into prophecy. The Kurds are Jewish friendly, there are many Kurdish Jews, and Turkey and the USA are currently helping the Kurds. Well known European financial figures are investing into the region, there have been oil discoveries there. The Kurdish section of Iraq is the Western supported utopia amidst the troubled Middle East. The sudden re-appearance of Kurdistan to dominate Israel/Iraq and Syria would fit so well into the little horn/3 horn prophecy of Daniel 7..

But Israel's sudden re-appearance fits the tenses of Rev 17 even better, because the wording is :  was and is not and will come (Israel had ceased when those words were written)

Yet Kurdistan would only apply to the words "will be then will cease then will re-appear".  So Kurdistan doesn't fit the tenses as well as the re-appearance of Israel.

Its one of those situations where we must just wait and see how it pans out, but it definitely appears that the west is creating a west friendly Kurdistan in the region.

How do you see the Psalm 83 war playing out?

I actually think this will be the next big event to behold. How about you?

Reading Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 we can understand the symbols of beasts and horns. Beasts are simply kingdoms, historically these beasts have all been very large empires that dominate the Middle East. Horns = divisions within those empires

How do you see the Psalm 83 war playing out?

I actually think this will be the next big event to behold. How about you?

It seems to be common among end-times experts to predict a war that establishes or precedes the antichrist's power. I don't see such a war in prophecy. I only see the one great war at the second coming. 

All references to an attack on Israel by all its neighbours refer to Armageddon. Whether Psalm 83, Ezekiel 39, Joel 2, Rev 16, Rev 19, Zechariah 14........ its all Armageddon.

Before that we only have wars and rumors of war, no great war until the second coming. I'm anticipating the antichrist will have a small war to show Jews that he is a good false Christ, by conquering up to the Euphrates. But this may just be a token war given that Israel already has allies in the region (Kurds) and Syria and Iraq are militarily weak.

I know there is differences on time elements, but we have to consider 

not all is literal in Rev. for instance the beast gives power unto the beast for one hour.

We are somewhat close on the seven heads kingdoms.

At least we see the Rome and Ten kings coming.

I am not one that uses Anti-Christ statement in Revelation.

The Iron Kingdom will come to an end but not until they fulfill God's plan on Israel.

Yes we have very close views considering the various options out there. I agree that time can be figurative, so other views are also possible, I just prefer the day=day or year=year view as much as possible, having a general preference for literal interpretations unless obviously otherwise.

I see the antichrist clearly in Revelation 13, when the beast is given eyes and a mouth and speaks boastful words, I feel its referring to the leader of that empire (the antichrist)

I believe the iron kingdom will be destroyed just prior to the fulfilment of God's plan for Israel:

God's plan for Israel is to scare them with a major war, so that they turn from their sins (of following a false Christ) and turn to the true Christ, Jesus. This repentance occurs at Armageddon when all the Islamic nations attack Israel.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Just to add some thoughts

Daniel 2 metallic image

From what I understand of it is that it shows who all was going to rule or control Israel people.

And God deliver them at the end which is the Iron and clay kingdom.

I don't at this time see anything showing Muslim alone is going alone against Israel at Armageddon .

That would be another layer in the metallic image.

So far I see the Iron and clay being Religion and Civil power, but has the strength of the Iron.