• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

:hmmm: Have you ever wondered  Why God didn't destroy the devil in the first place when He sinned against Him? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yes.....  

Yes.....  

So what is your take on it ?

:hmmm: Have you ever wondered  Why God didn't destroy the devil in the first place when He sinned against Him? 

God doesn't destroy, the devil does.

Rather God allowed rebellion to happen as punishment.

The devil brought his punishment on to himself.

God brings life, and the devil destroys and brings death.

(John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.)

For example, say your parents tell you not to drop out of high school, but you do anyways.

The punishment is living in poverty, but you brought poverty to yourself by rebelling against authority.

In reality the authority in your life is bringing you life, not death.

Yes.....  

Using what little I know about the daily activities of that realm, and how it seems Jesus is stressing that we love them, kind of leads me to think that this is all playing out to teach all of creation what happens when someone like Lucifer is in charge.....    if God just squished him like a bug when he went bad, the rest of creation might think the Godhead was just a tyrant.     At least this way all of everything can look at planet earth and know that under Lucifer the entire of everything would be corrupt.

I don't know that we truly understand what goes on in Gods realm to really wager a guess.'

there are way more questions than answers.    What are the stones of fire on Gods Holy Mountain that Lucifer walked through.....     who are the 24 elders.....    what do the angels do all day long before we came along.....    what was here before God said let their be light......   exactly when did Lucifer go bad....    and what exactly did he do.....    why would a third of the angels follow him....      can God really just wipe him out....  

Since Paul told us that we would judge the angels, is all this just so the majority of those who followed Satan might have some chance from us or are they already condemned and we are to do the condemning......      

Just so many things that I don't even have a clue about and it seems that the more I study and the little more I learn  identifies and enlightens me about what I really don't know at all.    

If we are going to be like Jesus when we are resurected and as I understand it a little higher than the angels, maybe the whole thing was just a proving ground study for mankind to become what we are supposed to be in the end.

There are many possibilities, but I would say that we know so little that it would be more of mental play to ponder the question of why all this than a serious research project.

But I would say this......    I may be the only one in the world who is really enjoying it,  but this old dude is having a ball watching it all come to pass.    It would be kind of like surfing those 50 foot waves in Hawaii this week.....    we're kind of adrift in this big world around us and we are really so small we really don't matter.......   so you can be afraid panic and drown, because there is nothing we can do about the waves.........   or you can crawl up on a board and ride the waves.......    and if you keep your balance, it's quite a ride.    So till we find out what's really going on, hang on to the Holy Spirit, for He is our surf board, and enjoy the ride.........     and God will tell us all about it when we get to shore.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Yes.....  

Using what little I know about the daily activities of that realm, and how it seems Jesus is stressing that we love them, kind of leads me to think that this is all playing out to teach all of creation what happens when someone like Lucifer is in charge.....    if God just squished him like a bug when he went bad, the rest of creation might think the Godhead was just a tyrant.     At least this way all of everything can look at planet earth and know that under Lucifer the entire of everything would be corrupt.

I don't know that we truly understand what goes on in Gods realm to really wager a guess.'

there are way more questions than answers.    What are the stones of fire on Gods Holy Mountain that Lucifer walked through.....     who are the 24 elders.....    what do the angels do all day long before we came along.....    what was here before God said let their be light......   exactly when did Lucifer go bad....    and what exactly did he do.....    why would a third of the angels follow him....      can God really just wipe him out....  

Since Paul told us that we would judge the angels, is all this just so the majority of those who followed Satan might have some chance from us or are they already condemned and we are to do the condemning......      

Just so many things that I don't even have a clue about and it seems that the more I study and the little more I learn  identifies and enlightens me about what I really don't know at all.    

If we are going to be like Jesus when we are resurected and as I understand it a little higher than the angels, maybe the whole thing was just a proving ground study for mankind to become what we are supposed to be in the end.

There are many possibilities, but I would say that we know so little that it would be more of mental play to ponder the question of why all this than a serious research project.

But I would say this......    I may be the only one in the world who is really enjoying it,  but this old dude is having a ball watching it all come to pass.    It would be kind of like surfing those 50 foot waves in Hawaii this week.....    we're kind of adrift in this big world around us and we are really so small we really don't matter.......   so you can be afraid panic and drown, because there is nothing we can do about the waves.........   or you can crawl up on a board and ride the waves.......    and if you keep your balance, it's quite a ride.    So till we find out what's really going on, hang on to the Holy Spirit, for He is our surf board, and enjoy the ride.........     and God will tell us all about it when we get to shore.

Yes, I agree with you.

God believes in free will and I guess that by rebelling against God, Lucifer was throwing down the gauntlet. It's like somebody challenging you to a game, so you accept and you play the game.

Satan wants people to worship him. Rather than destroy Satan there and then, God knows that his power and wisdom will prevail if he lets Satan test us. God is not an insufferable dictator. He's a father and like all good fathers he wants us to learn from our own mistakes.

He also wants to know if we want to be his children too.

(John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.)

For example, say your parents tell you not to drop out of high school, but you do anyways.

The punishment is living in poverty, but you brought poverty to yourself by rebelling against authority.

Deuteronomy 32:39

King James Version (KJV)

39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

The devil destroys that which is good that is what Jesus meant 

Yes.....  

Yes, I agree with you.

God believes in free will and I guess that by rebelling against God, Lucifer was throwing down the gauntlet. It's like somebody challenging you to a game, so you accept and you play the game.

Satan wants people to worship him. Rather than destroy Satan there and then, God knows that his power and wisdom will prevail if he lets Satan test us. God is not an insufferable dictator. He's a father and like all good fathers he wants us to learn from our own mistakes.

He also wants to know if we want to be his children too.

While Satan does seek adoration, he actually teaches to worship self as much as to adore him.  He wanted to be like God, and he wants us to also.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings other one...

That was truly beautiful ,From the crawling up on the board.......

or you can crawl up on a board and ride the waves.......    and if you keep your balance, it's quite a ride.    So till we find out what's really going on, hang on to the Holy Spirit, for He is our surf board, and enjoy the ride.........     and God will tell us all about it when we get to shore.

in part......written by other one

I love it & you hardly ever see me post a quote because I think its ridiculous waiting all that space......

Anyway,,,,,,Blessings to you Izzel....I was carried away with the waves for a moment-LOL but in response to your OP.....yes,sure I have.....God destroyed nation after nation that worship other gods & false idols so they would not defile his people & yet from the getgo He spared lucifer...........but then I thought,well,,,I never heard of angels getting killed so perhaps he created them to remain eternal & thats why the lake of fire & eternal torment?HE does say that hell was not intended for man?One of my favorite things to do is "Would ifs".......but we could sit here all day & speculate & like other one says,,,,,,,we usually end up with more questions & the realization of how little we truly know

I  think that God wanted man to truly love Him and even gave us free will to decide as we may and by allowing satan into the picture......that love could be tried.........but again,speculation       Well,my answer is yes & I can't wait to be astonished when I" no longer see dimly"........it's been fun.....thanks,cool thread

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Deuteronomy 32:39

King James Version (KJV)

39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

The devil destroys that which is good that is what Jesus meant 

Correct. When God takes things away from you, he is convicting you for your own good, thus the book of Job.