• Birthday:  12/07/1989

It is 1260 years 

A Time = 1 year

Times = 2 years

Dividing of Times = 1/2 year.

360 X 3yr =1080 180 or 1/2 year = 1260

Forty two months = 42 X 30 = 1260

Two hundred and threescore = 1260

This same power depicted as controlling religious affairs for 1260 years, will again arise. It's deadly wound healed. Together with the "power of the dragon" and "force of the second beast" the world will be brought to a crises. (See Rev. 13) Therefore it is imperative that we understand this issue.

You're doing the math wrong. Do you know what Jubilee timing is?

Jubilee Timing vs. Our Timing

70 Weeks: Daniel 9:24-27

Great Tribulation: Daniel 9:27 / Daniel 12:11 / Rev 12:6 / Rev 13:5 Jubilee Timing

1 week = 7 year periods

7 weeks = 49 year periods

62 weeks = 434 year periods

69 (7+62) weeks = 483 year periods

70 weeks = 490 year periods of time

Our Timing

3.5 year tribulation / 3.5 year great tribulation = 7 years

1,260 days / 3.5 years = 360 days in a biblical year

42 months = 12 months in a year/24 months in 2 years/36 months in 3 years/42 Months is 3.5 years

is  this what you been taught ? a 3.5 year tribulation

no where in the bible says how long is the tribulation 

It is in the Bible Izzel. Rev 13:5 clearly states that the great trib is 3.5 years. Again, you need to learn Daniel 9:24-27 and what Jubilee timing is. It's important to emphasize that the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation are not synonymous terms. The Tribulation refers to the full seven-year period while the “Great Tribulation” refers to the second half of the Tribulation. (Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.) 42 months is 3.5 years, the great tribulation.

My math is correct and i know how to calculate as you did  i am not caculating the 70 weeks  my friend that is another prophecy yet a day for a year will still apply 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1

It is 1260 years 

A Time = 1 year

Times = 2 years

This same power depicted as controlling religious affairs for 1260 years, will again arise. It's deadly wound healed. Together with the "power of the dragon" and "force of the second beast" the world will be brought to a crises. (See Rev. 13) Therefore it is imperative that we understand this issue.

You're doing the math wrong. Do you know what Jubilee timing is?

Jubilee Timing vs. Our Timing

70 Weeks: Daniel 9:24-27

Great Tribulation: Daniel 9:27 / Daniel 12:11 / Rev 12:6 / Rev 13:5 Jubilee Timing

1 week = 7 year periods

7 weeks = 49 year periods

62 weeks = 434 year periods

69 (7+62) weeks = 483 year periods

70 weeks = 490 year periods of time

Our Timing

3.5 year tribulation / 3.5 year great tribulation = 7 years

1,260 days / 3.5 years = 360 days in a biblical year

42 months = 12 months in a year/24 months in 2 years/36 months in 3 years/42 Months is 3.5 years

is  this what you been taught ? a 3.5 year tribulation

no where in the bible says how long is the tribulation 

It is in the Bible Izzel. Rev 13:5 clearly states that the great trib is 3.5 years. Again, you need to learn Daniel 9:24-27 and what Jubilee timing is. It's important to emphasize that the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation are not synonymous terms. The Tribulation refers to the full seven-year period while the “Great Tribulation” refers to the second half of the Tribulation. (Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.) 42 months is 3.5 years, the great tribulation.

You mix two prophecies Daniel 9 has nothing to do with our future time that has already past 

I presumed you believe in a rapture ?

Proverbs 30:5

King James Version (KJV)

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

So, here is a complete listing of the passages that deal with the same 1260 year time period of persecution-which has nothing to do with the 70 weeks 

• 3 1/2 Times - Rev 12:14, Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7
  • 1260 days - Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6
  • 42 Months - Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5

A Day Equals One Year

The 70 week prophecy of Daniel 9:24 - 27 acknowledges that the 70 weeks are not literally 70 weeks, but rather 70 weeks of years, or 490 years. The principle is that in Bible prophecy, you must substitute a period of a year in place of a day. This is the day=year principle. This equation is clearly established in scripture-but has nothing to do with revelation 11

My math is correct and i know how to calculate as you did  i am not caculating the 70 weeks  my friend that is another prophecy yet a day for a year will still apply 

But if you did the math right you would know that the 42 months in Revelation 13:5 is speaking about the great tribulation. What's the problem.

You mix two prophecies Daniel 9 has nothing to do with our future time that has already past 

I presumed you believe in a rapture ?

Daniel 9 is a complex study, and I believe with certainty that Daniel 9:27 is referring to the seven year trib and antichrist. I'm also going to be reading two books this year in regards to Jubilee timing and Daniel 70 weeks. It's a very complicated study.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

What time frame is this 12th chapter ?

2000 years ago ?

or

Is it all future ?

If its all future who is the man child ?

Who is the remnant that are born from her also sometime later ? (I can't seeing it being Mary other children)

Good question, but I believe the time-frame is mentioned in verse 5 and 6

And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Jesus is the man-child, after Jesus resurrection, Israel fled into the wilderness (into the nations). There Israel will find a place of protection for the 3.5 tribulation years during which the church will be persecuted. So it covers 2000 plus years.

The remnant are us believers who are the offspring of Israel (adopted sons of Abraham)

Romans 4:16

Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

It is not 1260 days 

What isn't 1260 days?  Are you referring to Rev 12 which mentions 1260 days and saying it shouldn't be interpreted as literal days? If so why not literal days?

It is 1260 years 

A Time = 1 year

Times = 2 years

Izzel I agree with the 1,260 years

so you are seeing then that Rev. 11, 12 and 13 most is already history.

Also in your belief can you figure out the 3 1/2 days the two witnesses died and the one hour  in Rev.17 ?

More questions for you all

It seems you make Israel the woman and she should be here on Earth(in some kind of heavenly place?)

The Red Dragon is here on Earth in the same heaven as the woman.(but cast down to Earth)

Michael is here also fighting here on Earth in the same heaven as the woman and Dragon is in.

If this is not on Earth then it would be in heaven then how can the woman(12 tribes of Israel) give birth in heaven

and who is the Father ?

Maybe we need to figure out which heaven is being used here.

And keep all the same characters in the same place.

I know some make it a war in heaven - if that is so - the woman(Israel) is up there also.

2000 years ago ?

or

Is it all future ?

Who is the remnant that are born from her also sometime later ? (I can't seeing it being Mary other children)

And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Jesus is the man-child, after Jesus resurrection, Israel fled into the wilderness (into the nations). There Israel will find a place of protection for the 3.5 tribulation years during which the church will be persecuted. So it covers 2000 plus years.

The remnant are us believers who are the offspring of Israel (adopted sons of Abraham)

Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

It is not 1260 days 

What isn't 1260 days?  Are you referring to Rev 12 which mentions 1260 days and saying it shouldn't be interpreted as literal days? If so why not literal days?

It is 1260 years 

A Time = 1 year

Times = 2 years

Also in your belief can you figure out the 3 1/2 days the two witnesses died and the one hour  in Rev.17 ?

So, here is a complete listing of the passages that deal with the same 1260 year time period of persecution note the 3 1/2 days is the same 1260 days etc 

It seems you make Israel the woman and she should be here on Earth(in some kind of heavenly place?)

The Red Dragon is here on Earth in the same heaven as the woman.(but cast down to Earth)

Michael is here also fighting here on Earth in the same heaven as the woman and Dragon is in.

If this is not on Earth then it would be in heaven then how can the woman(12 tribes of Israel) give birth in heaven

and who is the Father ?

I know some make it a war in heaven - if that is so - the woman(Israel) is up there also.

The woman is the church the war took place in heaven and that was the 3rd heaven where the devil sinned 

and who is the Father ?

The woman is the church the war took place in heaven and that was the 3rd heaven where the devil sinned

Why not keep it in the same heaven as the chapter is giving. Keep the woman in the same place. Edited by Bible_Gazer

2000 years ago ?

or

Is it all future ?

And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

It is not 1260 days 

It is 1260 years 

A Time = 1 year

Times = 2 years

So, here is a complete listing of the passages that deal with the same 1260 year time period of persecution note the 3 1/2 days is the same 1260 days etc 

Are you saying the two witnesses laid dead for 1,260 years(3 1/2 days)

that it is also the church in Rev.12 going into the wilderness for 1,260 years.

They are the same ?