Sign in to follow this  
dydimusnomore

Greetings to all fellow Believers in Christ.

It is my hearts desire to see that everyone recieves the Gospel with a measure of faith. I believe that there is only one way to salvation,and that is through believeing with intent that God's Son came to die upon the cross for our sins and was buried and raised from the dead so that we might have eternal life. If there is anyone that doesn't believe the same please feel free to comment and we can openly discuss this VERY important issue in hopes of reaching a conclusion of faith.

Welcome to Worthy. 

Good to see you in chat.  :thumbsup:

Thank you all brothers and sisters. I hope to have a beautiful fellowship in Jesus' name!

Welcome didymusnomore :)

Amen " Jesus is the only way!

May I ask how you picked your username:)

Thank you all brothers and sisters. I hope to have a beautiful fellowship in Jesus' name!

Amen~!

Welcome didymusnomore :)

Amen " Jesus is the only way!

May I ask how you picked your username:)

I was once a non believer just as dydimus in the Bible,aka Doubting Thomas. My name as well is Thomas. And i doubt no more!!

Amen brother,what would life be without Jesus?

We  love to share and have fellowship with you--:)  

I think that you will like WB!

2 Corinthians 5:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      Fullness  Of  The  Stature
      ---
           No matter your denomination, and no matter your bible version, we as believer's all have 2 things in common.
      One, :  is that we were dead in sin, hopeless and lost,  and needing to be forgiven and saved.
      Two, :  all of us, (born again)  ether by death, or by rapture, are going to meet Jesus The Christ, face to face.
      So, i  always  tell all who will listen, ither in a group, or one by one, that "you need to thoughtfully live your Christian Life, the best you can,  as if you are going to die today and meet the Lord and give account of your deeds- works - motive(s).".
      And that is because you just might.
      Trust me when i tell you, that all the people, every single one that is not an infant,  who are found in the obituary page today, had no idea yesterday they would be found in it today.........Follow me?........Good.
      Saint, you are exactly one stopped heartbeat, at all times, from meeting JESUS...so, thats important to consider from time to time, as this knowledge can help you understand what not to do, and what TO do with your TIME.
      --------------------------------------
      The bema seat, the judgment seat of Christ, or whatever you need to call it, .... there is coming to you, ready or not,  a meeting with your Lord regarding what you have done for him, "in the body", on this earth, after you were saved.  He is going to judge your works, and if your motives for doing some of it were vain glory, selfish ambition, or "look at me" opportunities, then our NT tells us that in the sifting fire of Jesus's Righteous analysis, these works of yours, (your lifestyle included).. SOME OF THEM.... will be deemed "wood, hay and stubble".........But, the others.....the other works you did for your Lord, out of Love, and out of a pure motive that was not selfish or self centered, will be DEEMED BY JESUS as jewels, as precious stones, as gold., and you can study all this out, simply by doing a deep study of the "judgement seat of Christ", and just run the verses (study) and ask God to give you wisdom and enlightenment about all this that is coming your way.
      So, having said that, let me now get to the purpose and point of this Thread...... which is.... There is this verse....>"absent from the Body, and present with the LORD".....given by Paul, which is of course a fact and confirmation regarding what i just told you, =  where you are going as soon as you die or as soon as Jesus cracks the sky and takes us, his redeemed Bride, all up high.
      And what exactly do i want to show you..... is this.
      I want to show you an understanding about how you are to comprehend what is meant by 2 verses....
      1.) "grown or matured into the fullness of the measure of Christ"... and.... 2.)  "conformed into the image of Christ".
      So what is all that?
      Well its very simple and i'll tell you.
      Im giving out Light, so be discerning.
      As you know, from the moment of your new birth, (born again), All Believers began a physical and spiritual journey that is taking you (transforming you)  from your old adamic nature and remaking you day by day, "from glory to glory" into the IMAGE of Christ.
      And what is Christ's image?......... Well, in this instance this word means, "just like" or "same as"....or, "exact nature", "perfect/precise likeness".   And all this means is that God, who began a good work in you, (salvation)  will be faithful to complete it, totally, when you get you new body and enter the literal 3rd Heaven, where Jesus is along with all those of faith who have gone before, as well as the heavenly host of Angels and others.
      Saint, imagine seeing winged Cherubs in the air..... Imagine a place where you never get tired, have no worries, and dont need sleep and have a body that is just like the Body of Jesus........Imagine a place where you can have a chat with The Apostle Paul, St. Francis, John The Baptist, both Mary's, John the Apostle..... Imagine Saint, that you can tell Jesus how much you love Him, and see Him SMILE and tell you that He loves you and is so glad you are THERE..
      How about all that?.......  Philippians 4:8
      Now, quickly, as its nearly 12:00, and many of you are looking at your watches. ... :)........... How are we to understand what it means to be made into the image of Jesus, and what is that like, regarding a human being, when the process is finalized?.....> How will you know you are there?.......Have you ever wondered this?....Well great, as now you can know.
      Simply :
      There are 2 understandings of how to understand what it means for YOU to have ARRIVED to a final evolution,  INTO the fullness of Christ, while you are down here on the earth, in your earth suit.

1.)  Paul explains here,  the final level of Christian Maturity... = "it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST who lives in me and through me".
      see it?
      2.)  "long- suffering , with JOYFULNESS"....
      see it?
      So, those 2, when you have come to the place in your Christian maturity when those 2 verses are YOU, then you are become,  "the fullness of the image of Christ"
      You have arrived.
      You are THERE.
      So, where are you? ????????????????
      How far along are you, Saint?
      You can check your progress into the fullness of the stature of Christ, by truthfully accessing yourself based on these two criteria.
      And if you are not quite there yet, then God bless you as you press toward the mark for the high calling of God, which IS to become,=  the fullness and the image of Jesus as much as possible, even tho its YOU, as a HUMAN.
      Here is your spiritual level reality check... :    Help yourself to a check up.
      1.) Are you so dead to self and lust of the eye and the pride of life.... and so heavenly minded and completely non-conformed to this world and its FLOW,  that your mind has become the mind of Christ to the degree that you seem to  feel connected to the pain in others who are hurting around you ??? , And, furthermore,  all you want is more of God and His presence, more Righteousness, more Enlightenment,  and can't wait to get to heaven, and would go right now if God would let you do it?
      2. ) Are you right now, able to endure any and all SUFFERING...... physical, mental, emotional, even torture, ... does not matter the type...  and still have the JOY of the LORD springing up like a deep well inside you spirt and emotions,  that  overrules and overcomes all your negative  feelings?

I'll see you on the way there....... as we keep on going.........:)

blessings,

<B><

• By ManAfterHisHeart
      Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum! I’m so thankful for God’s work in my life and where’s He’s currently brought me. I got caught up in addiction for a couple years but He’s delivered me and set me free, Amen! I’m currently serving in a ministry and will be going out on missions this summer to Morocco, Turkey, Isreal, and Kyrgyzstan! 
      God is Faithful! 
      Be Blessed,
      ~ManAfterHisHeart~
    • By Eslyn
      Hi I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savior over a year now. But struggled with my faith, I don't want my faith to be based on feelings which only last for a moment. I am right now on the worship team in my church I attend. 
      I am longing to do the will of my Heavenly Father Jehovah and to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord. I want to have that intimate relationship with him and never leave his presence. But now I have a problem, people know of my past and right now I feel like I am fighting a battle all alone. Even members in my church are saying that it is too late for me that there is no hope for me. To my face they encourage me, but when I am away from them, they keep saying this things and saying that i can never change and that i went to far from God. Since more than one person keeps saying it is too late for me, is that a confirmation? Wat would one do in my place? Would God reject me? 
    • By Manonfire63
      Was Johnny Cash Prophetic?  Johnny Cash originally wanted to sing Gospel Music. He received a degree in divinity. He has some songs that play on spiritual themes.  God is reason. One of the first steps I took down that journey was working to understand the lyrics of "When the Man Comes Around." This is a Bible Study. I won't completely break down the song, but I will show you some interesting things I have found.
      Johnny Cash “The_Man_Comes Around”
      And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder:
      One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see."
      And I saw.
      And behold, a white horse.
      There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
      An' he decides who to free and who to blame.
      Everybody won't be treated all the same.
      There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
      When the man comes around.
      The hairs on your arm will stand up.
      At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
      Will you partake of that last offered cup,
      Or disappear into the potter's ground.
      Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
      One hundred million angels singin'.
      Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.
      Voices callin', voices cryin'.
      Some are born an' some are dyin'.
      It's Alpha and Omega's Kingdom come.
      And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
      The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
      Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom.
      Then the father hen will call his chickens home.
      The wise men will bow down before the throne.
      And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns.
      Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still.
      Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still.
      Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.
      Listen to the words long written down,
      Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
      One hundred million angels singin'.
      Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettle drum.
      Voices callin', voices cryin'.
      Some are born an' some are dyin'.
      It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.
      And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
      The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
      It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
      In measured hundredweight and penny pound.
      And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
      And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
      And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
      And Hell followed with him.
      What is a White Horse? A White Horse would be a conqueror. I saw that White Horse could be taken to be Male Thumos. Articles:

"Got Thumos?"  The Art of Manliness

"Thumos in The BIble"  Paul Coughlin

God has a righteous Anger. It burns. Someone full of God's Spirit may be able to feel his anger. A White Horse is a conqueror. When you were a child, and in school, did you ever see a boy who had to be first at everything? That is Thumos. He wants to win and be first. Your body is a temple. Jesus lives inside of you. Someone with God's Spirit learns to tune his thumos through trials. (James 1:2-4) The little boy that had to be first at everything learns patience and how to compete and play well with others. He reigns in his Thumos and learns how to apply it well with God.
      Is someone a Dark Horse Katy Perry or more of a White Horse like King David, Jesus Christ, or Apostle Paul?
      Who is The Man? The Man Coming Around would be Jesus? Jesus Christ is the Man. (1 Timothy 2:5) Jesus is in heaven. How could Jesus be on the Earth walking around? Your Body is a Temple. Jesus lives inside of you. Could The Man be a Prophetic character who serves Jesus Christ; a Bond Servant of Christ?
      Or disappear into the potter's ground. "Or disappear into the potter's ground" is a really savage lyric. Judas hung himself in the Potter's Ground after betraying Jesus Christ. Given The Man Comes Around, some people who have been working against Jesus Christ and God's Kingdom may recognize their betrayal and wish to kill themselves?
      It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Mankind is like God's Vineyard. There are a lot of allegories or Metaphors in the Bible for farming. In Luke 20:9-19, Mankind is like God's Vineyard.
      The part of the plow, the part that touches the ground and turns up earth, is the pricks or the goad. A farmer plows often in straight lines. It is hard to kick against the pricks. Jesus Christ is a farmer. During his ministry on Earth, he was sowing seeds. He planted seeds and it took some time for them to grow and mature. Someone working against Jesus Christ would be trying to kick against the pricks? Saul on his way to Damascus is confronted by Christ. "'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'" (Acts 26:14)
      That is what I have for now. I found breaking down the song, and working to understand the lyrics to be a fun Bible Study. It also helped bring me closer to God and mature in understanding of God and Spiritual things.