Hall7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

God the Father is the source of creation, and he is in charge. The Father is a creator..1 Cor 8:6 But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

They were the human race

They were the human race

Of course they were lol, I mean ethnic race/backround.

God the Father is the source of creation, and he is in charge. The Father is a creator..1 Cor 8:6 But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life.

Amen but it doesn't really bring light to my question.

I personally believe all the various races were formed at the time when men were scattered throughout the earth at Babel.  I believe that when God created all the different languages, and scattered the people to different nations, he also gave them a distinct appearance.  That is my opinion. 

I don't think that fully answers your question, because it doesn't tell how Adam and Eve looked, and there is no way we can know the answer to that question with absolute certainty.  I would tend to think they probably looked like a typical Jewish person would look, but that is pure speculation, as is everything I said. 

If you have faith that the Father is the creator then it does bring light. It all goes back to faith. This is the Father who created the universe, he knows what he's doing.

Or is it possible that other humans were created after Adam and Eve?

If you have faith that the Father is the creator then it does bring light. It all goes back to faith. This is the Father who created the universe, he knows what he's doing.

I know that DRS, I know he's the creator of ALL.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Our pastor preached on this once, with all the genetics. Sadly, I don't remember the details. lol. But my first reaction was Jade's.