• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Hall, 

As we have had this conversation already & I really don't want to turn this nice discussion into a science versus creation type thing but I thin our climates,enviornment  & our surroundings play a significant part in our make up ......I do believe we ALL come from but 2 people that were created by our Almighty God exactly as He says He did in Genesis but He also made our DNA & all our imprinting genes & so on......so I do think that over the course of time human beings acclimated to their envoirnments to adapt & function best(I want to stay as far from any scientific language as possible,like natural selection etc...)

Say ,for example ....the people that migrated to the upper(or lower)most parts of our earth where there is nothing but cold & lots of snow....lets say even Alaska for example....I believe God placed slanted eyes in there genes that would eventually become inherent in reproduction perhaps to protect their eyes from the harsh elements & the glare of the snow on the ground .....and so on from the jungles where the natives have a darker & thicker skin that will be a better shield against brush & not as delicate as maybe someone who is surrounded by a cool & delicate tropical envoirnment........just my thoughts

In any case,God designed us all,HE knew who would wid up when & where & gave us all the DNA &  chromosomes we needed to best adapt to any envoirnment on the planet

With love,i Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

-

deleted by poster

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1986

I honestly think we will all be surprised when the time comes when we go to Heaven and see Adam and Eve for the first time. They may be the blackest black anyone's ever seen. They may be more pale than a video game nerd stuck in his parents basement. They may even be crisply tan like a South Beach vacationer. I honestly have no idea.

Then the question comes back around to, "What race were Noah and his family?" Since the whole population was started over, its hard to picture how maybe Adam and Noah were similar or different even after all those years in between.

My best guess would be, Middle-Eastern looking. Short hair from scratch, but it grew out while the concept of haircuts probably wasn't that big of a concern to them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I don't think we will even be flesh and blood in heaven, so whatever characteristics we inherited when we were born, won't come with us.  My guess, we will look similar to other Heavenly beings as they were described in the Bible, YHVH's change before he ascended to Heaven is probably what we'd expect to change to.  Our shape will be so pure, it will be translucent.  Like the purest diamond.  Our souls will be able to recognize each other.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Personally, I think the word "race" should have been left out. There is but one race... human... There are many differing peoples and ethnicities, but only one race. What "race" were Adam and Eve? Human... what ethnicity? All of them as all peoples decended from them. What color was there skin? Don't know. I'll find out when I see them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Personally, I think the word "race" should have been left out. There is but one race... human... There are many differing peoples and ethnicities, but only one race. What "race" were Adam and Eve? Human... what ethnicity? All of them as all peoples decended from them. What color was there skin? Don't know. I'll find out when I see them.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Race (classification of human beings)

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, and/or social affiliation

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

Talking about possibilities; I think all were of Adam and Eve until the flood.

God sent Cain out with a mark of some kind before the flood.

God made some changes to mankind with language in ( Gen 11: 5-8).

It is possible after the flood when  the sons of Noah and their sons left to go far away from where the Ark landed.  It is possible that as the sons ( and grandsons ) of Noah left for far places God slowly changed their looks as their language slowly changed. The food they were used to certainly changed the further they moved over the Caucasus mountains and to other places or which ever direction they went.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

I personally, do not believe 'race' is a biblical concept. Race is more man made to divide people based on certain physical characteristics. Even among those who define the various races, there are debates as to what constitutes race, and how many races their are.

Ethnicity is a biblical concept, as ethnicity has to do with linage. Adam and Eve did not have anyone who came before them, no mothers or fathers, so there were no 'ethnic groups' at that time.

As far as physical characteristics, we don't know what they looked like, but I think the two of them had the potential genetic material which accounts for the wide variety of people we have today.  

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

A better question to ask yourselves is ....

Does it matter which "race" pr color they were? 

For me, it doesnt matter.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

I honestly think we will all be surprised when the time comes when we go to Heaven and see Adam and Eve for the first time. 

Are they saved? The bible doesnt say.