Hall7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I honestly think we will all be surprised when the time comes when we go to Heaven and see Adam and Eve for the first time.

Are they saved? The bible doesnt say.

Huh I never thought of that, another question to ponder on...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

That is a great question. Since "The Law" had not been given, they were pre-law. They were kicked out of the Garden of Eden due to the sin of Adam, and thus no longer allowed in Gods' paradise. Because salvation is by Grace or Law (with the Law being made inconsequential through the Blood of Christ) and neither were available at the time of Adam and Eve, I imagine it would be up to God to allow Adam and Eve into Heaven. When I get to Heaven, I'll be sure to look them up! If they are not in Heaven, then someone else can look them up! lol!

@Hall7 - I realize the definition of the word "race" according to the dictionary/wikipedia. But as Qnts2 stated, I don't think the separation of differing peoples by using the word "race" is a Biblical concept any more than denomination is. I think it is a man-made idea entirely. (Forgive me if this sounds rude. I really do not mean it that way)

Edited by WebFisher

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Eating of the tree of good and evil may have caused their death, but I don't remember any promise of going to hell over it.

I would think that they would have the same outcome as all the people before the death and resurrection of Jesus.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

@Hall7 - I realize the definition of the word "race" according to the dictionary/wikipedia. But as Qnts2 stated, I don't think the separation of differing peoples by using the word "race" is a Biblical concept any more than denomination is. I think it is a man-made idea entirely. (Forgive me if this sounds rude. I really do not mean it that way)

No worries WebFisher, the main thing is that you get the idea of what I was trying to get at whether the word race or another word was used to try to describe my question.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

The racial differences that so emphasize are really very minor, the amount of fatty tissue around the eye and the amount of one chemical in the skin - things we all posses. In fact it something like 0.2% of our genetic code. All Adam and Eve had to be was in the middle of all these differences, and genetically they could have produced them all. 

As for where the 'races' came from - well the reality is that there si only one race, the human race, we are all one big family. The groupings that we see today are merely a result of how the scattering of the people at the tower of Babel focused certain genetic traits in certain locations. 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

i guess they could be any race you want them to be. Nothing wrong with having your own imagination.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Hall,

When Adam & Eve fell into temptation & committed the first "sin" they suffered many reprocussions from it,,,,,My God,no longer being able to be with Him,in His Presence,in the cool of the day had to be unbearable......but here is  where we see the Promise of the seed.....Gods Plan for Salvation....God immediately made FOR THEM the Blood Sacrifice to atone for their sin(the animals shedding of blood)& He COVERED them with the skins of the animals(God covered their shame)......Though He banished them from the garden I am sure they had the Promise of the Messiah to come

There is no possible way of proving Adam & Eve were saved or even knowing ,,,,,,as for me,Almighty Creator God is too Merciful,too Loving,,too Compassionate,too Wonderful,too Good,too Giving  to not offer His Grace to the first two children that put on earth.........Oh,Glorious Father,there is none like You!

With love,in Christ-Kwik 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

There is no possible way of proving Adam & Eve were saved or even knowing

Really? 

So when God says the that the seed of the women will crush the head of Satan, and then when Eve gives birth to her first born son and she praises God by saying, 'I have got the man from the Lord' - none of that is evidence of faith? 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

There is no possible way of proving Adam & Eve were saved or even knowing

Really? 

So when God says the that the seed of the women will crush the head of Satan, and then when Eve gives birth to her first born son and she praises God by saying, 'I have got the man from the Lord' - none of that is evidence of faith? 

King Saul once professed faith too. Was he saved? Thing is, the bible doesnt say whether or not they were forgiven for their sins, as it does Abraham etc in hebrews 11.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/24/1959

Heck that is an easy answer, they were of the human race. When it comes to people there is only one race, the human race. Maybe you haven't read the scriptures very well but God never made more than one race. When he changed body appearance and mixed up the language to keep people apart He knew it would work because we are the ones that make the division, it is a development in our own minds. There are ethnic groups, if you so choose to divide people, but only one race here on this planet when it comes to human kind. Perhaps you would like to reconsider your choice of words.