Hall7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

I'm thinking Adam was a light/skinned Chinese looking guy, and Eve was a darker-skinned Hindu looking gal.

How did I do?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

I'm thinking Adam was a light/skinned Chinese looking guy, and Eve was a darker-skinned Hindu looking gal.

How did I do?

Who knows... I just find it fascinating how a human body can take so many different shapes and colors over time from the jeans of two people. I don't think it was an instant metamorphosis as God did when he split the languages all of a sudden.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Fez, the genetics had more to do with refuting Morman claims of the peoples of the Americas being Jewish and things like that. But the genetic make up of Adam and Eve was mentioned. Pastor did mention that the old south east USA taught genetics somehow was an excuse for bigotry, and I don't even remember the excuse since I had never heard it before, but he totally debunked it. Hatred and bigotry are wrong in any form.

Then our pastor's sermon took a much different twist. It was about family groups rather than races. God seems to recognize family groups or clans and extended clans. Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated referred to the nations that proceded from those men, for instance. The prophetic references to Gog and Megog are family groups that moved in different directions to the north of Iraq after the fall of the tower of Babel.

I also was raised to not be bigoted. In Sunday school we sang a song: Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world. There was a piece of art showing children of all races around a man depicted as Jesus who was light brown skinned.

Our church is very interracial where I now live and racially mixed marriages are accepted as well. It is hard for me to love and tollerate people who are hateful and use racial slurrs.. I have to remind myself that God died for them, too.

Blessings,

Willa

close_up_of_egyptian_man_smiling_BLD0373

Where does this guy come from? Is he Italian? Is he Arabic? Is he a light skinned African man?

10 worthy points to anyone who can guess :)

South America heritage, probably living in the UK now.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Our church is very interracial where I now live and racially mixed marriages are accepted as well. It is hard for me to love and tollerate people who are hateful and use racial slurrs.. I have to remind myself that God died for them, too.

Amen to that. I am as you probably know married to an amazing Asian woman who I adore. But even today in South Africa when we walk in a mall we sometimes get racial comments made, mostly in Afrikaans (women), or Zulu (men). Strange being on the other side of a racial comment, especially when you know the person beside you is a true woman of God, who cries when she reads her bible, sings in our worship group at church and when she speaks of Jesus, everyone, my pastor included, stops and listens.

What prompts the verbal attacks I wonder?

Amen to that. I am as you probably know married to an amazing Asian woman who I adore. But even today in South Africa when we walk in a mall we sometimes get racial comments made, mostly in Afrikaans (women), or Zulu (men). Strange being on the other side of a racial comment, especially when you know the person beside you is a true woman of God, who cries when she reads her bible, sings in our worship group at church and when she speaks of Jesus, everyone, my pastor included, stops and listens.

What prompts the verbal attacks I wonder?

Some people apparently don't like people who look different.

Personally, I love the variety.

My ex wife is half Black/Puerto Rican and my daughters a mix of us both, beautiful mix really...  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Where does this guy come from?  Is he Italian?  Is he Arabic?  Is he a light skinned African man? 

He comes from his mother and father...  Do I win? :-)

Where does this guy come from?  Is he Italian?  Is he Arabic?  Is he a light skinned African man? 

He's my brother from another mother.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

[deleted by poster]

Edited by just_abc