Hall7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Our church is very interracial where I now live and racially mixed marriages are accepted as well. It is hard for me to love and tollerate people who are hateful and use racial slurrs.. I have to remind myself that God died for them, too.

Amen to that. I am as you probably know married to an amazing Asian woman who I adore. But even today in South Africa when we walk in a mall we sometimes get racial comments made, mostly in Afrikaans (women), or Zulu (men). Strange being on the other side of a racial comment, especially when you know the person beside you is a true woman of God, who cries when she reads her bible, sings in our worship group at church and when she speaks of Jesus, everyone, my pastor included, stops and listens.

What prompts the verbal attacks I wonder?

Jesus promised that we would be treated the same way He was treated. Perhaps it is because they can see Christ in her.

I am very overweight, and there is a lot of bigotry against that, too. But having men turn around and laugh at me hurts as well, so I have a little bit of compassion for bigotry of other sorts as well. Jesus says we are to count it all as joy, but we rarely consider that they might be seeing Christ in us. Instead we look for a more obvious answer. It just could be that if we had been heathen that the offenders might have ignored us. I would love to meet your wife and give her a big hug. Tell her that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I'm trying to picture how all these races came to be from one original race "Adam and Eve". Black, White, Chinese, Aboriginy, Hindu etc., people look extremely different from different regions. I guess Adam and Eve must've possessed the jeans of all the races we see in the world today? Thoughts?

Just thoughts here but God made Adam from the dust of the ground.  The dust or dirt of the ground has many colors within it.  It is God who forms a child in the womb and it is God within that creative process that decides what the nationality and color of skin each individual will have.

Genesis 25:22-26 - And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus?  And she went to inquire of the Lord.  And the Lord said unto her.  Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people  shall be seperated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.  And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.  And the first came out "red", all over "like" an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.  And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob:  and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

This scripture show two nations of people were created in the womb.  And not only two nationality but also it shows the skin color was different as Esau came out "red" all over, like a hairy garment would be.  The two nations were Esau (Edom) and Jacob (Israel).

Adam and Eve were the beginning of the human race and of all the nations that would come to follow in the earth.     

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

close_up_of_egyptian_man_smiling_BLD0373

Where does this guy come from?  Is he Italian?  Is he Arabic?  Is he a light skinned African man? 

10 worthy points to anyone who can guess :)

I would say he is arabic and lives in New Jersey or New York.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Where does this guy come from?  Is he Italian?  Is he Arabic?  Is he a light skinned African man? 

I would say he is arabic and lives in New Jersey or New York.

He's actually an Egyptian - from Egypt!  Point being, I believe that Adam and Eve may have looked something like him.  He looks like he really could be from anywhere.

~

Egyptian (Could Be Any Ethnicity Or Mix There Of)

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:  All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth:

and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:21-23

And A Son Of Noah

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Only God knows what race they were.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154