missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

What do you think of this verse?I think the wide gates will receive many.And the very wide road many are traveling on.Wide gate preaching draws great crowds of people who have itching ears, and a thirst for a big Christian Social Club where they can show off expensive cars, houses, and fat wallets.

Matt 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

It means there will be more of a falling away than revival, more people going to hell than heaven.

Matt 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Matt 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

It means there will be more of a falling away than revival, more people going to hell than heaven.

Matt 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

I am not referring to nonbelievers because that is a given that they would travel the wide road.They would not think of taking another route.But I am referring to Christians.

I am not referring to nonbelievers because that is a given that they would travel the narrow road.They would not think of taking another route.But I am referring to Christians.

Yeah I would say repentance is the only way to receive the blessings you were meant for.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

I am not referring to nonbelievers because that is a given that they would travel the wide road.They would not think of taking another route.But I am referring to Christians.

You might not be, but in terms of contrast Jesus Christ most certainly was :D Look back to verse 13  "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it." (Mat 7:13 NKJ) The broad way is the one that leads to eternal destruction, in contrast to that the narrow way is one that leads to life (Salvation). He then goes on to warn about false prophets, no because they can cause on to loose salvation, but because they turn people away from the path to life.