• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Ok, we've all seen examples of both sexes coping without the other.

Some are single by choice, others not so. Some cope better than others.

I have seen however, men who have become single only to find a new partner in what seems like record time.

Is it the need to fill a void or simply because men are hard wired that way - hence woman being a helpmeet for man and not the other way around.

Or perhaps it is the fact they find a partner in record time because there are millions of women out there who can't live without them and it goes both ways...

Then there's the rebound situation ... Not good.

I do agree though that men do seem to fair better with a woman in their life.

It makes them friendlier!!

Happy is the man that has a woman who enjoys "looking after" them.

I wish there were more men like these women..:)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

Ok, we've all seen examples of both sexes coping without the other.

Some are single by choice, others not so. Some cope better than others.

I have seen however, men who have become single only to find a new partner in what seems like record time.

Is it the need to fill a void or simply because men are hard wired that way - hence woman being a helpmeet for man and not the other way around.

Well, I have an older sister who falls into this type. In fact, she's a champion at it I'm sorry to say. So women can't be excluded from doing this as well - not that you were excluding them, lol. I'm just saying. 

I agree that men are definitely 'wired' differently, so perhaps that has a lot to do with it when they find someone new right off the bat. 

Edited by Шарон

Don't get me wrong :)

I'm not bagging out men - and I know there are exceptions to the "rule" but I am understanding men a bit better.

I am understanding ( my own lessons) not to be so judgmental of men. Of course nothing excuses bad behaviour in relationships ( goes for men and women).

But I have found that over the years, through observation AND personal experience that men are definitely hard wired differently. It's just that simple IMO.

Man needs woman.

Woman fills that need.

If a man finds another partner quickly, it doesn't necessarily mean you meant nothing, it's just that natural urge (I believe) to be whole again.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

on the other note I have seen many, many woman jump from one man to the next. To say its all on one gender I think its wholly innacurate, and actually unbiblical. Biblically, God made man and woman to be together-they both need that love and support from a relationship. sure, theres those woman that are quite happy single, but theres just as many men who are happy single. Women often need men just as much as men need woman, theyre both wired that way, many woman lie and say they dont mainly because theyve been hurt by men to many times in the past and dont want to be hurt again-but men make the exact same excuse, only many men instead of bottling it up take it out on other women. 

Not sure if I ever said it was one gender specific :)

But it is Biblical that woman is mans helpmeet not the other way round.

Of course man and woman unions make the whole, which is precisely the order of things to allow reproduction.

I Used to be of the mindset that there was only one thing on mans mind, but I understand now that it's deeper than that - man Needs woman.

and women needs man-needs someone to lead her. always two sides of the coin. ;)

I don't think you are getting what I mean.

Eg: I was raised by a single dad - he did a great job, but I know he longed for a wife, which wasn't going to happen considering he had a lot if children.

His life would have been easier if he had remarried - but although he did his best, it was hard for him.

He didn't have that nurturing aspect in his life that I feel only women can fill, as it is in female makeup.

.....as opposed to man needing man, which in my opinion is completely physical desire.

a man needing a man is a sin...not a need.