Sign in to follow this  
questioningchristian

I have lots of questions....but stuck in the wrong section

Hello, I haven't named myself because I don't wish for friends or family to pick up on who I am, they haven't ever used this website to my knowing.

But just in case so I can speak in confidence my name is questioningchristian, in my 20's, single, and trying to focus my life on God 

So I signed up to this forum for advice as I have lots questions pop up every week about my faith, only thing is I don't have access to the problems page being a new member, could something

be done about this or is posting about my questions and issues okay in the welcome section?

-questioningchristian :)

Five posts here and you can post on the forums. Just reply to the Welcomes and you will have 5 quickly. This is just a precaution we have against spammers, of which there are many, as well as those posing as beleivers to cause discord.

Welcome to Worthy!

Welcome to Worthy

Welcome to Worthy!  If you have any question, please feel free to contact me about anything.  I love to help people increase their faith and answer their questions.  Not that I have everything nailed down, but I love a challenge! 

hello and welcome to worthy.