Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
missmuffet

Can man live without God?

14 posts in this topic

Contrary to the claims of atheists and agnostics through the centuries, man cannot live without God. Man can have a mortal existence without acknowledging God, but not without the fact of God.

that is such a basic truth I had to fight the urge to write......   "Well duh"

Amen. So, thankful I don't live without God in my life.  I feel so loved when God comes through for me. God gives me strength. Sometimes I limit Him and I do it all myself. I trust you Lord. I want to see people with your eyes and ears. Lessons in life that i am still learning. Such blessings that came from things i didnt see coming. Living a life for Christ makes you find meaning.

Contrary to the claims of atheists and agnostics through the centuries, man cannot live without God. Man can have a mortal existence without acknowledging God, but not without the fact of God.

:thumbsup:

In

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:27-28

Him

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

~

Ooh~!

This Is Good Stuff

Beloved, Thank You For This Thread :)

Amen. So, thankful I don't live without God in my life.  I feel so loved when God comes through for me. God gives me strength. Sometimes I limit Him and I do it all myself. I trust you Lord. I want to see people with your eyes and ears. Lessons in life that i am still learning. Such blessings that came from things i didnt see coming. Living a life for Christ makes you find meaning.

My life would be empty without God in my life.What would be the purpose of life?

Job 34:14 If God were to take back his spirit  and withdraw his breath,  15 all life would cease, and humanity would turn again to dust. NLT

:thumbsup:

In

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:27-28

Him

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

~

Ooh~!

This Is Good Stuff

Beloved, Thank You For This Thread :)

agrees... :thumbsup:

All I know is that I would not want to live without God.

Without him I would be nothing with no reason for existence. I don't understand how others live without him.

Agreed.  We breathe because God's Hand is on us.  God is a fact and as stated we cannot live with fact.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0