• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Salt of the earth, you are Salty,

Actually, I like all the above answers.

The first ref to angels in Rev is the seven stars in the hand of Christ, messages to the churches.

The second Angel calls for worship of the Creator.

Because there is a challenge to God's authority as Creator by the anti Christ.

God has a seal, the beast has a mark.

The mark is contrasted by what the saints do. Rev 14:12, 12:17

Note the warning is not about a time of trouble for the saints, which it will be, but to those who get the mark - watch out wicked. They will get God's wrath without holding back.

But also note the warning against a Satanic show or miracles in 13:14. Which will be used to impress people that 'God is punishing the world for disobeying the mark.'

But if we know what the mark is, we have nothing to fear, for God will intervene when it seems the beast has the victory. II Thess 2:8.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salt of the earth, you are Salty,

Actually, I like all the above answers.

The first ref to angels in Rev is the seven stars in the hand of Christ, messages to the churches.

The second Angel calls for worship of the Creator.

Because there is a challenge to God's authority as Creator by the anti Christ.

God has a seal, the beast has a mark.

The mark is contrasted by what the saints do. Rev 14:12, 12:17

Note the warning is not about a time of trouble for the saints, which it will be, but to those who get the mark - watch out wicked. They will get God's wrath without holding back.

But also note the warning against a Satanic show or miracles in 13:14. Which will be used to impress people that 'God is punishing the world for disobeying the mark.'

But if we know what the mark is, we have nothing to fear, for God will intervene when it seems the beast has the victory. II Thess 2:8.

Yes, I understand. I see the tribulation time as a time of world peace, the "Peace and safety" the deceived will be declaring as per Paul in that 1 Thess.5 chapter. It will be a time of no wars. With the majority believing the pseudo-Christ really is God having come, working great signs and wonders on earth to deceive them with, the majority will see us who make a stand waiting for Christ's return as their enemy.

What makes the "great tribulation" a trial upon God's people is in 2 ways, either being deceived to worship the beast in place of God, for some brethren will fall away to do that, or the deceived seeing us who refuse to believe on that false messiah as their enemy. Like Jesus said, even those of our own household will hate us.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Your view of a time of apparent peace agrees with the words of Christ, "when they shall say peace and safety... then sudden destruction."

It reminds me of Dan 8:25 "by peace he (the enemy of truth) will destroy many"

People are destroyed by whatever deceives them and separates them from an abiding faith in Christ.

• 1 month later...

2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

jesse.

Hi Jesse

I don't understand what it is you are trying to show us?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

I am showing that man can see the unseen; if the eyes are opened. 

jesse

Thank you Jesse,

that makes sense now!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm not sure that is a gift that anyone would want to have considering the spiritual things around us today....

Anyone preaching that we should worship God the creator of heaven and earth,

is that message. I believe many have done so.

And also preach that babylon will fall.

Angels are messengers,and we spread the message.

Babylon will fall;dont be of her but; be of Zion the holy city of God.

Come out of Babylon,so we dont receive her plagues.

Babylon will fall in one day.rev.18:8.

Worship the creator.

jesse.

Truth (Not DIRECTTV)

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

~

....no minister is flying around in the sky....

....please provide the Scripture that shows....

....flying around in the heavens shouting to not take the mark or bow to the beast....

:thumbsup:

The

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 20:16-17

Gospel

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. Revelation 21:5-7

And The Talk

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Revelation 14:6

From The Sky

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: Revelation 14:9-10

~

Simply Believe

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Revelation 18:4-5

Or Not

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,

and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,

or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe