• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I just heard this on the news. Maybe you've noticed that in some stores you don't sign to use your bank card. In other stores you can scribble anything. This is causing thefts. How do we stop it? The suggestion is a scanner for your fingerprint or your retina. Maybe a mark unique to your hand. You need both to use your bank card.

This is NOT the mark of the beast, so don't panic. It's just 1 step closer. I saw scanning our credit cards 30 years ago as a step in that direction. So please don't panic. Just be aware of what's happening.

Also remember the antichrist will come before Jesus. Secondly remember Jesus said if we love Him then we will obey Him.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I don't sign and have not for years. I have a personal pin I enter into the credit card machine at the point of sale, and I have a chip in my card. Every time I enter my pin i am instantly sent an sms on my cellphone showing the transaction.

If I am out of the country I inform my bank, and they can sms me and ascertain it is me spending with a phrase only they and I know. So they will say "Mr Fez please confirm you just spent X at Y, and repeat the phrase. Or they send me a one time pin by sms which is randomly generated and comes only to my cellphone number.

It's not perfect I have had a card hacked, but what it did do is protect my funds because as soon as the thief tried to use the card (the original was with me), I could cancel it.

It's just technology, and if my fingerprint makes it easy for me, and hard for a thief I am all for it.

So no, I am not panicking.

:thumbsup:

A Time For Panicking

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Isaiah 55:6

Is Now

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger. Zephaniah 2:3

See

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I just heard this on the news. Maybe you've noticed that in some stores you don't sign to use your bank card. In other stores you can scribble anything. This is causing thefts. How do we stop it? The suggestion is a scanner for your fingerprint or your retina. Maybe a mark unique to your hand. You need both to use your bank card.

This is NOT the mark of the beast, so don't panic. It's just 1 step closer. I saw scanning our credit cards 30 years ago as a step in that direction. So please don't panic. Just be aware of what's happening.

Also remember the antichrist will come before Jesus. Secondly remember Jesus said if we love Him then we will obey Him.

Yes,we are getting closer and closer every day.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Antichrist: I promise World peace, no more economic disasters and no more crime

Crowd: (cheers)

Antichrist: We will live in a cashless society from now on. No more theft, no more black-marketing, no more tax evasion. Every single financial transaction, Globally, no matter how small will be recorded and traceable to every single person involved. There will be no more muggings, no more fraud, no more embezzlement.

Crowd: (cheers)

Antichrist: All it requires is that every person on Earth takes this chip. There's nothing to be afraid of. Only criminals and those with something to hide will have anything to fear from taking this chip. Remember, this can only work if we all work together. To those of you who refuse to take this mark, all I can say is that you're letting everybody else down.

Crowd: (boos)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I will go with scripture... I have found that it is usually best...

Rev_13:17  so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 
Rev_14:9  And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 

God gave me my fingerprints, and my pupils

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

mark of the beast

Clipboard01_zpsbe518b32.jpg

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hey Guys,

I said don't panic because I know there are new Christians here who might panic. Not all of you. Just the amount of posts you people have tell me you're not new. When I was a new Christian news like this might have had me thinking the end was next month.

At any rate, I made an error. What I saw said the new scanner is either going to read the veins in the palm of our hands, or it might scan the retina of our eyes. It's just 1 more step closer to what the Bible says. All of you and myself already know this is going to happen. But there are still many people trying to decide if the Bible is true.

Actually, way back in 1980 - 82, when I first read the Bible, many people thought a mark, or even a card, that would replace cash seemed absurd. They just didn't see how such a thing could come to pass. So from then I told whoever would listen that

1. This isn't going to happen abruptly. It will take decades, at least, before this happens.

2. I told folks the way the magnetic strip on a credit card works, is something similar to what this mark will be. And most people laughed at me. Especially the Sr. Citizen Christians. They laughed at me more than disbelievers did. But it's turning out I was right.

Btw, I heard this on the 700 Club. I don't believe everything I hear from them, but I try to keep abreast of what they say. Especially because many baby Christians watch that show.

It amazes me how many baby Christians have never read the Bible, and a few confided in me that they really didn't intend to.

So I was just reporting what I heard. I think here in the USA they may try to have these scanners in stores by the end of the year. We're having a lot of hijacking going on. Last week I heard Yahoo had been attacked, and sure enough my email password had been hijacked. So I changed it again. It was a hard one too. So I made it longer. I'm sure if Jesus would have been permitted to give out technical information about the end times, He would have said something about safeguarding our Internet accounts. But that's just MHO.