Enoch2021

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

You view the article as clearly suggesting that because that is what you want it to say. Others read it and it is not clear at all. If in realty it was really that clearly stated everyone would see it, not just you

Guest shiloh357

You view the article as clearly suggesting that because that is what you want it to say. Others read it and it is not clear at all. If in realty it was really that clearly stated everyone would see it, not just you

No, the article speaks for itself.  I didn't add any commentary at all.   The article makes it clear that the OE view predates modern science and modern C14 and radiometric dating procedures by nearly 200 years.   People were postulating an old earth long before there were was any science to address those claims.   Scientists are basically assuming the very thing they are trying to prove.

There is no need to try and muddy the waters about what it claims.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Question: If the tissue lasted for 5000 - 6000 yrs without decaying, what would make it decay later that it could not exist for a longer period of time?

that was going to be my next post neb.       Not that I think they are millions of years old, but I don't see how they could even be 5,000 years old and were just in the ground.  something would have had to keep bacteria away, and that really isn't easy to do even if you are trying...

To me it is clear. All of the bacteria raided Enochs chicken causing the decomposition of his chicken to accelerate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Question: If the tissue lasted for 5000 - 6000 yrs without decaying, what would make it decay later that it could not exist for a longer period of time?

that was going to be my next post neb.       Not that I think they are millions of years old, but I don't see how they could even be 5,000 years old and were just in the ground.  something would have had to keep bacteria away, and that really isn't easy to do even if you are trying...

To me it is clear. All of the bacteria raided Enochs chicken causing the decomposition of his chicken to accelerate.

you mean it exacerbated his problem?????    I would not want an exacerbated chicken.

You view the article as clearly suggesting that because that is what you want it to say.

Others read it and it is not clear at all.

If in realty it was really that clearly stated everyone would see it, not just you

:thumbsup:

Flash Frozen

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:21-23

The World Over

And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. Genesis 7:10-12

~

And Death

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Genesis 2:16-17

By Sin

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Genesis 3:17-19

Conquered By

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:20-22

The Faith Of Our Fathers

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-2

Faith In Jesus The Savior The World Over

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Matthew 16:15

~

It's What A Body Will See

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

That Determines

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:3-5

His Place

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

In

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:17-18

History

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Joe

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Hot off the Press!!: http://www.livescience.com/43270-new-burgess-shale-fossils-canada.html

"Many of the fossils at the new site are better preserved than their quarry counterparts, the researchers report. The new fossils reveal the internal organs of several different arthropods, the most common type of animal in both the new and old Burgess Shale locations. Retinas, corneas, neural tissue, guts and even a possible heart and liver were found."

:bored-1:

"The newly discovered rocks are probably about 100,000 years younger than those at the first Burgess Shale site, based on comparisons to similar fossils found elsewhere, Gaines said."

So they're using the fossils to date the rocks.... and the rocks to date the fossils?  Interesting :mgdetective:

Really?  YEP......

Geologic stages are recognized, not by their boundaries, but by their content. The rich fossil record remains the main method to distinguish and correlate strata among regions, because the morphology of each taxon is the most unambiguous way to assign a relative age.”
James G. Ogg, Gabi Ogg, and Felix M. Gradstein, The Concise Geologic Time Scale (Cambridge University Press, 2008), 5.

OK, sing it with me now.........................Swing your partner round and round "(Chorus) where'd she go can't be found", Dig up some fossils from the ground assign bogus ages to both now....this is how we do the Do-si-do! 

Bow to your partner

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hot off the Press!!: http://www.livescience.com/43270-new-burgess-shale-fossils-canada.html

"Many of the fossils at the new site are better preserved than their quarry counterparts, the researchers report. The new fossils reveal the internal organs of several different arthropods, the most common type of animal in both the new and old Burgess Shale locations. Retinas, corneas, neural tissue, guts and even a possible heart and liver were found."

"The newly discovered rocks are probably about 100,000 years younger than those at the first Burgess Shale site, based on comparisons to similar fossils found elsewhere, Gaines said."

So they're using the fossils to date the rocks.... and the rocks to date the fossils?  Interesting :mgdetective:

Really?  YEP......

Geologic stages are recognized, not by their boundaries, but by their content. The rich fossil record remains the main method to distinguish and correlate strata among regions, because the morphology of each taxon is the most unambiguous way to assign a relative age.”

James G. Ogg, Gabi Ogg, and Felix M. Gradstein, The Concise Geologic Time Scale (Cambridge University Press, 2008), 5.

OK, sing it with me now.........................Swing your partner round and round "(Chorus) where'd she go can't be found", Dig up some fossils from the ground assign bogus ages to both now....this is how we do the Do-si-do! 

Bow to your partner

Lol. Can I have what you have been taking? Lol

Really?  YEP......

Bow to your partner

Lol. Can I have what you have been taking? Lol

LOL LOL LOL

I was singing it...slapping my knee "Seriously considering getting a Spoon" and remembering that old Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs was singing it with a Fiddle and they were clobbering each other over the head and all kinds of ridiculous antics!!! 

Pull it up!!  ......'Bugs Bunny square dance in Hillbilly Hare"

:24: :24: :24: :24:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Not sure this has been presented to show the other sides perspective:

http://www.oldearth.org/trex_soft_tissue.htm

Not sure this has been presented to show the other sides perspective:

http://www.oldearth.org/trex_soft_tissue.htm

:24:

This article is an absolute farse SPOCK and it's a tee bit dated.

Is there something in this article you're gonna hang your hat on?  Please post it and we'll review the merits.