Posted It To My FaceBook Account

Young Men And Woman On Fire For Jesus Blesses Us Old Folk :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By marita
      Hello everyone, 
      So when I ask about who wrote the bible, people give me different answers. But who actually wrote it? I believe so much wisdom could not come from men alone 
    • By ManAfterHisHeart
      Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum! I’m so thankful for God’s work in my life and where’s He’s currently brought me. I got caught up in addiction for a couple years but He’s delivered me and set me free, Amen! I’m currently serving in a ministry and will be going out on missions this summer to Morocco, Turkey, Isreal, and Kyrgyzstan! 
      God is Faithful! 
      Be Blessed,
      ~ManAfterHisHeart~
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      I read the entire "Christian's going to hell" thread and was about to jump in with my own reply.  I did not realize the limitations of this forum section.  I suppose that is fine.  I got a lot out of what was discussed but still struggle with some of it.  I get all the points of views, proof, beliefs and such.  I am not trying to call out or trap anyone.  I am a baby Christian and have honest questions for clarification.  I pray we can all come to an agreement on God's word and truth.
      I was hoping we could base the discussion on Matthew 25 ( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+25&version=NIV ) and how it related to the thread I could not jump in on.  My question is this.  Does Matthew 25 add or take away from any and all posts made there by *everyone*? 
      I have more specific questions too.  The ten virgins for starters, do they not represent Christians covered in the blood of Jesus?  I am not clear on the oil in their lamps as well.  I suppose it could relate to my above general question.
      I am wrestling with all this.  I believe I am a born again Christian.  I have faith in my salvation.  I am concerned about others I care for and love.  I will elaborate and add more enquiries as this thread develops.  May opportunities open to know and understand the Holy Trinity better.  Be well, content and helpful in the Lord. 
    • By mymessagefrompaula
      "How can you love God, whom you have not seen, if you don't love your brother who you have seen?"
      Some people speak about loving God so much, but isn't God wanting us to focus on those who are suffering all over the world?

God Bless

Pamela