IGNORED

Believers - Refute this! The REAL Truth about Religion?

Hi. I, myself, believe in God. My friend showed me an interesting video which I am finding hard not to believe. This video is promoting the fact that Jesus was a myth made by man. Please - I need a believer, any believer, to refute this for me. If this is true, then most of my life has been a lie and I just can't accept that.

WATCH! Even non-believers might find this interesting.

Link removed, you may only post videos in the video forum.

Welcome~!

~

Live

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

Or Die

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

It's All In Whom

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

You Will Choose To Trust

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

Love, Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the whole thing is a made up farce......    Horus was not born of a virgin, his mother  Isis was made pregnant by her husband Osiris and Horus was born in a swamp and no real record of December 25th and Jesus wasn't born on December 25th either.  he died from a scorpion sting.

don't believe any of it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

The horus thing is a made up lie that is spreading around the internet. Egyptologists dont believe what is being said about horus being like Jesus. I once did a point by point refutation to someone who made that claim. If anyone is interested in it, pm me and I will send you a copy of it. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

the very first pagan religion was the babylonian mythology... or sumerian i guess you can say... same thing.... but guess where the blue print of this sun worship come from.... Satan himself... because God showed satan what was gonna happen before it came to pass. God showed him from the very beginning right after the fall of man...

God said, since satan introduced sin to man, a few things are gonna happen... There will be a lamb who will take away the sins of the world... He will be born of a virgin... He will have 12 disciples... He will be persecuted and put to death... and then He will resurrect.

How perfect satan saw to create a bunch of counterfeit religions using this very blue print BEFORE Christ came to be born on earth... And God had to allow this to happen because He wants to reveal the true nature of satan's plans...

How appropriate satan thought to mock Jesus by giving him a crown of thorn which is a symbol for sun worship in which God himself hates... and then hanging Jesus on the cross which again is a symbol of sun worship in which God hates... All these sun symbols and sun worship imagery just to mock the TRUE Son of God to break His heart even more and throw and rub salt to the wound. 

So all this sun worship stuff. The cross... christmas... easter... sunday worship instead of the actual sabbath which is satruday btw (sabado in spanish... sabbath) all this was a plan that satan himself constructed 6000 years ago.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

the very first pagan religion was the babylonian mythology... or sumerian i guess you can say... same thing.... but guess where the blue print of this sun worship come from.... Satan himself... because God showed satan what was gonna happen before it came to pass. God showed him from the very beginning right after the fall of man...

God said, since satan introduced sin to man, a few things are gonna happen... There will be a lamb who will take away the sins of the world... He will be born of a virgin... He will have 12 disciples... He will be persecuted and put to death... and then He will resurrect.

How perfect satan saw to create a bunch of counterfeit religions using this very blue print BEFORE Christ came to be born on earth... And God had to allow this to happen because He wants to reveal the true nature of satan's plans...

How appropriate satan thought to mock Jesus by giving him a crown of thorn which is a symbol for sun worship in which God himself hates... and then hanging Jesus on the cross which again is a symbol of sun worship in which God hates... All these sun symbols and sun worship imagery just to mock the TRUE Son of God to break His heart even more and throw and rub salt to the wound. 

So all this sun worship stuff. The cross... christmas... easter... sunday worship instead of the actual sabbath which is satruday btw (sabado in spanish... sabbath) all this was a plan that satan himself constructed 6000 years ago.....

I do not believe that Sunday worship is of the devil.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

In reply to the one whose friend told him Jesus is a myth.  NO, Jesus is NOT a myth.  Jesus is truly God and man and He died for our sins, not His as He was sinless, to grant us the gift of salvation. Muslims believe in Allah and that he had no son so their prophet and messiah named Jesus aka Isa (I think that is it or Isis) is merely a man and a messenger from Allah.  Their Jesus is neither the son of God as Allah is not the real God, nor God the Son as is our Jesus Christ.  Others besides Muslims do not believe that Jesus Christ was Son of God nor God the Son but He was/is/always will be as in John 1-3,14 that states that in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God .. and the Word became flesh ... soooooooooo, the Word is Jesus Christ.  So, you have not been believing in a myth all your life but, rather, you have been believing in the REAL person that Jesus Christ was/is/always will be so keep on believing and try to help your friend believe, too.

• Content Count:  6

I guess the bottom line is that people are going to believe as they wish and thanks to God, the real God, not false gods/goddesses, they have been given the gift of free will to "choose" to think and say and do as they wish.  Free will is a gift given freely by our true Christian God but it is not without responsibility.  All choices - good and bad or right and wrong - have consequences - good consequences for good and right choices and bad consequences for bad and wrong choices.  The ultimate consequence will be eternal salvation in Heaven with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for all who make the good and right choice to believe in and to follow Jesus Christ Who is the ONE and ONLY WAY to the Father. Unbelievers and ones who make bad and wrong choices concerning believing in and following the Way, Truth, and Life of the TRUE Jesus Christ will suffer eternal death.  God, of course, will judge each of us as only He can read our hearts and know whom we truly are.

• Content Count:  2

This should help and it's hilarious :) deleted link. only post video's in the video forum please.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

You have a lot here.  Please provide scripture to:

1. The first false religion was the Babylon mythology
  2. God showing Satan what was going to happen from after the fall of man.
  3. That Satan perfectly this message.
  4. The death of Christ was Satan's attempt of mocking Him.
  5. Worshiping God on any day but Saturday is a sin.
  6. All you said was Satan's plan constructed 6000 years ago.

Anyone can post their personal theology, but only true theology will have biblical backing.  Is this your personal theology of true theology?