IGNORED

Believers - Refute this! The REAL Truth about Religion?

The horus thing is a made up lie that is spreading around the internet. Egyptologists don't believe what is being said about horus being like Jesus. I once did a point by point refutation to someone who made that claim. If anyone is interested in it, pm me and I will send you a copy of it. 

:thumbsup:

Even Science

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:1-2

Shows It Is Junk

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The horus thing is a made up lie that is spreading around the internet. Egyptologists dont believe what is being said about horus being like Jesus. I once did a point by point refutation to someone who made that claim. If anyone is interested in it, pm me and I will send you a copy of it. 

I think it's a branch off the zeitgeist video which has much the same information (wrong as it is) along with other information about politics.    More of the workings of the end time background powers pushing Lucifer's agenda

....the very first pagan religion was the babylonian mythology....

?

Was The First False Religion

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: Genesis 4:3-4

Really Babylonian

But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. Genesis 4:5-6

Mythology

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Hebrews 9:22

~

....God showed satan what was gonna happen before it came to pass. God showed him from the very beginning right after the fall of man....

?

Did God Really Tell Satan

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

What Was Going To Happen After The Fall Of Man

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

~

...How perfect, satan saw to create a bunch of counterfeit religions using this very blue print BEFORE Christ came to be born on earth....

?

Did Satan Really Perfect

They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. Jeremiah 23:17

Counterfeit

And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them. Deuteronomy 31:16

Worship

They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger. They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee. Deuteronomy 32:16-18

~

....satan thought to mock Jesus by giving him a crown of thorn....  and then hanging Jesus on the cross....

?

Was The death of Christ

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1 Peter 3:18

Satan's Attempt To Mock Him

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Ephesians 1:6-7

~

....The cross... christmas... easter....

?

Was The Birth

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

And The Cross

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 1 Peter 1:18-20

And The Resurrection

Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Romans 6:8-10

Really Really Really Satan's Plan

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

~

.... sunday worship instead of the actual sabbath which is satruday btw (sabado in spanish... sabbath).... this was a plan that satan himself constructed 6000 years ago.....

?

Is Worshiping God On Any Given Day

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. Romans 14:4-6

- - -

I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law. Psalms 119:55

But Saturday Really

For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. Romans 14:7-9

- - -

Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word. Psalms 119:148

A Sin

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:10-12

- - -

At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Psalms 119:62

~ ~ ~

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. John 11:24-27

Be Very Blessed

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Checking the references in the end of Zeitgeist, shows a lot of new age influences alongside Freemasons(!). I saw a (Christian) refute film about this 'Jesus-myth', pointing out the first authentic sources for this Jesus-copycat project are from the 300AD or so. You can find this Zeitgeist refute in youtube with some searching.

Be not deceived, there's grace in Jesus you won't find anywhere else.

ALWAYS check the background info and references, none of this stuff is born out of vacuum. This I learnt  it the hard way. Yet, don't let it stay on the level of religion but let Him come to you personally.