Jesus Christ Driven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

We must try to live a life with out Sin this is the best thing for us, we are all working on this together and i think in these last days we will be able to reach a Sinless life lets just trust in Jesus Christ to bring us out of Sin.  

1 John 2

King James Version (KJV)

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1 John 3

King James Version (KJV)

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1 John 4

King James Version (KJV)

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

1 John 5

King James Version (KJV)

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

orig_blog_43_0.jpg

Edited by Jesus Christ Driven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I do hope all of the guests that come by read this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Very humbling

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

As humans we will sin and not even know it.We will become perfect and will sin no more once we have or Glorified bodies and are in heaven.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jesus Christ Driven

God Bless you,thank You for such a lovely OP.......Glory to God,His words are so beautiful!Can you just not read them over & over & over........Ahhhhh,we are so loved by our Lord.........Praise Jesus!

Welcome to Worthy,glad you are here........yes,we are all working together as His Body.......yes,we can strive towards perfection..............yes,we can do ALL things in Christ Jesus!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings Jesus Christ Driven

God Bless you,thank You for such a lovely OP.......Glory to God,His words are so beautiful!Can you just not read them over & over & over........Ahhhhh,we are so loved by our Lord.........Praise Jesus!

Welcome to Worthy,glad you are here........yes,we are all working together as His Body.......yes,we can strive towards perfection..............yes,we can do ALL things in Christ Jesus!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

am happy you enjoyed the post and i hope everyone who read this post will understand just like you did, the word of GOD says we can do it, this is good encourment of what GOD thinks of us he knows we can follow his word it just will take sometime and we must work on killing the flesh every day. Glory be to GOD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 Cor 13:12 - Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror, then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

You are still a sinner, you are not perfect, you are not perfected.  Not until one receives their new Resurrected body, like Jesus Christs new body, will one be free of sin.  If one has the potential of death, they are under the curse.  He who says he does not sin is a liar and the truth is not in them.  1 John 1:8 - If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 Cor 13:12 - Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror, then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

You are still a sinner, you are not perfect, you are not perfected.  Not until one receives their new Resurrected body, like Jesus Christs new body, will one be free of sin.  If one has the potential of death, they are under the curse.  He who says he does not sin is a liar and the truth is not in them.  1 John 1:8 - If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hmm a lot of people don't understand what am getting at so i will just leave it in Jesus Christ hands, i will be doing a post in a few weeks showing how Saul went from a Sinner to Paul who did not sin anymore. We are letting GOD down if we tell our self we can't do this with the help of Jesus Christ, if Paul can do it so can we and he did this before he was giving his new body in Christ. Don't give up we are in this together and one day we will be able to work more with each other for the Glory of Christ

Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

so no am not saying am Sinless but just the bible tells us we can reach this point. love you all

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

We must try to live a life with out Sin this is the best thing for us, we are all working on this together and i think in these last days we will be able to reach a Sinless life lets just trust in Jesus Christ to bring us out of Sin.

1 John 2

King James Version (KJV)

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1 John 3

King James Version (KJV)

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1 John 4

King James Version (KJV)

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

1 John 5

King James Version (KJV)

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

orig_blog_43_0.jpg

We will never live a sinless life here on this sin ridden earth.  We sin everyday and that is where the grace of God comes in.  His grace covers us all and when we ask for forgiveness everyday for things we do His grace is there to  lift us up.   The only time we will reach that place of no sin is when we go home to meet our Savior face to face.