• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

A general plea!

We spend a lot of time editing posts with YouTube video's that are posted on the forums in every place except the correct one, which is, you got it! The video forum!

I can understand how new members might do this, but it is also happening via members who should know better. 

Please keep your YouTube video posts for the video forum. Most of you are aware that by following the video links you can end up on the dark side of the web very quickly, and it is for this reason we need to check out stuff.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I attempted to post a video and all it showed was the url link after posting.  What did I do wrong?  Could someone advise how to post a video, please? 

Is the URL code used in the link or the embedded code?  Thank you, kindly. :noidea:  :amen:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

A general plea!

We spend a lot of time editing posts with YouTube video's that are posted on the forums in every place except the correct one, which is, you got it! The video forum!

I can understand how new members might do this, but it is also happening via members who should know better. 

Please keep your YouTube video posts for the video forum. Most of you are aware that by following the video links you can end up on the dark side of the web very quickly, and it is for this reason we need to check out stuff.

Amen.  :thumbsup:

I attempted to post a video and all it showed was the url link after posting.  What did I do wrong?  Could someone advise how to post a video, please? 

Is the URL code used in the link or the embedded code?  Thank you, kindly. :noidea:  :amen:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A general plea!

I don't mean to be grumpy about it but when you say "you tube video's" it is kind of confusing as to what to do with video's that are not "You Tube"   and not just for new comers.  While some of us have been here for a long time, Worthy is not our whole lives, so if we're asking one should include all video's and not just you-tube.

A general plea!

I don't mean to be grumpy about it but when you say "you tube video's" it is kind of confusing as to what to do with video's that are not "You Tube"   and not just for new comers.  While some of us have been here for a long time, Worthy is not our whole lives, so if we're asking one should include all video's and not just you-tube.

All videos must be placed in the video forum for approval. 

A general plea!

that's true but when posts like these that are Specific to YouTube it can be confusing to people.    We need to just use the term video's and not You Tube.....   that was my point.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

A general plea!

that's true but when posts like these that are Specific to YouTube it can be confusing to people.    We need to just use the term video's and not You Tube.....   that was my point.

Ok if it makes you happy for you I do this thing  :cool2:

ALL videos irrespective of their source, and or intent, notwithstanding the direction (and or rabbit hole) any obtuse link to aforementioned video/s may or may not lead the unwary or uninformed, (or uniformed should the unwary or uninformed be in the services and in uniform). etc...

Does that clear things up? :26:  

I think so......  

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for letting me know. I also joined this forum to share videos and I will be sure to post them in the correct section :)

Thank you for letting me know. I also joined this forum to share videos and I will be sure to post them in the correct section :)

I have removed the you tube link in your signature  :thumbsup:

Welcome to Worthy.