Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Interesting article below that put a smile on my face. Maybe this is what you need to seal the deal. - dinosaur dung. Lol. Anyhow, just one more thing to consider. Yeah, my head hurts too.

The young earth creation science Flood model cannot explain all the evidences for dinosaurs that were living, pooping, walking, breeding, and eating, right in the middle of Noah’s Flood. By their model, they should have died in the first 40 days of the Flood, as God says in Genesis 7:20-23, but instead we have direct evidence that they survived the first 40 days of the Flood. The young earth model is in direct contradiction to the Bible in this matter.

The only plausible explanation is that the earth is billions of years old. These dinosaur rock layers were laid down millions of years ago, just like the geologist has said all along. The standard geologic explanation is the best one, and there is no need to try and squeeze all the fossil bearing rock layers into a year-long flood event.

God created the dinosaurs millions of years ago. There is no plausible evidence to suggest otherwise.

http://www.oldearth.org/poop.htm

Interesting article below that put a smile on my face.

Hard to believe dinosaur poop can seal the deal, if you had any doubts on this issue.

The young earth creation science Flood model cannot explain all the evidences for dinosaurs that were living, pooping, walking, breeding, and eating, right in the middle of Noah’s Flood.

By their model, they should have died in the first 40 days of the Flood, as God says in Genesis 7:20-23, but instead we have direct evidence that they survived the first 40 days of the Flood.

The young earth model is in direct contradiction to the Bible in this matter.

The only plausible explanation is that the earth is billions of years old.

These dinosaur rock layers were laid down millions of years ago, just like the geologist has said all along.

The standard geologic explanation is the best one, and there is no need to try and squeeze all the fossil bearing rock layers into a year-long flood event.

God created the dinosaurs millions of years ago. There is no plausible evidence to suggest otherwise.

:thumbsup:

Beloved

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

It Could Be. Yet In My Heart

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:8-11

I Know The Truth Of The Matter

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

And Taken Their Extreme Mass It Is Highly Probable Many Lived In Shallow Per-Flood Lakes

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Genesis 1:29-30

And Why Would A Reasonable Fellow Conjecture Up A Forty Day Survival Rate

And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. Genesis 7:10-12

From The Catastrophe Documented By God?

And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. 

And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:17-23 (NIV)

~

And Why Do Men Fail To Explained The Flash Frozen

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1:20 (NIV)

Facts Of Fossilization

For the person considering old-versus-young earth creation, they must consider…why do we have dinosaurs laying down all this poop, right in the middle of sediments deposited by the receding waters of Noah’s Flood?  By the young earth Flood model, all the animals died within the first forty days of the Flood, so why do we have massive amounts of coprolites in late-Flood sediments?  The facts don’t add up to the young earth model for the flood.  And, if we had dinosaurs living just before the flood, it stands to reason that dinosaur poop would be found in the earliest rocks of the flood as well.  However, looking at the Grand Canyon alone, we have at least a mile of sediments laid down by the flood, with no dinosaur poop at all!  (All Grand Canyon sediments are stratigraphically underneath the dinosaur fossil-bearing rock layers of the Mesozoic period.)

There is only one logical conclusion.  This is direct evidence of a living, breathing animal, alive on earth in the latter part of the Flood, which is a direct contradiction of the young earth model.  Therefore, the young earth creation science model must be incorrect.

http://www.oldearth.org/poop.htm#sthash.Leq08fK0.dpuf

Could It Be That Some Men Hold To Two Holy Books

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

With Their "Greater" Book Written By The Speculations Of Sinner Man

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

And Their "Lesser" Book Gifted To Them By The Truthful Loving Almighty Creator

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

Kind Of Makes A Fellow Wonder What Is Really Going On Here

Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1(c )

~

Glorify The Christ Of The Bible

The true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was created by him, but the world did not recognize him.

He came to what was his own, but his own people did not receive him. But to all who have received him – those who believe in his name – he has given the right to become God’s children John 1:9-12 (NET Bible)

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 1 John 5:1

Love, Your Brother Joe

When in doubt, find the poop-

It is important to note that all of the fossilized dinosaur poop is found in Mesozoic rocks. According to Steven Austin and the young-earth proponents, these rocks were deposited in the receding phase of the flood, therefore to have dinosaurs pooping in these rocks, when they were clearly dead by the end of the 40 days of rain, is not possible.

What is the answer YEC guys? How could dinosaurs be pooping when clearly they died during then40 days of rain? All the Dino dung was found during the 150 days when the rain was receding. Say what?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

When in doubt, find the poop-

It is important to note that all of the fossilized dinosaur poop is found in Mesozoic rocks. According to Steven Austin and the young-earth proponents, these rocks were deposited in the receding phase of the flood, therefore to have dinosaurs pooping in these rocks, when they were clearly dead by the end of the 40 days of rain, is not possible.

What is the answer YEC guys? How could dinosaurs be pooping when clearly they died during then40 days of rain? All the Dino dung was found during the 150 days when the rain was receding. Say what?

OK Spock,

I wasn't gonna say anything but this site that you keep posting on different threads is starting to grind on my last nerve  :)

I've read everyone you've posted and I will not read another one until you can answer 2 Questions......

1.  Please prove to me that this isn't an 8th Grader in detention with ADD that's writing this.

2.  Can you list the Presuppositions of EVERY SINGLE POINT he/she MAKES.

Once you list those Presuppositions.....PLEASE VALIDATE EACH, so I'm not chasing Ghosts.

Additionally, I know in this forum that it's allowed to post a Link and a sentence or so.  Just wanna let you know that in some forums you will get BOOTED for this.

So if you could.....Please farrot out the key points from each link or article in which you're going to "hang your hat on" /provide an argument in support of.

Thank You Sir

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

wow, this from the guy whose entire shtick is to copy and paste 1000 word articles from creation.com with nothing more than a couple of laughing guys thrown in the middle.  I can only assume you were born missing your sense of irony.

wow, this from the guy whose entire shtick is to copy and paste 1000 word articles from creation.com with nothing more than a couple of laughing guys thrown in the middle.  I can only assume you were born missing your sense of irony.

Pot calling the kettle black. Lol

I bring up one simple allegation-dinosaur poop after Dino dies seems pretty illogical to me, but of course, that is a given.

I guess Enoch doesn't believe my guys actually have this kind of evidence to shoot down the Noah's flood killed the Dino position. (Can't blame him for hoping so.)

And just because my guys don't have millions of dollars of contributions flowing in (AiG) doesn't mean mine are less worthy.

Now, are you going to discuss poop or not?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

I bring up one simple allegation-dinosaur poop after Dino dies seems pretty illogical to me, but of course, that is a given.

I guess Enoch doesn't believe my guys actually have this kind of evidence to shoot down the Noah's flood killed the Dino position. (Can't blame him for hoping so.)

And just because my guys don't have millions of dollars of contributions flowing in (AiG) doesn't mean mine are less worthy.

Now, are you going to discuss poop or not?

This is a Baseless Assertion.  How so..........?

Can you list the Presuppositions underlying the conclusions from the "Poop" (LOL)

I guess Enoch doesn't believe my guys actually have this kind of evidence to shoot down the Noah's flood killed the Dino position.

Spock are you making some kind of Announcement? I'm right here, you can talk to me.

"Poop" shoots down Noah's Flood killed the Dino's.............. :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24:

Strawman.  Spock don't Assume that's what I'm thinking.  I read all of your posted articles.....I find the author lacks even the most basic critical thinking skills and goes off on (Erroneous) Presuppositional Tangents.

~

Irony

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36

And Who's

But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. Luke 6:24-26

Laughing

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28

Now

Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Ephesians 5:2 (NLT)

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

Most of this thread is an example of debating the person instead of the subject.

I'd ask that you reacquaint yourselves with the Terms of Service if you haven't read it in the while, particularly with regards to this section:

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

Locked.