OakWood

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

That would be (Samuel)  After the prophet Samuel died king Saul had a very big enemy battle problem and in his wrong doing he got a woman medium to bring his spirit up from the dead (Abyss)  And she did and Samuel spoke in her and told king Saul that tomorrow he would be (here) with him (In the abyss) And it was so, King saul was killed the next day by enemies.  Samuel was a person and when you die your soul goes into the abyss in an state of sleep.  Any ones soul can be brought up from this state if a person has enough faith to call you up.  The beast will be called up by the 2nd beast as the 2nd beast already believes he is in the spirit of the first one now anyway..  This first beast (will not) come up in his past body like Jesus raised Lazarus  and people see him - freak out and (Wonder) when they behold him.  The 1st beast will enter into the 2nd as a multiple personality.. using the 2nd beast body to live in and talk in

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/16/2014 at 1:55 PM, OakWood said:

Solving the riddle of 666 is not that important.

Perhaps it is not really a riddle. What do we read?

1. God expects the believer to use wisdom (which comes from God) Here is wisdom.

2. God expects men with spiritual understanding to understand: Let him that hath understanding

3. God says that the Beast has a number: count the number of the beast:

4. God says that the number is the number of a man -- the Man of Sin: for it is the number of a man;

5. Scripture gives this number in Greek as three letters of the Greek alphabet:  χ(chi) = 600, ξ (ksi) = 60, ϛ (stigma) = 6 which translates as and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666).

It is noteworthy that that while all the letters of the Greek alphabet have numerical equivalents, there is none for the number six (which is the number of unregenerate man).  Therefore that letter is called "stigma", which is associated with branding (hence stigmatize), and is also associated with the ancient Egyptian mysteries, and the worship of the pagan deity Isis.  Thus 666 stands for the unholy trinity -- Satan, the Beast, and the Antichrist, working together to damn souls to Hell through idolatry of the Abomination of Desolation.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/24/2016 at 10:52 PM, Ezra said:

Perhaps it is not really a riddle. What do we read?

1. God expects the believer to use wisdom (which comes from God) Here is wisdom.

2. God expects men with spiritual understanding to understand: Let him that hath understanding

3. God says that the Beast has a number: count the number of the beast:

4. God says that the number is the number of a man -- the Man of Sin: for it is the number of a man;

5. Scripture gives this number in Greek as three letters of the Greek alphabet:  χ(chi) = 600, ξ (ksi) = 60, ϛ (stigma) = 6 which translates as and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666).

It is noteworthy that that while all the letters of the Greek alphabet have numerical equivalents, there is none for the number six (which is the number of unregenerate man).  Therefore that letter is called "stigma", which is associated with branding (hence stigmatize), and is also associated with the ancient Egyptian mysteries, and the worship of the pagan deity Isis.  Thus 666 stands for the unholy trinity -- Satan, the Beast, and the Antichrist, working together to damn souls to Hell through idolatry of the Abomination of Desolation.

Good thought process used here. It is weird you mention this "wisdom". I think I know who this guy is, but I will not get into it or tell anyone but a couple of very close friends. I am not seeking attention, and I would only reveal it if God both confirmed it and asked me to reveal it. I don't think he is supposed to be known until its His time. 

The Number of his name part always intrigued me. I wonder what language Jesus gave the Revelation to John in !! If Jesus spoke to him in Greek, then it is what it is, but what if Jesus gave the vision to John/spoke to John in Aramaic since that was the language they spoke in those days, and how could that possibly change the "NUMBER OF HIS NAME CLUE" or if it could, wouldn't that be crazy. I think I will go try and translate that passage into Aramaic and see what I get....LOL.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,175
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

666  = 600 + 60 + 6.

6 -  sinful man.

60  = 6 X 10 - sinful man disobeying God`s law.

600  = 6 X 10 X 10 – sinful man controlled by the spirit of complete lawlessness.

`the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan with all power & signs & lying wonders.` (2 Thess. 2: 9)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

666  = 600 + 60 + 6.

6 -  sinful man.

60  = 6 X 10 - sinful man disobeying God`s law.

600  = 6 X 10 X 10 – sinful man controlled by the spirit of complete lawlessness.

`the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan with all power & signs & lying wonders.` (2 Thess. 2: 9)

I tend to agree, but we can't be 100 percent sure in this.

• 5 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 2/16/2014 at 5:55 PM, OakWood said:

Solving the riddle of 666 is not that important.

I agree with you, OakWood.

Unfortunately most believe that the great problem of humanity is the evil existing in the heart of each one.

Notwithstanding, meditate on this: before sin, man's choices were based only on his desire, which was inclined only to that which was good (see Gen. 3.6). If there isn’t Ha-Satan and his seed (word), whose fruit is a true tree of knowledge of good and evil, he apparently would not even need the Eternal to direct man and woman directly. God could act behind the scenes. However, without the seed of the Eternal (Word) there would be no fruit of the Holy Spirit (Gal. 5.22), namely, the Tree of Life.

In other words, the life of the human being would be useless. There would be no evil, but there would be no growth (see Job 32: 8). It would be eating, drinking, sleeping, and having fun (with unprofitable conversations and jokes). They would be eternal children (without malice, but also without understanding - 1 Corinthians 14:20). There would be no difference between one human being and another, since everyone would have the same knowledge. It would be like a society full of equal individuals. It would be monotonous. There would be no separation between anyone, but such communion would also make no sense.

After feeding on the word of Ha-Satan, man acquired malice, that is, the knowledge of evil within him. Imagine that there were no consequences of sin, and everyone could have every material good he wanted. Everything the body needed would be supplied. All that the soul desired would have. Even if there were possibilities for growth, what would be the purpose of it? What could one add to the other? What interest would there be in some overpowering others?

Without infinite possibility of growth, the only thing left would be evil amusements (gossip and games whose aim is to denigrate the image of the other), until each one is isolated in his egoism or using the other only for his own pleasure (which is obtained seeking ways to overcome them).

Notwithstanding, when sin entered the world, death also came (the deterioration of the goods, the body, the mind, the feeling and the spirit). Everything the people today call technology, progress, etc. is, in fact, a pseudo-growth. In the end, it is a frustrated attempt to overcome all the consequences of sin and return to the Garden of Eden. Of course it is impossible, since there is nothing in this world that can eliminate the evil that has lodged within us. If we feed it, it gets stronger; otherwise, he becomes more and more furious and turns against us, forcing us to turn against the Eternal and against our neighbor (Gen. 4.7).

As long as our soul is not supplied with Jesus, the individual will be at the mercy of this cruel tyrant who forces him to give up his identity.

And even if it were possible to be free from sin, what would happen is exactly what was described above.

All this because, without Jesus, there is no identity or purpose in anything.