lowlyservant

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that what Ezekiel saw and describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" is an orbital description of the Holy Spirit.

Excerpt from "Ezekiel's Vision of God":

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their working was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

If you look at an artist's rendition of "Ezekiel's Vision of God", you will see Father God on his throne, an angel and the "wheels". We know that the wheels are not Father God, nor Jesus, nor an angel. That only leaves the Holy Spirit in orbital form:

http://pftdcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ezekiel_s_vision_1_-1004x798.jpg

Today, we are capturing the reality of the Holy Spirit with photographs and videos. This orbital form of the Holy Spirit is also known as the "supernatural orb". And, I believe that it is time that some of us Christians put this highly misunderstood supernatural orb in its rightful place as the Holy Spirit.

The orb pictures are usually one-dimensional. Orbs are actually three-dimensional or round (orbital). To make it three-dimensional or round, take the two orbs in the picture below and put one inside another, and given they were the same size, you can see that they would appear as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel":

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg

And, "their rims were full of eyes":

http://intuitartstudio.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/87698845.42103022_large.JPG

The orb can also be seen as colorless or the multiple colors of beryl, "The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl".

Shown are orbs that are the beautiful multiple colors of beryl:

http://www.theorbwhisperer.com/Colored_Orbs.html

And spirits are sometimes seen in orbs, "for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels".

Here is a link to a picture with the face of a spirit in the orb:

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

Spirits are also known for traveling through orbs, "Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went".

Here is a picture of orbs in flight:

http://0.tqn.com/d/paranormal/1/0/Z/3/orb_flight_lg.jpg

With love to my brothers and sisters. Peace be with you and God bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I moved the thread to Doctrinal Questions so it would be in the inner court where people can discuss scripture without debating who the Holy Spirit is or if there is a God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

This is George Noory Fodder, not much to really discuss in terms of the truth, reality, aside from silly superstition.  Try here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

I think the appearance of spinning wheels inside a wheel were the wings of the cherub when they are transporting God's throne.

Like a hummingbird or a helicopter you see the motion of the wings or blades moving almost in an interfacing way

:thumbsup:

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.” 2 Chronicles 16:9 (ESV)

What Is

And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures rose from the earth, the wheels rose. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, and the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit of the living creaturesf was in the wheels. When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. Ezekiel 1:18-21 (ESV)

A Space Station

Again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four chariots came out from between two mountains. And the mountains were mountains of bronze. The first chariot had red horses, the second black horses, the third white horses, and the fourth chariot dappled horses—all of them strong.Then I answered and said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” And the angel answered and said to me, “These are going out to the four winds of heaven, after presenting themselves before the Lord of all the earth. The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country, the white ones go after them, and the dappled ones go toward the south country.” When the strong horses came out, they were impatient to go and patrol the earth. And he said, “Go, patrol the earth.” So they patrolled the earth. Then he cried to me, “Behold, those who go toward the north country have set my Spirit at rest in the north country.” Zechariah 6:1-8 (ESV)

When You Can Have

Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, please open his eyes that he may see.” So the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 2 Kings 6:7 (ESV)

The Kingdom

and before the throne there was as it were a sea of glass, like crystal. And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. 

And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”  Revelation 4:6-8 (ESV)

Of Almighty

Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:210 (ESV)

God

And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!” Isaiah 6:3 (ESV)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

My dad thinks it was aliens and a ufo, but it's obvious my dad fell for the deception.

The description of the wheels does sound like the description of hovering discs, and the eyes of it like lights around the discs (rims). Remember that in those days synthetic light didn't exist, so the closest description of a small round light to someone who has never seen a light would look like an animal's eye shining in the dark, such as a Lion's eye. It also sounds like the creatures controlled the movement of the wheels with their spirits, as if they were one with it in the spirit. I think what your dad sees makes sense but of course isn't necessarily true.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

My dad thinks it was aliens and a ufo, but it's obvious my dad fell for the deception.

It's common for ufologists to use the scripture as justification for their beliefs.  Whether the earth is being visited by extraterrestrials or whether these things are, in fact, indigenous to the planet is superfluous to the message of Holy Writ.   The passage is an account of a holy vision to the prophet.   But here is the kicker.....it's repeated later INSIDE the temple in Jerusalem. 

Ezekiel 10 records an account of the glory of God departing from the temple in Jerusalem.  The wheels are sighted there again as well as heavenly beings - angels.  The glory of God moves in stages from inside the temple to the threshold of the structure to the outside and finally its gone.   The purpose of the account is to relate God's displeasure with the Jews and the departure of His glory from among them.

So unless UFOs were using the Holy Temple in Jerusalem as a hanger and an airport, my guess is that the river account as well as the temple account were both the same - a written record of the appearance of the glory of God on earth.   Ufologists often leave this part out of their suppositions, but it's there nonetheless.

There are those who believe that formal contact with an ET would destroy the basis of Biblical teaching for all time.   Unfortunately these are the same people whose Biblical illiteracy causes them to paint themselves into a logical corner - the same corner that has UFOs flying out of the temple in Jerusalem.  These are the same people who do not take the whole message of the Bible into consideration when they look at the vast night sky above.

According to the Bible there was war in heaven.  Those who raised their will against God were defeated.  They retreated from their high position and ended up here on earth where the battle still rages.  The Bible is littered with details of the war from Genesis to Revelation.  One thing is very clear and obvious - the earth is the only planet in the universe that is engaged in open rebellion against God.  Why would any people from a planet loyal to God spend more than a few minutes of their existence risking contact with our civilization and the contamination that almost certainly would result?   Such formal contact, even if an alien race risked it, would prove beyond any doubt to the secular world and everyone else that humanity is engaged in an historic rejection of God and is deserving of eternal divine judgment.   Those who yearn to meet ET fail to consider this implication.

It is better to humble one's self to God and seek His mercy than to search for an ET who may only underscore the Biblical message. 

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

I'm sorry you guys, but I believe that aliens have all the characteristics of the devil and would not be appearing before Ezekiel with angels and Father God, especially considering that this vision would be written in scripture and read by billions. They are already trying to sit on God's throne by claiming to have created us. They do their evil in hiding and even erase our memories of such evil. That only leaves the wheels to be the Holy Spirit in orbital form. To me, the alien thing is quite simply out of the question.

Edited by lowlyservant

Genesis 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

To get an idea of what this might have looked like, here's a picture of the supernatural orb hovering over the face of the earth:

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/images3/albion11.jpg

The orb can just as easily hover over water.