lowlyservant

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

To the naked eye, the orb alone looks and behaves similar to an "eye" bearing witness.

Here is just an example of what the "orb" might look like bearing witness:

http://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/b3/a0/9eb3a093f0a09e19658956141033ae1f.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Ok,   just for the sake of discussion,.....

If they are spirits, what kind of spirits are they?  are we speaking of demonic spirits or angels or just dead people?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I know orbs have been mentioned for years but whatever they are, they aren't from the Holy Spirit. Why do I know that? Because I used to attend a Holy Spirit driven church, have seen people being baptized by the Holy Spirit, and myself was filled with it many times. I never saw any orbs in that church nor were they ever mentioned by any members of the church. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was attacking you by saying that orbs sound New Agy, the reason I said that is because I had my new age phase in the past and orbs are a common thing that were talked about. And I'm not saying it's something evil, but I know for a fact that it has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit . Makes for a good discussion though...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

We have a lot of those photos--dust on a camera lens. Ezekiel was discribing cherubs. Cherubs are angels and angels are spirits.

They are not to be confused with God the Father, Who is also Spirit, or the Holy Spirit, Who is also God. We have one God in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are our Creator. Cherubs were created beings just as we are created beings with human spirits.

I agree that the outer space manefestations are demonic. When they were first being reported they were in areas where there was a lot of occult activity. Now that the occult is prevelant widely in the USA, they are seen more widely and frequently.

What leads you to suppose that Cherubs (aka Cherubim) are angels? Angel means messenger.  Are not cherubim only seen at God's throne?  Angels as such are never said to have wings.

I was using the term broadly, as angelic beings. Perhaps I should have called them living creatures as John does in Rev. 4. You are correct that angel means messenger. But since Ezekiel calls the things on wheels with 4 faces Cherubim in Ezekiel 10, that is what I call them. I have no Idea if God's throne has wheels but find your proof scriptures do not prove this to be so in my mind.

Within the Catholic faith, the Cherubim are one of the nine choirs of angels.

Here's another picture of Ezekiel's Wheel:

http://esdotcarter.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ezekielsvision2.jpg

What does the wheels look like? They do appear orbital. What orbital wheel would be appearing before Ezekiel with God and the living creatures (angels). Who else was in heaven at the time? The orbital wheels certainly do not look like Jesus. Who is left?...why the Holy Spirit of course. One might conclude the wheels to be God's Chariot. But do you really believe that an Almighty God would need a chariot? And besides, God's Chariot could easily become another title for the Holy Spirit considering that spirits truly do travel through the Holy Spirit. Orbs are everywhere and spirits do travel through them just as they had before Ezekiel and just as they do today. The Holy Spirit goes unchanging.

Edited by lowlyservant

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

What does the wheels look like? They do appear orbital. What orbital wheel would be appearing before Ezekiel with God and the living creatures (angels). Who else was in heaven at the time? The orbital wheels certainly do not look like Jesus. Who is left?...why the Holy Spirit of course. One might conclude the wheels to be God's Chariot. But do you really believe that an Almighty God would need a chariot? And besides, God's Chariot could easily become another title for the Holy Spirit considering that spirits truly do travel through the Holy Spirit. Orbs are everywhere and spirits do travel through them just as they had before Ezekiel and just as they do today. The Holy Spirit goes unchanging.

The thing is according to Christian faith spirits of the dead do not roam the Earth nor travel through orbs. When we die the spirit either goes to Hades or with God.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

We have a lot of those photos--dust on a camera lens. Ezekiel was discribing cherubs. Cherubs are angels and angels are spirits.

They are not to be confused with God the Father, Who is also Spirit, or the Holy Spirit, Who is also God. We have one God in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are our Creator. Cherubs were created beings just as we are created beings with human spirits.

I agree that the outer space manefestations are demonic. When they were first being reported they were in areas where there was a lot of occult activity. Now that the occult is prevelant widely in the USA, they are seen more widely and frequently.

What leads you to suppose that Cherubs (aka Cherubim) are angels? Angel means messenger.  Are not cherubim only seen at God's throne?  Angels as such are never said to have wings.

I was using the term broadly, as angelic beings. Perhaps I should have called them living creatures as John does in Rev. 4. You are correct that angel means messenger. But since Ezekiel calls the things on wheels with 4 faces Cherubim in Ezekiel 10, that is what I call them. I have no Idea if God's throne has wheels but find your proof scriptures do not prove this to be so in my mind.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, Willamina.

Dan 7:9 has " his throne was fiery flames, and the wheels thereof burning fire."  How is it that you don't acknowledge wheels to the throne?

Both good and bad spirits travel through orbs. God feeds the believer and non-believer alike. People see the dead as ghosts all the time today. Hell is a state or condition of being evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. Hades  is merely place surely for only a few chosen dead. We were meant to be good with Him and not evil without him. You have heard of demons and other evil spirits (the dead) coming into a persons life as a consequence of sin? This happens all the time all around us and much of it goes unnoticed. The real devil is upon us and many people have seen including myself.  

Edited by lowlyservant

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

This Ezekiel topic seems to have degenerated to garbage.

Read ch 1.  The subject of Ezekiel 1 is God's glory, not UFO's or alleged occult phenomena.

Now let it be known that a reasonable person does not accept fantastic occult claimed observations, for there is no reason to accept fantastic testimony.

" If thou put the brethren in mind of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished in the words of the faith, and of the good doctrine which thou hast followed until now:  but refuse profane and old wives’ fables."

" For of these are they that creep into houses, and take captive silly women laden with sins, led away by divers lusts,  ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

"For there are many unruly men, vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision,  whose mouths must be stopped; men who overthrow whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, . . . ."