lowlyservant

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Both good and bad spirits travel through orbs. God feeds the believer and non-believer alike. People see the dead as ghosts all the time today. Hell is a state or condition of being evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. Hades  is merely place surely for only a few chosen dead. We were meant to be good with Him and not evil without him. You have heard of demons and other evil spirits (the dead) coming into a persons life as a consequence of sin? This happens all the time all around us and much of it goes unnoticed. The real devil is upon us and many people have seen including myself.

Some back up Scriptures would helpful with your response.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Your entitled to your opinion. And if I be correct then it is what you say that has "degenerated to garbage". You could try to be nicer next time.

Edited by lowlyservant

So you're saying that God allows evil spirits to travel through His orbs?

Do you remember Saul being troubled by an evil spirit sent by God? That spirit could have very well have come to Saul through the Holy Spirit or an Orb. I speak in terms of reality and real life. Not fiction nor fantasy.

Edited by lowlyservant

Lowlyservant, my dear sister in Christ. In the past I found that it's best to not assume things out of our own minds but rather to let the Holy Spirit guide us to the truth. The most important thing is to seek God first and leave the rest up to Him. Love in Christ...

God has help me with this thread by popping useful things unto my monitor in regards to it. I know the truth of which I speak. I know that the supernatural orb and Ezekiel's Wheel is one and the same Holy Spirit. I may not know an incredible amount of truths, but this is one that I do know and I am merely trying to share it with my brothers and sisters. You don't have to believe it but you can not speak for all the readers of this thread either.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Both good and bad spirits travel through orbs. God feeds the believer and non-believer alike. People see the dead as ghosts all the time today. Hell is a state or condition of being evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. Hades  is merely place surely for only a few chosen dead. We were meant to be good with Him and not evil without him. You have heard of demons and other evil spirits (the dead) coming into a persons life as a consequence of sin? This happens all the time all around us and much of it goes unnoticed. The real devil is upon us and many people have seen including myself.  

Can you describe the devil for me please?

It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God. The devil is lair and a master at the art of deception. They masquerade as something more than what they are. Demons like to try to sit on God's throne by masquerading as Him. The spiritual dead are without God. They are lost souls, scattered, they are in ruins, worthless and of no value, they can do no good. Although God can use their evil for good such as discernment and teaching (especially how we are without Him). They are psychopaths and have anger and hatred in their hearts. They are big-headed fools. There is more, but I figure that this should suffice.

Edited by lowlyservant

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God. The devil is lair and a master at the art of deception. They masquerade as something more than what they are. Demons like to try to sit on God's throne by masquerading as Him. The spiritual dead are without God. They are lost souls, scattered, they are in ruins, worthless and of no value, they can do no good. Although God can use their evil for good such as discernment and teaching (especially how we are without Him). There is more, but I figure that should suffice.

"Demons like to try to sit on God's throne"

How do you know all that?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

To the naked eye, the orb alone looks and behaves similar to an "eye" bearing witness.

Here is just an example of what the "orb" might look like bearing witness:

http://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/b3/a0/9eb3a093f0a09e19658956141033ae1f.jpg

How do you know how the "naked eye" view differs from the "clothed eye" view?