Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eben4christ

Heaven is real!

16 posts in this topic

Very soon a country called Ghana will be no more! Very soon a country called America will be no more!! Very soon a country called Iraq will be no more! In fact, very soon all the countries with her numerous problems will be no more!!! Only two countries that will exist forever, HEAVEN & HELL! Make your choice now!! Matthew 25:31-34, 41; 2 Thessalonians 1:8,9. Are you among the few trying to enter through the Narrow gate?

Neither Heaven or Hell are countries. In fact, Hell will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Plus, GOD promised to Abraham the land, the Promised Land, forever. So there will always be an Israel. I understand what you are trying to say, but you need to get it right.

Amen to that... :mgcheerful:

America is not a Christian nation; it never has been. It hates Christ, it hates his word and it hates his church. It is doomed.

Amen to that

America is not a Christian nation; it never has been. It hates Christ, it hates his word and it hates his church. It is doomed.

Well that's just your opinion, D.R., and not the gospel.  Why so negative toward our country?

The man is trying to post something positive and some are nit picking for negative comments. I don't understand that behavior sometimes, especially when it comes from a Christian.
Amen eben4christ.

Blessings Everyone!

God Bless you Hall & Amen to that!!!!eben4christ,,,,country,city,nation,kingdom,,,,I got what your saying,Amen Brother!!!!!!!

Daniel Rush,,,,Welcome to Worthy,God Bless America(My Country tis of Thee,Lord!Halleluliah)      Im sorry,you cannot speak for"America"but you can most definitely pray for her!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0