• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1983

I love God over all things and I desire to serve him with all my heart, “in Spirit and in truth” (John 4:24).

I want to preach the Gospel as Jesus commanded us to (Matthew 28:18-20)

I want to proclaim “the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah” (Revelation 12:10, Daniel 2:44, Psalm 2) as the only solution to humanity’s problems.

I want to be part of a brotherhood in which we are all equal, like in early Christianity.

Obeying the Bible as our authority and not “teaching for doctrines the commandments of men” (Matthew 15:6-9)

Serving God and neighbour with sincere love and not hypocrisy or selfish ambition.

Not making money from the Word of God nor living off tithes and offerings.

Doing good, consoling others with the Word and giving to poor as our Lord did.

Not asking for anything, but giving generously.

Not judging, but consoling.

Not ordering others about, but encouraging them in love.

Not tearing down, but building up.

No more religion!!!  Christ is “the Way, the Truth and the Life” (Juan 14:6), only He can lead us to the Father and only His sacrifice can make the forgiveness of sins possible.

Religion is guilty of inciting people to kill and hate each other (Revelation 18:24).

Religion is the lair of false prophets and charlatans (Revelation 18:2)

Religion is like a shop that sells salvation, but without a guarantee.

Religion enjoys “excessive luxuries” (Rev 18:3), making a profit from the faithful.  It proclaims itself to be “the house of God and the gate to heaven”, “Noah’s ark”, the way to salvation.  However, her corruption is self-evident and we know that “God has remembered her crimes”.  This is why the Bible warns us to “Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes”. (Revelation 18:4-5)

May the grace of God the Father, the love of Jesus Christ and the guidance of the Holy Spirit illuminate and guide us!

http://faithandencouragement.wordpress.com/

Edited by GoldenEagle
removed personal email

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Religion or "To hold back" is the creation of man for service to satan. Religion is of the world, the world hates Christ and the world hates Christians. Religion is satan having 99% truth and 1% error. Religion is a hundred different versions of the Bible over the one proven and without error the 1611 King James.

Religion or "To hold back" is the creation of man for service to satan.

Religion is of the world, the world hates Christ and the world hates Christians.

Religion is satan having 99% truth and 1% error.

Religion is a hundred different versions of the Bible over the one proven and without error the 1611 King James.

~

Oh The Riches Of His Mighty Word We Hold In Trust

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6 (KJV)

Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Do not add to His words Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6 (NASB)

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6 (ESV)

“Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6 (NIV)

Oh The Rush To Strike It

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 (KJV)

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. Romans 10:17 (NASB)

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17 (ESV)

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. Romans 10:17 (NIV)

Out Of The Hands Of The Little Children

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:4-6 (KJV)

“Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me; but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:4 (NASB)

Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:4-6 (ESV)

Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Matthew 18:4-6 (NIV)

Oh The Shame Of Those Who Would Deny The Children Their Bibles

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 25:38-30 (KJV)

‘Therefore take away the talent from him, and give it to the one who has the ten talents.’ “For to everyone who has, more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. “Throw out the worthless slave into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 25:28-30 (NASB)

So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents. For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ Matthew 25:28-30 (ESV)

“ ‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ Matthew 25:28-30 (NIV)

~

I Hold In Trust The Treasure Of The Ages

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Because His Book Is Mine

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: Deuteronomy 6:6

And I Support The Spreading Of It Wherever And Whenever I Can

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Matthew 10:7-8

Beloved, Won't You?

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

I believe Religion is : What MANKIND THINKS that God requires of him/her for God to accept him/her...for instance, some people think that for God to accept them, they have to dress in a certain way..and if they don't, then they won't make it to heaven. Jesus came to set mankind free from religion...i.e. to show mankind what exactly God requires of Man...and how to please God...because according to the bible, Jesus was a normal man who lived a normal life. God didn't accept him because of his dressing...this one of the ways in which the pharisees poisoned the society's perception of what it means to be holy. I think that in today's world we still have some pharisee-like culture among some of the christian leaders, taking faithfuls back to a place where they were redeemed from 2000 yrs ago, by our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Jesus is not a religion, He's a way of life and "life" more abundantly.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

The whole Bible explains what God wants for his children. And with our free will we are warned about being polluted by the world. We should be lining our selves up with God's will for our lives. The Bible is quite clear on what God approves and disapproves of.

The reason he gave us the Holy Word was for guidelines for our free will. If a man dressed up in woman's clothes and acts like a woman...that is freewill.,.. and he chose to go the route of satan's will. God's doesn't want that for his creation or his Kingdom..he wants a man to be a man...and a woman to be a woman....that is God's will...if you serve God you serve his religion...keep oneself from being polluted by the world...

The end of Bible is quite clear of who will be accepted into his Kingdom and have eternal life. It is going to be the ones that chose God's will for their lives obeyed his Holy Word. We all have free will to choice God's will or satan's will thru out our lives....

More examples:

Bible says murder is a terrible sin...my religion says it is a terrible sin...

I use my freewill to kill someone....I followed my own will which lines up with the will of satan...

Homosexuality is a abomination...that is what my God and religion call it..

I use my freewill to pursue my internal desires....I followed my own will which lines up with the will of satan..

We must be overcomers. We must overcome our will to sin thru the Love and Power of Jesus. In the end we will be judged on our sins committed thru our free will. Without Religion you wouldn't know what was a sin in the eyes of Almighty God. And you would feel no will to repent.

Part of the Lords Prayer

Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.

God knew we would have weak moments...but he loved us and believed in us...that he gave us free will...a wonderful thing..He sacrificed Jesus because of sin and freewill ..but he also realized many would choose the way of the enemy...and want nothing of God's Will for their lives....God is just..His Word will be fulfilled...and our Religion is pure and faultless...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  19

People have so many doctrines and sometimes negate certain principles of the other denominations. For example, protestants believe in speaking in tongues while other denominations see this as unacceptable. Some believe that prosperity does not apply to Christians. However, the word of God supports speaking in tongues and prosperity.

Edited by JimmyAk

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

People have so many doctrines and sometimes negate certain principles of the other denominations. For example, protestants believe in speaking in tongues while other denominations see this as unacceptable. Some believe that prosperity does not apply to Christians. However, the word of God supports speaking in tongues and prosperity.

Words well spoken Jimmy.  Its good to see you here, Welcome to Worthy  :mgcheerful:

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

I detest and spiritually war against the false religion of man and the demonic spirits behind them which seek to put all men in bondage to strongholds of lies in their mindsets. I agree with all you said, except to caution about your approach to paid ministry. I am not a paid minister myself, so this is not a self-serving or defending statement. I encourage you to study this out, particularly Paul's teaching in 1cor:8-9. The presence of abuse of paid ministry does not negate the command of the Lord Jesus that those who preach the Gospel should live by the Gospel. Elders who labor in the word are worthy of double honor (refers to compensation in part), and those who recieve the word should share in all good things with those who teach them. The worker is worthy of his hire. Who goes to war at his own expense? Do not muzzle the ox while he treads out the grain. Even the Old Testament typology of tithes supporting the Levites carries weight. Paul had personal reasons due to his unique calling which made him forego these "rights" of compensation and support, but Paul is not the rule but the exception, according to his own rhetoric. Just cautioning you in your zeal not to be religious yourself in this regard but be rightly informed by the whole counsel of the word of God. Do not throw out the baby with the bathwater, dear one!! The baby is supporting the genuine work of the ministry, and the bathwater is the abuse of some unstable teachers. Stay zealous, but always be grounded firmly!

Bless you, Andy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I think that sometimes, religion trips people up and can keep them from accepting Christ. For example I have heard people say stuff like, " I want to become a Christian, but I don't want to give up dancing. But the church I go to says your not allowed to dance if you become a Christian."  Stuff like that.