Sign in to follow this  
harris305

I am so thankful for all the heroes we have.

This video made me take a second look at my life. He has truly shown that there are still some hope for our world.

<<<Video Link Removed>>>

- OneLight

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you and God Bless You to understand the concerns on this website

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks and I put it in the video forum. I'll pay a visit to the chat room.

Blessings harris!

Oh good,I just took a peek but it probably has not been reviewed yet,,,I will keep my eyes open for when it goes up & I am happy to see you are finding your way around....................God bless you,if you see my Sister RustyAngel in the chat room,tell her Kwik sent you-lol!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome to Worthy Harris

Welcome to the Forums Harris! You from Miami or close by, by any chance?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      Fullness  Of  The  Stature
      ---
           No matter your denomination, and no matter your bible version, we as believer's all have 2 things in common.
      One, :  is that we were dead in sin, hopeless and lost,  and needing to be forgiven and saved.
      Two, :  all of us, (born again)  ether by death, or by rapture, are going to meet Jesus The Christ, face to face.
      So, i  always  tell all who will listen, ither in a group, or one by one, that "you need to thoughtfully live your Christian Life, the best you can,  as if you are going to die today and meet the Lord and give account of your deeds- works - motive(s).".
      And that is because you just might.
      Trust me when i tell you, that all the people, every single one that is not an infant,  who are found in the obituary page today, had no idea yesterday they would be found in it today.........Follow me?........Good.
      Saint, you are exactly one stopped heartbeat, at all times, from meeting JESUS...so, thats important to consider from time to time, as this knowledge can help you understand what not to do, and what TO do with your TIME.
      --------------------------------------
      The bema seat, the judgment seat of Christ, or whatever you need to call it, .... there is coming to you, ready or not,  a meeting with your Lord regarding what you have done for him, "in the body", on this earth, after you were saved.  He is going to judge your works, and if your motives for doing some of it were vain glory, selfish ambition, or "look at me" opportunities, then our NT tells us that in the sifting fire of Jesus's Righteous analysis, these works of yours, (your lifestyle included).. SOME OF THEM.... will be deemed "wood, hay and stubble".........But, the others.....the other works you did for your Lord, out of Love, and out of a pure motive that was not selfish or self centered, will be DEEMED BY JESUS as jewels, as precious stones, as gold., and you can study all this out, simply by doing a deep study of the "judgement seat of Christ", and just run the verses (study) and ask God to give you wisdom and enlightenment about all this that is coming your way.
      So, having said that, let me now get to the purpose and point of this Thread...... which is.... There is this verse....>"absent from the Body, and present with the LORD".....given by Paul, which is of course a fact and confirmation regarding what i just told you, =  where you are going as soon as you die or as soon as Jesus cracks the sky and takes us, his redeemed Bride, all up high.
      And what exactly do i want to show you..... is this.
      I want to show you an understanding about how you are to comprehend what is meant by 2 verses....
      1.) "grown or matured into the fullness of the measure of Christ"... and.... 2.)  "conformed into the image of Christ".
      So what is all that?
      Well its very simple and i'll tell you.
      Im giving out Light, so be discerning.
      As you know, from the moment of your new birth, (born again), All Believers began a physical and spiritual journey that is taking you (transforming you)  from your old adamic nature and remaking you day by day, "from glory to glory" into the IMAGE of Christ.
      And what is Christ's image?......... Well, in this instance this word means, "just like" or "same as"....or, "exact nature", "perfect/precise likeness".   And all this means is that God, who began a good work in you, (salvation)  will be faithful to complete it, totally, when you get you new body and enter the literal 3rd Heaven, where Jesus is along with all those of faith who have gone before, as well as the heavenly host of Angels and others.
      Saint, imagine seeing winged Cherubs in the air..... Imagine a place where you never get tired, have no worries, and dont need sleep and have a body that is just like the Body of Jesus........Imagine a place where you can have a chat with The Apostle Paul, St. Francis, John The Baptist, both Mary's, John the Apostle..... Imagine Saint, that you can tell Jesus how much you love Him, and see Him SMILE and tell you that He loves you and is so glad you are THERE..
      How about all that?.......  Philippians 4:8
      Now, quickly, as its nearly 12:00, and many of you are looking at your watches. ... :)........... How are we to understand what it means to be made into the image of Jesus, and what is that like, regarding a human being, when the process is finalized?.....> How will you know you are there?.......Have you ever wondered this?....Well great, as now you can know.
      Simply :
      There are 2 understandings of how to understand what it means for YOU to have ARRIVED to a final evolution,  INTO the fullness of Christ, while you are down here on the earth, in your earth suit.

1.)  Paul explains here,  the final level of Christian Maturity... = "it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST who lives in me and through me".
      see it?
      2.)  "long- suffering , with JOYFULNESS"....
      see it?
      So, those 2, when you have come to the place in your Christian maturity when those 2 verses are YOU, then you are become,  "the fullness of the image of Christ"
      You have arrived.
      You are THERE.
      So, where are you? ????????????????
      How far along are you, Saint?
      You can check your progress into the fullness of the stature of Christ, by truthfully accessing yourself based on these two criteria.
      And if you are not quite there yet, then God bless you as you press toward the mark for the high calling of God, which IS to become,=  the fullness and the image of Jesus as much as possible, even tho its YOU, as a HUMAN.
      Here is your spiritual level reality check... :    Help yourself to a check up.
      1.) Are you so dead to self and lust of the eye and the pride of life.... and so heavenly minded and completely non-conformed to this world and its FLOW,  that your mind has become the mind of Christ to the degree that you seem to  feel connected to the pain in others who are hurting around you ??? , And, furthermore,  all you want is more of God and His presence, more Righteousness, more Enlightenment,  and can't wait to get to heaven, and would go right now if God would let you do it?
      2. ) Are you right now, able to endure any and all SUFFERING...... physical, mental, emotional, even torture, ... does not matter the type...  and still have the JOY of the LORD springing up like a deep well inside you spirt and emotions,  that  overrules and overcomes all your negative  feelings?

I'll see you on the way there....... as we keep on going.........:)

blessings,

<B><

• By ManAfterHisHeart
      Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum! I’m so thankful for God’s work in my life and where’s He’s currently brought me. I got caught up in addiction for a couple years but He’s delivered me and set me free, Amen! I’m currently serving in a ministry and will be going out on missions this summer to Morocco, Turkey, Isreal, and Kyrgyzstan! 
      God is Faithful! 
      Be Blessed,
      ~ManAfterHisHeart~
    • By 4LdKHVCzRDj2
      So many people, after being brought to faith in Christ start questioning: And now?!
      And I question you: And now?
      And I will answer you: You have two choices.

To continue living as the world does: To love sin, unrighteousness, and disobedience.
      Or to live as a repentant sinner: Pursuing love, peace, mercy, and His righteousness.
      "Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous." - 1 John 3:7

The repentant sinner have desire and pleasure to live as the Lord Jesus tells him so.
      And it is so good to live like the Lord Jesus tells us to... It brings us peace and many blessings.
      "He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked." - 1 John 2:6
      "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
      and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned." - John 15:6

But you may say: I cannot live or have difficult in living as the Lord Jesus tells me; but I am willing to.
      It is common at the very start of our walk, sin, the flesh and evil spirits will start battling against you to prevent you doing so.
      Because the flesh fights against all the things of the Spirit of God. And it cannot receive them.
      "For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh;
      and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish." - Galatians 5:17

But what will I do?
      Will I just give up and let the flesh reign over me just like it did when I was in the world?
      Definitely, not.
      "Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts." - Romans 6:12
      This is how those who do not trust in the power and love of the Lord Jesus would think.
      But you are not one of them, you have courage, you have His Spirit in you... And that is why you will overcome all things.
      "But Jesus looked at them and said to them,
          “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”" - Matthew 19:26
      The Father loved you so much, to the point of giving His only begotten Son for you... And how will you thank Him?!
      You would desire to live as He wants you to - and that for your own benefit, as you have crucified your flesh with its evil desires.
      "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's." - 1 Corinthians 6:20
      And I am sure that if the Spirit of God is in you, you will start being encouraged and to have pleasure in living as He told us to. And you will not look back.
      As it is written:
      "And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy,
      and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine." - Leviticus 20:26

Then, if you still have trouble with battling against the flesh and its evil desires: Do not give up, and fight against it.
      "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid,
      nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

You may lose a few battles against it, but I am sure that you will overcome it and become a winner...
      "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9
      You may lose a few battles, but with the Lord and His Spirit in you, it is certain that this war you will win!
      "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen." - Romans 11:36

If you are still struggling with something and desire some powerful help from the Lord Himself...
      Then, please agree to the prayer below and you will see and feel that He loves you.
      In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ:
      If you agree to the prayer above, then please just bring your hand over your head and say:
      “ I believe, agree and receive...in Jesus' name. Amen! ”
      And His amazing power, love, and grace is released in you.
      You will notice and you will say: The Lord loves me indeed, and I love Him also!

Read the Word, read the Holy Bible, specially the New Testament...
      "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
      to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
      to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love." - 2 Peter 1:5-7
      As there is so much truth to help you and to light your paths.
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
          In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6

God bless you in Jesus' name!
    • By Eslyn
      Hi I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savior over a year now. But struggled with my faith, I don't want my faith to be based on feelings which only last for a moment. I am right now on the worship team in my church I attend. 
      I am longing to do the will of my Heavenly Father Jehovah and to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord. I want to have that intimate relationship with him and never leave his presence. But now I have a problem, people know of my past and right now I feel like I am fighting a battle all alone. Even members in my church are saying that it is too late for me that there is no hope for me. To my face they encourage me, but when I am away from them, they keep saying this things and saying that i can never change and that i went to far from God. Since more than one person keeps saying it is too late for me, is that a confirmation? Wat would one do in my place? Would God reject me?