Sign in to follow this  
harris305

I am so thankful for all the heroes we have.

This video made me take a second look at my life. He has truly shown that there are still some hope for our world.

<<<Video Link Removed>>>

- OneLight

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you and God Bless You to understand the concerns on this website

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks and I put it in the video forum. I'll pay a visit to the chat room.

Blessings harris!

Oh good,I just took a peek but it probably has not been reviewed yet,,,I will keep my eyes open for when it goes up & I am happy to see you are finding your way around....................God bless you,if you see my Sister RustyAngel in the chat room,tell her Kwik sent you-lol!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome to Worthy Harris

Welcome to the Forums Harris! You from Miami or close by, by any chance?