Sign in to follow this  
harris305

I am so thankful for all the heroes we have.

This video made me take a second look at my life. He has truly shown that there are still some hope for our world.

<<<Video Link Removed>>>

- OneLight

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you and God Bless You to understand the concerns on this website

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks and I put it in the video forum. I'll pay a visit to the chat room.

Blessings harris!

Oh good,I just took a peek but it probably has not been reviewed yet,,,I will keep my eyes open for when it goes up & I am happy to see you are finding your way around....................God bless you,if you see my Sister RustyAngel in the chat room,tell her Kwik sent you-lol!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome to Worthy Harris

Welcome to the Forums Harris! You from Miami or close by, by any chance?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ShinyGospelShoes
      Daniel & Revelation - Psalms 77:13
      Psalms 77:13  Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
      7 Branch Candlestick - Lampstand
      (I tried to insert as a picture, but do not know how, if anyone could help with that, much appreciated, 'a picture is worth a thousand words' as the proverb goes)

The first 'Book' Of Daniel
      Daniel 4:1-37; Daniel 3:1-30; Daniel 2:1-49; Daniel 1:1-21; Daniel 7:1-28; Daniel 6:1-28; Daniel 5:1-31
      In their parallel order as in the 7 branches of the candlestick (and will be demonstrated by the very text itself):
      Daniel 4:1-37 -- King, Everlasting Gospel, Saved
      Daniel 3:1-30 -- Law, Test, Worship, 1st Amendment
      Daniel 2:1-49 -- Vision, Kingdoms Of Earth To Heaven
      Daniel 1:1-21 -- Captivity To Release
      Daniel 7:1-28 -- Vision, Kingdoms Of Earth To Heaven
      Daniel 6:1-28 -- Law, Test, Worship, 1st Amendment
      Daniel 5:1-31-- King, Everlasting Gospel, Lost

The second 'Book' of Daniel
      Daniel 8:1 - 12:13
      (This portion of Daniel, deals with the Sanctuary services itself, and is steeped in Sanctuary langauge, to be demonstrated by the text itself a little later.)

The Revelation Of Jesus Christ
      Rev. 1:1-5:14; Rev. 6:1-8:1; Rev. 8:2-11:19; Rev. 12:1-14:20; Rev. 15:1-19:21; Rev. 20:1-15; Rev. 21:1-22:21
      In their parallel order as in the 7 branches of the candlestick (and will be demonstrated by the very text itself):
      Revelation 1:1 - 5:14 -- The 7 Churches
      Revelation 6:1 - 8:1 -- The 7 Seals
      Revelation 8:2 - 11:19 -- The 7 Trumpets
      Revelation 12:1 - 14:20 -- The Great War
      Revelation 15:1 - 19:21 -- The 7 Last Plagues
      Revelation 20:1-15 -- The 1,000 Years
      Revelation 21:1 - 22:21 -- The New Jerusalem

The Feasts of the LORD
      Leviticus 23:4-44
      1 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 7 - 7 - 7
      The Passover (1st Month (Abib), 14th day, at even) - Leviticus 23:4-5
      Unleavened Bread (1st Month (Abib), 15th day unto 21st day (7 days), a yearly feastal sabbath) - Leviticus 23:6-8
      Firstfruits/Wavesheaf (1st Month (Abib), 16th day, on the morrow after the sabbath) - Leviticus 23:9-14
      Pentecost/Feast of Weeks (3rd Month (Sivan), 50 days (7 complete Sabbath's (7*7=49) and unto the morrow after the 7th Sabbath (49+1=50)) - Leviticus 23:15-22
      Trumpets (7th Month (Ethanim), 1st day) - Leviticus 23:23-25
      Atonement (7th Month (Ethanim), 10th day, yearly festal sabbath, in the 9th day, even unto even) - Leviticus 23:26-32
      Booths/Tabernacles/Ingathering (7th Month (Ethanim), 15th day unto 21st day (7 days), and an 8th day (the 1st and 8th being a yearly festal sabbath)) - Leviticus 23:33-44
    • By JW Answers
      The Jehovah's Witnesses claim that Jesus is not the Alpha and Omega, yet the Bible says He is.. what are your views?

Please watch my latest video on this subject... It is fundamental to know who The Lord Jesus of the Bible is...
      Edited by Omegaman 3.0
      If you want to see the video search YouTube for "Jehovah's Witnesses, Is Jesus the Alpha and Omega?" on the JW Answers channel

• By David the Prince
      This post will be discussing the primary reasons I believe the Father Almighty created the animals. It will be divided into a few topics with each being expounded upon.
                                I
      To show us that He is the only God
      This reason is based off of a very observable fact when we look at all of the creation. What we notice throughout all of creation is that there is a certain design pattern which is what we would expect if there was one Creator God. It's kind of like how when people are trying to figure out if a certain painter painted a painting they will look to see if that certain painting possesses a similar design pattern to that painter's other paintings and the reason for that is because a lot of artists, especially professional ones, have their own art style that is unique to them. And so with one Creator, we would expect to see similarities between us, elephants, dolphins, apes, birds, etc, or perhaps even plants for example. The Hebrew word mostly used for God in the Tanakh, "Elohim," is a majestic plural and also indicates God's sovereignty. The ending im usually indicates a plurality. Keep in mind that el or eloha means "a mighty one" or "force." As the pagans of the time believed in one god with power over this, one god with power over that, the Torah makes it clear that the entire creation was performed by Elohim, (i.e. by "All Forces" or "Almighty"). So when you see the word "Elohim" used for God it's basically calling Him the Almighty.
                                II
           To show us His creative Power
      When looking at God's creation, we can definitely observe His sovereign power and creative ability and this is no different with the animals. We can see how God created each kind of animal with their respective purposes and abilities-all contributing to the environment and various other things. Many kinds of aninals can't exist without other kinds of animals and many kinds of plants can't exist without some kinds of animals. The list goes on and on. So what we find is uniformity and harmony in nature-indicating a Creator.
                                III
                     For our Pleasure
      This was apparent from the beginning: "And God blessed them; and God said unto them: ‘Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth.’" (Gen 1:28)
      Animals are quite useful for many reasons. Among these are obviously stuff like food but also for other reasons how like certain kinds and breeds of animals help us with various tasks such as in the past horses have been useful for transportation.
      🐵🐒🦍🐶🐕🐩🐺🦊🐱🐈🦁🐯🐅🐆🐴🐎🦓🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐷🐖🐗🐽🐏🐑🐐🐪🐫🦒🐘🐿🐭🐁🐀🐹🐰🐇🐿🦔🦇🐻🐨🐼🐾🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥🐦🐧🕊🦅🦆🦉🐸🐊🐢🦎🐍🐳🐋🐬🐟🐠🐡🦈🐙🐚🦀🦐🦑🐌🦋🐛🐜🐝🐞🦗🕷🕸🦂🏞⛰
    • By John_Leung
      Hello everyone,
      My name is John Leung from Vancouver, Canada.  I joined this forum website to connect with fellow Christians.
      By God's grace, mercy, and love, I became a Christian in 2006, when I had lost hope in my life and future.  At 24, I struggled in college and couldn't decide on a career path.  I hated the society as much as myself.
      Since I believed in God, I have been well-loved and deeply appreciated by His family. I also realized that I am a worthy and valuable person, and a precious creation of God.  Since last year (2017), I have been sharing my experience in God through writing short-stories, novels, and blog posts to give fellow Christians faith and hope in their lives.
      I believe joining this forum serves a purpose, and I'm looking forward to get to know you and pursue God together.
      Blessings and faith on!
      John Leung

• By miriam40012
      Hello everyone,

So, I was just wondering since Jesus told us not to bring anything when we preach the gospel in Luke 9:3, then how does that view fit into our modern society? We have Bible apps now and faith-based mobile games like Blue Letter Bible, OnePassion Ministries, Play The Bible, GLOW: Guardian Light Of the World, Reborn Crosswords and others. How do we know what the red line is? Or whether we crossed it unknowingly? Or does the red line even exist? The reason why I'm asking these questions is because some churches are using Christian apps to do evangelism and I'm not saying that it's wrong, because I don't see anything wrong with it, I'm just confuse since I'm only a baby Christian and I don't feel that it is in line with what the Lord Jesus said. 

But if I have a wrong notion about this stuff, then by all means please correct my thinking. I hope to see your opinions on the matter. Thanks!