• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

This subject has been coming up with Great Frequency and IMHO has "Muddied the Waters" on several threads.  I think there is confusion of who "Penned" the Scriptures and the TRUE AUTHOR.

In NO WAY, SHAPE, or FORM am I Implying or Overtly attempting to cast a Disparaging Light on the Men That "Penned" GOD'S WORD, HE chose them for a reason..... and that's good enough for me  :)

I say GOD is the TRUE AUTHOR.....and this is my case:

First of ALL....

(2 Timothy 3:16) "All scripture is given by inspiration of God...."

GOD-BREATHED!!  Whats that tell you?

But I understand some need a little more meat.  As you know, both the Hebrew and Greek Alphabet have Numerical Values assigned to the letters; well................

Here's a couple GEMS:

If you take Genesis 1:1..... (In the beginning GOD created Heaven and the Earth.)  Then take the (number of the Letters and multiply that times the product of the Letters) then Divide that by the (number of the Words times the product of the Words) you get........ 3.1416 (Pi)

Strange but ok, could be just randomness or nothing.

But lets take a look @ the 2nd Major Creation Verse in the Bible which happens to be in the New Testament and in Greek.......Greek Letters also have numerical values.  John 1:1: ( In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD).  Do the same thing.....(number of the Letters and multiply that times the product of the Letters) then Divide that by the (number of the Words times the product of the Words).  Guess what you get:.......... 2.7182 ("e")!!

"e"......Napierian Logarithm or LOG to the base "e".  This limiting value is 2.7182818285.

This number shows up everywhere in mathematics:  Wave Mechanics, Electrical Theory, Advanced Math, Distribution of Prime Numbers, Theory of Probability., Pure Theory of Numbers..etc.)  Oh...and "e" wasn't discovered until the 17th CENTURY!!

Coincidence huh? ....The 2 Main Creation Verses in the BIBLE = The Basic Constants in the Entire UNIVERSE!!!

The GENEALOGY IN GENESIS 5:  Unlike "American" names, Hebrew Names mean something :).   Did Moses Contrive this? ............

GenealogyGenesis5_zpscda8e359.jpg

WOW!!!!!!   PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got another "Jaw Dropper" from Numbers 2:

GOD gave Moses specific instructions on how to set up their camp around the Tabernacle while wondering in the wilderness.  By taking the numbers within each tribe (there were three tribes in each of the 4 camps) and placing per GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS.....if you could fly over the camp, this is what you would see.....

CamparoundtheTabernacle_zpse4cc2750.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  How May Years Before the Cross Was Numbers Written???   PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Equidistant Letter SequencingCoding System

This is pretty amazing....

EquidistantLetterSequence_zps79de6060.jp

Taking (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy)  Using 49 (72) sequences, Genesis shown to Illustrate Technique.....

EquidistantLetterGenesis_zps23c3bd0c.jpg

YOU Get........

TorahCodes_zps3dc07835.jpg

You get Nothing in Leviticus using the Technique.......BUT WAIT :

TorahLeviticus_zps0175f2fa.jpg

TorahpointstoGOD_zpsf4190ae3.jpg

I think we're a bit beyond coincidence!!    Did Moses contrive this?  Or, did Moses receive the text LETTER BY LETTER??  Your Call!!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

(Proverbs 25:2) "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

**(All Slides above Courtesy of Dr. Chuck Missler)**

In closing:  if you have ALOT of spare time, Look up Dr. Ivan Panin.
Graduated from Harvard, PhD in Mathematics in 1882. In 1890...discovered the Heptadic Structure underlying Biblical Text.  He generated 43,000 pages over 50 years....buckle your Seatbelt!!!  There's some Mind Blowing Gems in there...........

GOD IS THE TRUE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

A lot there...will have to go at it one bite at a time...

Pi and "e". Does this work with Spanish or Latin or Hebrew? If it only works with English, which translation does it depend on? Some say "heaven" and others "heavens"?

This is taken from the AKJV.  It's Hebrew and Greek in this particular case

NOTE: The majority of the Heptadic Structures (codes and such) are only revealed through the Textus Receptus or the AKJV.  That may be illuminating  :)

I am a little confused here...the counting of the letters...which language are we talking about? English? Latin? Greek? Hebrew?

Depends on what your counting.  Look @ the Genesis Slide..... that shows an example of the technique and the Language (HEBREW)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

The GENEALOGY IN GENESIS 5:  Unlike "American" names, Hebrew Names mean something :).   Did Moses Contrive this? ............

GenealogyGenesis5_zpscda8e359.jpg

WOW!!!!!!   PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just going to post this in a different thread! I've seen this exact image before. Chuck Missler, right? 

Good stuff! :D

**(All Slides above Courtesy of Dr. Chuck Missler)**

:laugh: Never mind. :laugh:

Guest shiloh357

You know it's intresting that even Sir Isaac Newton realized this and was working on these very things right up until his death.  

You know it's intresting that even Sir Isaac Newton realized this and was working on these very things right up until his death.  

Yes he surely was Brother.

Did you know that Golgotha is 777 meters above sea level and........ is very close to the exact spot Abraham was prepared to Sacrifice Isaac?

GOD and the number 7....absolutely everywhere in Scripture!!!  I lost count of the 7's in Revelation...try it sometime :)

What an AWESOME GOD WE HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

•  

and........ is very close to the exact spot

Haha... "very close to the exact"...ironclad reasoning there.  How can you argue with that? :)

Edited by jerryR34

This may come as no surprise, but I am a huge skeptic to this sort of thing. 

First, we are not even sure where Golgotha was, and if we did, which part of it is 777 meters? The highest part, just any random part or what? 

As for Panin...here are couple closer looks at what he has claimed...

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/panin_mark.html

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/panin.html

Do a Google search of equidistant-letter-sequence and Moby Dick and see all the amazing things it foretold.

Bottom line is people see what they want to see, this to me is no different than the image of Jesus on a burnt piece of toast.

As for codes in the Bible, why not use the one found by Michael Drosnin, you know the one that said the world would end in 2006.