• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I know we can't really say who is the Anti-Christ yet. Its not yet time for us to know. But who do you think is possible in this modern day?

Who I think is VERY possible

The Pope

President Obama

Maybe some one in Iran, Iraq, etc...

I think the Pope is possible because

He has a GREAT influence on EVERYONE.

People look up to him.

He literally sits on a throne.

He is trying to bring in the One World Religion.

He is loved by many.

(I personally think that he leans more towards The False Prophet) 

President Obama

Some people may read this and just think its completely stupid

But a lot of the things that he is trying to do does sound like The Anti-Christ or an Anti-Christ

He is not loved by all, he is hated by many

But the people who do love him, speak of him like he is God and a savior

He is trying to change "Times and law"

He seems to be doing a lot of the same things that Hitler did. Which is a HUGE sign.

I believe God put Hitler on earth for a reason. One, to fulfill prophecy, and to show us what the Anti-Christ will be like, and what to watch for.

Some people that I've talked to, think he's just going to automatically become a one world ruler. But I don't think so. I think he's going to start out like Hitler. He's going to work behind the scenes for a while, maybe as a Governor and work himself up.

Try to have an opened mind, and don't think very literal. Like when it says that he will have a deadly wound. It may not mean he will actually be wounded, it could mean the country or the government he starts in.

Like JFK assassinated.

The presidency was healed

I don't know if Obama can be the Anti-Christ or not, really. But I don't know about all of you, but he just gives me that feeling. Its hard to explain but he is just an evil man, and he just isn't right. I feel it in my gut, you know what I mean?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I do not know.But God knows.Is he alive and well on this Earth right now?I don't know.

I know we can't really say who is the Anti-Christ yet. Its not yet time for us to know. But who do you think is possible in this modern day?

:thumbsup:

I Think The False Messiah Will Be A Very Very Politically Successful Israelite

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

But Then Again, God Knows I've Been Dead Wrong Before :)

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Remember that just because somebody is AN anti-Christ, it doesn't mean to say that they are THE anti-Christ.

I personally don't think that THE anti-Christ has shown his face in public yet.

I just like to be watchful. I think its very important. The Anti-Christ is going to be very good at lying and deceiving, and it wouldn't be hard to fall for it.  I really think that The End is VERY close. If the world doesn't end in my generation, I think its going to be in my kids generation.

Do you guys know that feeling that I'm talking about, btw? Just wondering because I don't know many people who understand it. I think its from God, but I'm not really sure.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Obama is no worse than Woodrow Wilson or F.D. Roosevelt..    it stands to be seen if he does more harm to the country than either of these.        

As for being the Antichrist.....    most likely not....   but it is possible I guess.       I tending to think of the Antichrist as that thing that comes out of the abyss......   and that may well not even be human......     but then again we really are not sure where Obama came from either are we...

Hummmm.....   the plot thickens...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I just like to be watchful. I think its very important. The Anti-Christ is going to be very good at lying and deceiving, and it wouldn't be hard to fall for it.  I really think that The End is VERY close. If the world doesn't end in my generation, I think its going to be in my kids generation.

Do you guys know that feeling that I'm talking about, btw? Just wondering because I don't know many people who understand it. I think its from God, but I'm not really sure.

Yes, I get that feeling too. You only have to look around and see it.

BTW, I don't think that Obama is the anti-Christ, he doesn't fulfill all the criteria. He is possibly one of many forerunners who are setting the scene for when the real anti-Christ appears. His role is to destroy or weaken the U.S. so that Israel stands alone. Israel has to be alone in order to fulfill prophecy.

No we don't know where he comes from exactly. He is very suspicious. He is not for the people, he's for himself and power. from what I've read and heard, he's suppose to be from Libya. And He's obviously a Muslim, NOT a Christian.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Obama might be a stepping stone to the Anti-Christ but I do not think he is the Anti-Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings niki23

Praise & Glory to God,Welcome to Worthy....I wish I had t6he answer for you (& for me) but I do not know ,none of us do but we just have to be of good courage & wait on the Lord!

I don't feel very good about obama but we are told by God to pray for our leaders & authorities so that is just what we must do......there were many evil kings & rulers that did evil in the sight of the Lord & I think there is a few more to come,there should be a big distinction from all this anti-Christs compared to THE anti-Christ but even with that I do hope we will recognize him immediately through Christ our Lord & hold on tight to God!,Amen!

With love-in Christ,Kwik