niki23

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

So what is God's purpose for the use of the Beast(antichrist) ?

God used Pharaoh, Babylon, Medes Persian on Israel.

Will he be dealing with Israel again with this system of the Beast(antichrist) ?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Yeah for sure Bible_Gazer. Israel will regret rejecting Jesus Christ (Yeshua HarMashiach) as Messiah and accepting a false christ. The European Union may be the tool to God's ultimate judgement on Israel. Islam may also play a role.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

Donibm OakWood...

True, the Anti-Christ could be homosexual, and will not have the desire for women. BUT, what if he uses a woman and maybe children for a cover up. It looks "good" to society.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

Didn't Hitler have a wife at some point, but supposedly was homosexual? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe the Masons will finally be able to raise Osiris so he can resume his royal throne..

Osiris/Apollo/Gilgamesh seem to be the same entity in history past just spoken of by different civilizations.....

We found Gilgamesh's tomb right after we went into Iraq a few years ago......    so maybe with our new genetic tinkering we can clone his original body and have it available for him to come out of the abyss and mess us over...   according to  the bible the king of the abyss is Apolloyon, so maybe he is the one.....

Makes about as much sense as anything else....       New rumor number 54689....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Didn't Hitler have a wife at some point, but supposedly was homosexual? 

I don't think Hitler ever had a wife and he was probably not homosexual as he had some particularly weird desires for his niece which later led to her committing suicide. However, there is evidence that a number of leading Nazis were homosexual despite Nazi ideology being against this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I have read that Hitler and Eva Braun were married shortly before they killed themselves at the end of the war.......     I've also read that it wasn't really Hitler and they sneaked off to South America and lived to old age....  

Considering his relationship with the Devil I guess just about anything is possible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I know we can't really say who is the Anti-Christ yet. Its not yet time for us to know. But who do you think is possible in this modern day?

Who I think is VERY possible

The Pope

President Obama

Maybe some one in Iran, Iraq, etc...

I think the Pope is possible because

He has a GREAT influence on EVERYONE.

People look up to him.

He literally sits on a throne.

He is trying to bring in the One World Religion.

He is loved by many.

(I personally think that he leans more towards The False Prophet) 

President Obama

Some people may read this and just think its completely stupid

But a lot of the things that he is trying to do does sound like The Anti-Christ or an Anti-Christ

He is not loved by all, he is hated by many

But the people who do love him, speak of him like he is God and a savior

He is trying to change "Times and law"

He seems to be doing a lot of the same things that Hitler did. Which is a HUGE sign.

I believe God put Hitler on earth for a reason. One, to fulfill prophecy, and to show us what the Anti-Christ will be like, and what to watch for.

Some people that I've talked to, think he's just going to automatically become a one world ruler. But I don't think so. I think he's going to start out like Hitler. He's going to work behind the scenes for a while, maybe as a Governor and work himself up.

Try to have an opened mind, and don't think very literal. Like when it says that he will have a deadly wound. It may not mean he will actually be wounded, it could mean the country or the government he starts in.

Like JFK assassinated.

The presidency was healed

I don't know if Obama can be the Anti-Christ or not, really. But I don't know about all of you, but he just gives me that feeling. Its hard to explain but he is just an evil man, and he just isn't right. I feel it in my gut, you know what I mean?

I agree i think its either the pope or obama however although the pope seems very likely there is one thing he doesnt have that obama does- obama care. they passed the bill without even reading it but i read some of it. the chip that you can buy and sell goes on the right hand or forehead [ sound familer?] and its voulanary right now but in the bill later its going to be mandatory or else beheaded- ya it actually says that. the bible said the mark would bear his name the chip comes from from obamacare- OBAMAcare. also in the bill is the mass production of fema camps, now i have seen them with my own eyes they look like prison with its surrounding walls having spikes pointed inward. they said these things were to keep ppl save but hese things are made t keep ppl in not out.

i understand what you mean about the feeling in your gut the pope and obama give me a bad feeling inside

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

God used Pharaoh, Babylon, Medes Persian on Israel.

Will he be dealing with Israel again with this system of the Beast(antichrist) ?

======================================================

The Beast is a Hybrid.....

(Revelation 13:18) "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

And he's an Assyrian....Confirms Isaiah (10:5, 10:24, 14:25, 31:8), and Micah (5:5, 5:6).

(Hosea 5:15) "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early."

Purpose: To drive Israel to the Wall!!

The only way satan can thwart GOD'S Plan is to Kill the Remnant before they Petition HIM.  (See: Hosea 5:15 above) 

(Micah 2:12) "I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men."

But The LORD has Something for him @ Bozrah....(Petra, today), You've seen it, from Indiana Jones....

Petra2_zps031f303a.jpgPetra1_zps5958cd08.jpg

Petra3_zpsdd3f2167.jpg

(Isaiah 63:1-6) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.  {2} Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?  {3} I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.  {4} For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.  {5} And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.  {6} And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth."

That's Chilling!!!!

(Revelation 14:20) "And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs."

BozrahPetra_zpsa0cd34f5.jpg

(Slides Courtesy of Dr. Chuck Missler)

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Here's my belief on ... Islam.

First: I do not think they have either part nor portion in this.

HOWEVER...

Second: Revelation shows that those who resisted the beast and his nark were BEHEADED.  Catholics have killed true Christians and are made "drunk with the blood of the saints".  Killed Jews by the millions too.  But their methods of death were brutal.  Torture is a sport.  But Islam?  Oh, they cut your HEAD OFF in a moment.  And how long has the title of the "Pope" been shunning Evangelical and Protestant Chritians, but trying to merge Catholocism with Islam (and every other pagan belief)?

... go figure.

So, Rome has never really needed an "army".  Zealots are far worst.  Now, imagine if Catholics and Islam merge ....  Who do you think will be the Vaticans FOOT SOILDIERS?

... better read up on the history of the Vatican and Mecca.

... better research how the Vatican sought to use Mohamed, but lost control once he (Islam) became too powerful ... and enter the Crusades.

Don't believe the lies.

... better you learn about it NOW before the rich and powerful Vatican causes even that side of their history to ... disappear.