IGNORED

Proof of GOD, (without attacking Old Earth or evolution)

Enoch2021

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

"Yes, it's me.  It's in my head....here's the jist:"

That's the point.  Your "science" is so unsatisfying, does not answer questions, is unfalsifiable, and offers no predictive capabilites.  It reminds me of what I've read from Walt Brown which has been thoroughly debunked (such as the hydroplate theory whose energy release would have destroyed the earth).  In spite of it being debunked, YE creationists keep putting it forward...that astounds me. 

================================================================================================

Your whole post is one unmitigated GENERALIZED BASELESS UNSUPPORTED ASSERTION

Your "science" is so unsatisfying, does not answer questions

My science....What Specifically?

is unfalsifiable, and offers no predictive capabilites

What Specifically?

It reminds me of what I've read from Walt Brown which has been thoroughly debunked (such as the hydroplate theory whose energy release would have destroyed the earth).  In spite of it being debunked,

Then this the Coup De Gras.

1   How is this relevant to our discussion.

2.  Thoroughly debunked, eh?  You mean like evolution aka (fairytale for grownups) unverified myth. 

3. It's a skosh better than your Colored Pebble/Garden Hose/Backyard Theory

YE creationists keep putting it forward...that astounds me.

And a sweeping Stereotypical Baseless Irrelevant Assertion with color commentary "cherry on top".

Jerry....please offer something Specific, Relevant, and Substantive.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

"Yes, it's me.  It's in my head....here's the jist:"

That's the point.  Your "science" is so unsatisfying, does not answer questions, is unfalsifiable, and offers no predictive capabilites.  It reminds me of what I've read from Walt Brown which has been thoroughly debunked (such as the hydroplate theory whose energy release would have destroyed the earth).  In spite of it being debunked, YE creationists keep putting it forward...that astounds me. 

================================================================================================

What Specifically?

It reminds me of what I've read from Walt Brown which has been thoroughly debunked (such as the hydroplate theory whose energy release would have destroyed the earth).  In spite of it being debunked,

2.  Thoroughly debunked, eh?  You mean like evolution aka (fairytale for grownups) unverified myth. 

And a sweeping Stereotypical Baseless Irrelevant Assertion with color commentary "cherry on top".

You've admitted you "specific complexity" is made up "in your head".  Again you are arguing from incredulity.  I would recomment Dawkins Climbing Mt. Improbable to help you over the hump on your specific complexity hang up. 

What Specifically?

You've admitted you "specific complexity" is made up "in your head".  Again you are arguing from incredulity.  I would recomment Dawkins Climbing Mt. Improbable to help you over the hump on your specific complexity hang up. 

============================================================================================

The only thing I'd use that book for is kindling..... and I'd feel sorry for the fire.

Please stop recommending Silly Books and stand up for your Ideas and Postulates and SUPPORT THEM.

If you do not have anything substantive to add with your next post then don't waste your time responding because I won't.

But let me say this.....Drop these Childish Games and stop believing then adopting ridiculous fairytales that Grade School Kids with limited critical thinking skills laugh at and get on your knees and Humble Yourself before The Mighty GOD!!!

HE LOVES you more than you can Fathom!!!!   And it's ABSOLUTELY FREE, PAID IN FULL!!!

I didn't make it up Jerry, I came to this conclusion around 5 or 6 years Old.  Watch it's intuitive.....

I'm walking on a beach in Hawaii (They're Spectacular by the Way....I wouldn't get to close to the Water Line, especially on the North Shore) However, I digress.....

I see this big pile a Sand...and I say "Sand Dune".....  The Wind and the Waves Made this.  They're everywhere.

Then.....

I walk by a "Sand Castle" and there are 3 kids shaping it.  Window, Ledges Towers, Steeples, I mean the Whole Nine Yards.  Then I say Intelligence!!

I then Compare and Contrast and make a conclusion:  Sand Dunes (Order) "nature" construct.  Sand Castle (Specific Complexity) Intelligent Design!!

Any questions??

Any questions??

The fact your science education reached its apex at 5 or 6 is very telling.  I won't waste our time with you anymore.  It's also very telling you are posting your "science" on a subforum titled "Faith vs. Science".  What's the point of using science to attempt to prove God when the final answer will be God can do anything, even violate laws of science?

Edited by jerryR34

Any questions??

The fact your science education reached its apex at 5 or 6 is very telling.  I won't waste our time with you anymore.

Whatever helps you sleep @ night. :sleep2:

Oh I forgot, among the 30 or so SPECIFIC questions I asked you on the other thread without so much as a peep...I would like the answer to this, you'll remember it...

H2NCHRCOOH +H2NCHR′COOH -----> (H2NCHRCONHCHR′COOH) + (H2O)

What Type/Name of Reaction is this?

This reaction can go the other way  <------ also; in fact it likes too.  What Type/Name of Reaction is that?

This reaction (Towards the Right) is very important to your thesis, by the way ;)

Any questions??

The fact your science education reached its apex at 5 or 6 is very telling.  I won't waste our time with you anymore.

Oh I forgot, among the 30 or so SPECIFIC questions I asked you on the other thread without so much as a peep...I would like the answer to this, you'll remember it...

This reaction can go the other way  <------ also; in fact it likes too.  What Type/Name of Reaction is that?

This reaction (Towards the Right) is very important to your thesis, by the way ;)

I'm sure if it had disproved evolution I'd have heard of it...haha. 

Any questions??

I'm sure if it had disproved evolution I'd have heard of it...haha. 

Still not answering questions, eh?

Well have you heard of Punctuated Equilibrium??.....I'm sure you heard it @ least 10 times from me.  That Killed darwinian evolution kinda officially.  10 year old logic killed it long before that.

Now what you got is a twisted sort of chimera fairytale...for everyone that wants to justify their beliefs and lifestyle APART FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

There will be a Reckoning Jerry I assure you.

But as I said....HE Loves you Jerry; for the very hairs on your head are all numbered.  Humble Yourself before HIM and HE will lift you up!!!

It's not too late.  I Beg You Sir!!

I appreciate your concern and believe it is genuine.  However, your type of religion/science hybrid, I believe, is what is driving people away from Christ.  Anyone with any science background whatsoever can see through made-up creationist science, and actually begs questions that divert one from the true commands of Christ.  Had I not gone from a Catholic upbringing to a Baptist church that told me the bible was virtually a science book and not to be questioned, I would not be where I am - seeking to quell my cognitive dissonance.  I feel as though folks like you are teling me I can't love science and love Christ at the same time without having to have some bastardized view of science (which is what I believe you have). 

I avoided many of your questions as I feel they have been answered over and over, but, if you would indulge me, can I ask you a question?  Mainstream science says we share 98%+ DNA with Chimps.  Do you know how that number is derived?   

I appreciate your concern and believe it is genuine.  However, your type of religion/science hybrid, I believe, is what is driving people away from Christ.  Anyone with any science background whatsoever can see through made-up creationist science, and actually begs questions that divert one from the true commands of Christ.  Had I not gone from a Catholic upbringing to a Baptist church that told me the bible was virtually a science book and not to be questioned, I would not be where I am - seeking to quell my cognitive dissonance.  I feel as though folks like you are teling me I can't love science and love Christ at the same time without having to have some bastardized view of science (which is what I believe you have). 

I avoided many of your questions as I feel they have been answered over and over, but, if you would indulge me, can I ask you a question?  Mainstream science says we share 98%+ DNA with Chimps.  Do you know how that number is derived?   

I appreciate your concern and believe it is genuine.

And you would be correct.

However, your type of religion/science hybrid, I believe, is what is driving people away from Christ.

This is just a Baseless opinion Jerry, SUPPORT?  My type, eh?  "Real" science and GOD are one and the same..."science" has been corrupted and counterfeited by satan.

Anyone with any science background whatsoever can see through made-up creationist science and actually begs questions that divert one from the true commands of Christ.

Another Baseless opinion.

What True Commands of Christ and how does it relate to your Antecedent?

Had I not gone from a Catholic upbringing to a Baptist church that told me the bible was virtually a science book and not to be questioned, I would not be where I am - seeking to quell my cognitive dissonance.

I too had a Catholic upbringing, which Included not going to Church and never reading the Bible.

Cognitive Dissonance from your "science" world collapsing?

I feel as though folks like you are teling me I can't love science and love Christ at the same time without having to have some bastardized view of science (which is what I believe you have).

No I'm telling you that "True" Science is in perfect alignment with Christ.

"having to have some bastardized view of science (which is what I believe you have)."

Wrong.  It's funny, you make tons of Unsupported Baseless Assertions.  SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENTS/ASSERTIONS SPECIFICALLY JERRY...because if you don't they're just opinions.  You know what they say about opinions, Right?

I avoided many of your questions as I feel they have been answered over and over,

This is Baloney Jerry.....you or anyone else hasn't answered one of my questions.  This is another Baseless Assertion

Mainstream science says we share 98%+ DNA with Chimps.  Do you know how that number is derived?

First off, you're Extrapolating from a Fairytale....... 98%:

“For about 23% of our genome, we share no immediate genetic ancestry with our closest living relative, the chimpanzee."

Ebersberger, I. et al., Mapping human genetic ancestry, Molec. Biol. Evol. 24:2266–2276, 2007.

Down to 77% right quick!!

And, Bear in mind....Even if humans were ‘only’ 4% different this still amounts to 120 million base pairs, equivalent to approximately 12 million words, or 40 large books of information. This is surely an impossible barrier for mutations (random changes) to cross.

Professor David Page of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, the Y chromosomes of chimps and humans are “horrendously different from each other.” (See Nature 463(7278):149 and Nature 463(7280):536-539.)

The proven stability of the Y-chromosome compared to the rest of the human genome, combined with the large differences between human and chimp, is an insurmountable enigma for the human–chimp common ancestry paradigm.

You also need to review "Haldane's Dilemma".  For the final nail in this Chimp Fiasco.

We also share 50% of our DNA with Bananas.  Tobacco and Humans have 46 Chromosomes....are you saying that your great great great (Ad Infinitum) Grandfather was Hommo-Tobacco??

Just because the Lug Nuts from a Jeep fit on a Chevy doesn't mean they both "evolved" from a Tin Can 3 Billion Years ago Jerry.