• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Jealousy is not a sin.  If it were then YHWH would be a sinner -- but He is not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Jealousy is not a sin.  If it were then YHWH would be a sinner -- but He is not.

Jealousy is a big sin.You are mistaken.

Well Bo Peep, your saying so doesn't make you right.

I prefer the Word of God.  < Deut 6:15 "for YHWH thy God in the midst of thee is a jealous God."  If jealousy were a sin, then God would be a sinner.  But He is not.

"Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that ye should follow his steps:  who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth"

"Great and marvelous are thy works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are thy ways, thou King of the  ages."

"O YHWH, the God of Israel, thou art righteous"

"Who shall not fear, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy; for all the nations shall come and  worship before thee; for thy righteous acts have been made manifest."

Bo Peep, I suggest that you do a concordance study of all the Bible passages on jealousy.

Edited by EnochBethany

Guest Francis Drake

Pride of man essentially means "we can do it without God".

It is pride that makes us reject salvation.

God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud

Stubborn pride makes the unbeliever reject the convicting presence of the Holy Spirit when he comes alongside him.

Thus pride alone, leads to blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Pride essentially says, "I am the source, the root of all decisions of what is right or wrong, good or evil. I am the Logos and don't need God!"

That is what Satan offered Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and that is what they ate on behalf of all mankind. Man, not God, shall be the source, the Logos.

That is why death is the only solution.

Thankfully someone took our place of death.

Unless like many fools, you believe you have what it takes to remain independent of God. LOL 

Not all sins are equal otherwise we wouldn't have been told of the unforgivable sin.

Pride may be the worst as it is Satan's original pride that caused all his mess in the first place.

Other sins cannot be thought of as being different from the unforgivable sin of unbelief. Since only non-believers have to pay for their own sin, which includes the sin of unbelief, than all sin is equal. They all lead to spiritual death unless one is saved, in which case Christ paid the price. The Bible does describe different degrees of punishment for those sent to the Lake of Fire. Specifically the Beast, the anti-Christ and Satan of course. I think that we can extrapolate from there that the souls of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, and others who have committed atrocities against GOD and mankind throughout history will have to endure a special type of eternal punishment ment only for them. Again, I would think that if there are special rewards in Heaven for certain Saints, then there are probably special "rewards" in the Lake of Fire for certain sinners. It's only just, LOL! And GOD is a just GOD.

Not all sins are equal otherwise we wouldn't have been told of the unforgivable sin.

Pride may be the worst as it is Satan's original pride that caused all his mess in the first place.

Other sins cannot be thought of as being different from the unforgivable sin of unbelief. Since only non-believers have to pay for their own sin, which includes the sin of unbelief, than all sin is equal. They all lead to spiritual death unless one is saved, in which case Christ paid the price. The Bible does describe different degrees of punishment for those sent to the Lake of Fire. Specifically the Beast, the anti-Christ and Satan of course. I think that we can extrapolate from there that the souls of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, and others who have committed atrocities against GOD and mankind throughout history will have to endure a special type of eternal punishment ment only for them. Again, I would think that if there are special rewards in Heaven for certain Saints, then there are probably special "rewards" in the Lake of Fire for certain sinners. It's only just, LOL! And GOD is a just GOD.

I can not see a sweet unbelieving little ole grandma who had always helped people and been a nice lady suffering the same kind of punishment as Hitler.It just does not make sense.Not with God's love,mercy and Grace.

GOD's jealousy is a rightous jealousy as the Jews and Christians, praise, and glory belong to HIM and HE will not loose or share us and them to anyone or anything. Man's jealousy is different in that it is rooted in covetousness, which makes our jealousy sinful.

I prefer the Word of God.  < Deut 6:15 "for YHWH thy God in the midst of thee is a jealous God."  If jealousy were a sin, then God would be a sinner.  But He is not.

"Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that ye should follow his steps:  who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth"

"Great and marvelous are thy works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are thy ways, thou King of the  ages."

"Who shall not fear, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy; for all the nations shall come and  worship before thee; for thy righteous acts have been made manifest."

Bo Peep, I suggest that you do a concordance study of all the Bible passages on jealousy.

Maybe you should do a concordance study on pride.

I can not see a sweet unbelieving little ole grandma who had always helped people and been a nice lady suffering the same kind of punishment as Hitler.It just does not make sense.Not with God's love,mercy and Grace.

Exactly. They will be in the same place for sure, but I imagine that GOD has something more intense in store for the worst of the worst.

Maybe you should do a concordance study on pride.

Well, pride is a big sin, & certainly an important topic as in Dan 4.