• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Jesus said that if we had the faith of a mustard seed we could instruct mountains to go into the sea and they should obey us.

This same man raised the dead, healed the sick and made the blind to see again.

I have believed and therefore spoke and found that the elements have not obeyed my voice. Prove all things.

Today a word of wisdom came to me that I need to prove.

The word said "it means faithfulness. Your ability to speak to the creation and have it obey you is directly proportional to your faithfulness in walking as the Son of God".

I am setting a course to prove out this word by first bathing it in prayer for help. I have had experience in the past that supports the doctrinal position but understand that that does not prove it true.

I would like to hear from others so I have created this thread to probe the matter. All are welcome to join the discussion. God bless each of you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

I believe that there are two keys to miracle faith. One is that whatever you are declaring has to be according to the will of the Father. Our job is to bring heaven's will to earth, not to use the Holy Spirit to impose our will upon heaven and earth. The second is found in Jesus' words regarding "nothing doubting". Doubt is the opposite of faith and cannot be mixed with it. The only way to overcome doubt is to be immersed in the word and walk in the Spirit. I think that this is where your idea on "faithfulness" comes in and is definitely pertinent! 

I believe that there is a crucially important first step to walking in "mountain moving faith." This is surrender or submission to God. The idea is best shown in Rom 12:1-2. If we offer ourself as a living sacrifice (totally submit), resisting conformity to the world, our mind will be renewed by the Spirit and we will then know the will of God. Once we certainly know the will of God, it is a matter of obediently carrying it out, fighting every doubt by taking the thoughts captive as they arise, and declaring the will of God boldly and confidently until it is accomplished. The entire process must be led and quickened by the Spirit, as it is His power and not our own, His delegated authority being exercised to carry out His will and command. It is actually quite a simple concept that we are God's representative, so we only have delegated authority to do the things that He orders and wills to be done. If we are not sure what His will is, we had better submit, pray, and get revelation (back to rom 12:1-2). 

I said this is a relatively simple concept, but not at all easy to carry out from start to finish! Satan and his demonic horde, the world secular system, and our own sinful nature all work to interrupt and taint us each step of the way! Simple.....not easy!!

Blessings, Andy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Thank you for the words to ponder Andy

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

Thank you for the words to ponder Andy

Very welcome, brother. It encourages me that you are serious about walking in the kind of supernatural mindset and reality that is presented in the NT, and Jesus exhorts the believer to believe in and practice. Desiring any gift is the first step!

I also want to clarify that though I have seen some definite results in what I shared with you (it is simple biblical truth, so I should expect it results!), I am working and growing every day in walking it out more "faithfully"!

Miracle Blessings, Andy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I agree that we must walk in the Spirit, obeying His leading and instruction. Jesus said and did only what the Father revealed for Him to do. If we do the same, it is not our responsibility to carry out the deed, it is God's.

The same is true for evangelism. If we are faithful to share the Gospel, it is God Who brings forth the fruit. We can't save anybody. All we can do is be obedient to our part. Of course, love is still the most important ingredient.

It takes guts to step out in obedience, risking being made a fool of. But it is also exciting and very rewarding. On the other had, we can expect opposition when God is being glorified. We will be treated as Jesus was.