Sign in to follow this  
Ashley Renee

Hello, everyone!

Hello, and God Bless,

I'm Ashley, 27 year old legally separated mother of two girls living in Newport, PA. I was married to my kids' father for three years, but, it turned out to be a toxic marriage on most levels. Last year I turned back to God after years, and I do mean, years of spiritual rebellion, and being misled. In my teens I was seeking an 'alternative' path to spiritually and that led me to Wicca/paganism. What caused me to turn away in the first place was what I witnessed in the church I was attending as a child; hypocrisy, gossip, and somewhat of a cult-like personality from the pastor. Eventually, my young mind thought that what I was seeing WAS Christians and Christianity as a whole. I know now that what I saw was people who had the false spirit; not the true spirit. But God is now is my life, he has blessed me and my girls and I'm thankful everyday.

I hope to meet some wonderful people here. :laughing:   

Welcome sis. Glad that you now belong to the family of God. Amen!

Blessings Ashley Renee!

Welcome to Worthy.....Praise & Glory to God that He has called you by name ,Halleluliah!Praise Jesus!   You are indeed going to meet wonderful people here,your Brothers & Sisters in Christ!

Stop by the chat room & introduce yourself......you can fellowship & have live chat 24/7 with a beautiful group of folks!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome to Worthy!! Is God not wonderful?? He loves His children SO much and unlike humans is quick to forgive!!

:grin::angel:

Hello and welcome to worthy.

It sounds like God has pulled you out of a very hot fire. I grew up in a very superficial church as well, but it sent me searching for a church where God could feed me and where His word was treasured. Now we have a solid foundation in Jesus Christ. It is a place of safety and rest in Him, in spite of what goes on around us. Peace, my friend.