IGNORED

Hello. I am freaked out that i commited the unforgivable sin!

kirbyplayers

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have been worshiping Jesus Christ my entire life! But one time i was doing crime, and i was told by the holy spirit not to do this, but i refused to listen to him, and i hated and denied the holy spirit for a week out of anger. I kicked him out of my heart. I then got arrested. But a couple days later i realized what i have done, repented, said im sorry jesus crying in my cell for days and accepted the holy spirit into my heart now. I truly meant it and want to get back into a relationship with Jesus Christ. Is there hope for me to get back to Christ and is it too late?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I would say that if your worried about it then you haven't committed it. I would say the answer is to go to Christ in prayer and spend time in the Bible.

well before i repented i was glad i did it for a week. But now i regret it so much. I think i did commit the unforgivable sin. But i want jesus back.

What happens if one denied the holy spirit but changes his mind? Is he wtill forgiven?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

from my understanding, there is no coming back from the unpardonable sin. But, there is also no want to either. If your worried about it, you didnt commit it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I think what you did, was rebel for a time. I have too, and yes, during rebellion we do become angry. The Lord allowed you your rebellion and taught you a good lesson from it. The fact that you learned that lesson and came back to Christ is a great thing! Don't worry that you committed the unforgivable sin, if you had, you wouldn't be so concerned about it, you would.be blind to the Truth would you not, if The Lord was done with you? But He is not done with you because He has led you back to Him with more love for Him than you probably ever had. Some of us have to learn the hard way, but remember this. "He who has been forgiven much, loves much". Luke 7:36 - 50

Well, i almost commited the unforgivable sin. Like I after i did that i had no regrets until i decided to come back to jesus, even though i think i am unforgivable! I had such anger in my heart at the time, and then i decided to turn back to god and jesus! I don't think god pulled me back towards him. Will he accept me again?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Yes He will accept you. Don't worry. And your relationship will be even better now because it is something you truly desire.

I have been worshiping Jesus Christ my entire life! But one time i was doing crime, and i was told by the holy spirit not to do this, but i refused to listen to him, and i hated and denied the holy spirit for a week out of anger. I kicked him out of my heart. I then got arrested. But a couple days later i realized what i have done, repented, said im sorry jesus crying in my cell for days and accepted the holy spirit into my heart now. I truly meant it and want to get back into a relationship with Jesus Christ. Is there hope for me to get back to Christ and is it too late?

~

Trust

Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matthew 12:22-32

Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

This should help you Kirbyplayers

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.