• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

1)

Matt 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of Me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of Me. 

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after Me, is not worthy of Me.

If you want to be worthy, do the exact opposite.  Love God first and foremost, even when your family disagrees and doesn't want you to, and carry the Cross of obedience.

2)
Matthew 22:8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

If you want to be worthy, do the opposite.  Answer the call.

3)

Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance,

I used to wonder, what could man offer that could evern be pleasing to God.  What could I do or say that pleases Him?  Nothing takes Him by surprize.  But I know the offering that He desires.  I know the thing He will accept.  A BROKEN SPIRIT AND A CONTRITE HEART.  TRUE REPENTANCE and a TURN TO HOLINESS is what He will accept as an acceptable sacrifice/offering.

4)

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Be counted worthy to escape by watching and praying.  Obedience and seeking His face.

5)

Acts 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name

This is an intersting one.  Many do not praise God when they are persecuted or His sake when they obey and serve Him.  Be happy to be considered by God to suffer for Him.

6)

Col. 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Represent Him in word and in deed.  Keep you mind stayed on Him.  Hard to do with so many distractions everywhere.  Then ask Him to quiet you and center your heart in Him.  Sow much and you will reap much.  Study and spend time with God, and you will increase in the knowledge of God.

7)

... and praise God, for we serve Him who ALONE is WORTHY!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Greetings.   :)

The Welcome forum is what it says.

Welcome to Worthy.

This forum's description (Worthy Welcome) is:

"Shalom! Welcome to Worthy Boards,

introduce yourself and join our Christian community!"

Feel free to introduce yourself as you join our community.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.

As you now have more than five posts please use the other forums  :thumbsup:

Nigel. (ncn chat servant) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Donibm,,,

Praise & Glory to God,,,,your OP would get alot more visits in the appropriate forum.....perhaps "Absolutely Positive" or "General Discussion"....................this is the welcome forum as ncn has explained but just to let you there are certain people that visit different forums & alot more people could see your lovely post if you moved it as they usually come here just to welcome folks..........................   so check them out & see where you think it would be best to post :mgcheerful:                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

Welcome to Worthy!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00