LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Have you ever had so much bad happen to you that you feel you are starting to lose your faith? I dont want to. But so much bad has happen. I dont have the faith for this. Maybe admiting my weakness in faith is away to over come it? I dont want to lose my faith. Because right now it is the only thing that has not been taken from me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Have you ever had so much bad happen to you that you feel you are starting to lose your faith? I dont want to. But so much bad has happen. I dont have the faith for this. Maybe admiting my weakness in faith is away to over come it? I dont want to lose my faith. Because right now it is the only thing that has not been taken from me.

Maybe He's putting a lot of trust in you....   In Satan's face example of a follower like Job.

May not be pleasant, but you may well be affecting people around you in a really positive way if you can keep it all together..

Praying.......

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've been there.

All I can do is give you a big

:bighug:

and lift a prayer for you before the Lord.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings LadyKay,

I can't really understand how it feels that one is losing their faith but I sure know what it is to have many awful things happen,to lose my health,everything I ever owned to be taken away,to lose the ones I love the most & when things got really tough....,it only got worse................but my faith,no      LadyKay,without my faith,without my Lord & Savior Christ Jesus,I could not have possibly survived the things that I have....& do

There is no devil in hell that is going to steal the Joy that the Lord puts in my heart,the Praise the Lord puts on my lips,the Peace that surpasses ALL understanding & the Grace that my Father has freely given me (that is sufficient)....BECAUSE of THE FAITH I have in my JESUS.......................I am rich beyond all the wealth of Solomons gold,I am free in Christ Jesus & I am Blessed to be His

You must keep your eye on the prize,this world,this life is so temporary............I am so grateful to have had a terminal illness to give me a clear understanding of how fragile life really is that I can now truly appreciate every day that God grants me.......we have to hold every moment precious,a gift.............God did not have to wake us up this morning,but He did......as for me,I will try my best to make it count and tell somebody that  love them,just as Christ does

I love you LadyKay & it saddens me to hear you feel so sorry for yourself......Jesus loves you so much & He has not lost faith in you.......God was the One Who opened your eyes this morning.....is that not a reason to have faith?If you want to talk you can PM me anytime you like.............I don't know what could be so awful but I am willing to listen....God Bless you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1987

use to know that feeling

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Blessings LadyKay,

I can't really understand how it feels that one is losing their faith but I sure know what it is to have many awful things happen,to lose my health,everything I ever owned to be taken away,to lose the ones I love the most & when things got really tough....,it only got worse................but my faith,no      LadyKay,without my faith,without my Lord & Savior Christ Jesus,I could not have possibly survived the things that I have....& do

There is no devil in hell that is going to steal the Joy that the Lord puts in my heart,the Praise the Lord puts on my lips,the Peace that surpasses ALL understanding & the Grace that my Father has freely given me (that is sufficient)....BECAUSE of THE FAITH I have in my JESUS.......................I am rich beyond all the wealth of Solomons gold,I am free in Christ Jesus & I am Blessed to be His

You must keep your eye on the prize,this world,this life is so temporary............I am so grateful to have had a terminal illness to give me a clear understanding of how fragile life really is that I can now truly appreciate every day that God grants me.......we have to hold every moment precious,a gift.............God did not have to wake us up this morning,but He did......as for me,I will try my best to make it count and tell somebody that  love them,just as Christ does

I love you LadyKay & it saddens me to hear you feel so sorry for yourself......Jesus loves you so much & He has not lost faith in you.......God was the One Who opened your eyes this morning.....is that not a reason to have faith?If you want to talk you can PM me anytime you like.............I don't know what could be so awful but I am willing to listen....God Bless you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I am going to quote you to some of my christian acquaintances!  Praise the Lord sis, you are quick with the true encouragement from God, such a blessing!

Lady Kay, listen to her, she is sooooooo right!

Blessings all :)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Zion!

Sis,God Bless you & let us give God ALL the Glory!!!!!

I have to ask,is that a real cloud??????That photo is gorgeous!

All my love,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

did I miss a cloud photo?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry to hear you are hurting.