EnochBethany

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

If there were proof, we would not be having this discussion. 

So you're saying that if there was proof for creationism there would be no discussion too? seems legit.

and the big bang is supported by quantumphysics.

so you trow away quantumphysics

however, your computer is made and works because of this quantumphysics. it's the same physics.

so i suggest you trow away your computer too then...

This topic has veered way off from a discussion on morality, but I think that discussion seems to have run it's course.

Please don't take offense, but your argument about computers running on quantum physics is a really bad argument, because you're equivocating.

Quantum physics is the study of physics on the quantum level. Quantum physics can also mean the actual physical workings on the quantum level itself. The way you're making your argument is by switching between the two definitions and this is an equivocation.

It is the actual physical workings that's operative in the computer and not the theories and mathematical models comprising the study of quantum mechanics that's operative in the computer.

If we remove your equivocation your argument looks as follows:

Shiloh denies the big bang.

The Big Bang is supported by the THEORIES of quantum physics.

Computers work by the OPERATION of quantum physics.

Therefore Shiloh should deny his computer.

See the problem?

quantumphysics has mathematical and physical (observated) proof that something can appear from nothing in the quantumfog.

This is something we hear quite often, but the problem here is that when physicists use the word "nothing" they don't means nothing, they mean something, and that something IS the quantum fog.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1997

This is something we hear quite often, but the problem here is that when physicists use the word "nothing" they don't means nothing, they mean something, and that something IS the quantum fog.

The quantum fog is used as a describtion of a size. Everywhere, but on a very very very small length.

The thing i described is quantum fluctuation: In quantum physics, a quantum vacuum fluctuation (or quantum fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space. That means that conservation of energy can appear to be violated, but only for small values of t (time). This allows the creation of particle-antiparticle pairs.

Edited by Schouwenaars

So you're saying that if there was proof for creationism there would be no discussion too? seems legit.

however, your computer is made and works because of this quantumphysics. it's the same physics.

This topic has veered way off from a discussion on morality, but I think that discussion seems to have run it's course.

Please don't take offense, but your argument about computers running on quantum physics is a really bad argument, because you're equivocating.

Quantum physics is the study of physics on the quantum level. Quantum physics can also mean the actual physical workings on the quantum level itself. The way you're making your argument is by switching between the two definitions and this is an equivocation.

It is the actual physical workings that's operative in the computer and not the theories and mathematical models comprising the study of quantum mechanics that's operative in the computer.

See the problem?

I understand what you try to say.

You're right in a certain way, but a computer really works because quantum theories also.

Like: why do elektrons (elektricity in pc) always takes the shortest way without having been there before?

And please make it more clear, because i still don't really see the main problem.

Quantum theories describe the operation of the quantum.

The quantum makes his computer work.

The theories appear (tested and proved) to be quite correct.

The quite correct theories describe the big bang.

I don't see the problem.

The quantum fog is used as a describtion of a size. Everywhere, but on a very very very small length.

The thing i described is quantum fluctuation: In quantum physics, a quantum vacuum fluctuation (or quantum fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space. That means that conservation of energy can appear to be violated, but only for small values of t (time). This allows the creation of particle-antiparticle pairs.

I thought you were referring to QVF. The quantum vacuum isn't nothing in the sense of "Not any thing". It's a highly energised state and as such it's inaccurate to say that particles come from nothing.

See the problem?

You're right in a certain way, but a computer really works because quantum theories also.

No, computers do not work because of man's theories and speculations about the physical world, they work because of the operation of physics.

Nature doesn't rely on our theories, instead our theories are merely attempts at explaining what nature already does.

Your argument doesn't even work from a computer design aspect. A degree in quantum cosmology is most definitely not a prerequisite for studying electronic engineering and going on to design and build computers. So in every practical sense, neither big bang theory nor it's encompassing scientific field has contributed anything to the existence and operation of Shiloh's computer.

Use of a computer, thus, doesn't require belief in any of the theories of quantum cosmology.

I thought you were referring to QVF. The quantum vacuum isn't nothing in the sense of "Not any thing". It's a highly energised state and as such it's inaccurate to say that particles come from nothing.

I thought the post you quoted explained that?

See the problem?

No, computers do not work because of man's theories and speculations about the physical world, they work because of the operation of physics.

Nature doesn't rely on our theories, instead our theories are merely attempts at explaining what nature already does.

Your argument doesn't even work from a computer design aspect. A degree in quantum cosmology is most definitely not a prerequisite for studying electronic engineering and going on to design and build computers. So in every practical sense, neither big bang theory nor it's encompassing scientific field has contributed anything to the existence and operation of Shiloh's computer.

Use of a computer, thus, doesn't require belief in any of the theories of quantum cosmology.

I explained this in my previous post, before yours.

~

Beloved, I Don't Know This goddess "Nature" That You Speak So Highly Of

And I Can't Find Her, Neither In My Science Books

Nor In God's Big Book Of Jesus

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:21

So I Think You Would Be Wiser If You Were To Express Physical Reality By Using Rational Words Such As:

Creation Doesn't Rely On Our Theories, Instead Our Theories Are Merely Lame Attempts At Explaining What Creation Already Is And Does.

Note: See The Holy Bible To Uncover The Massive Failure Of Science To Correctly Model Both Creation History

And The Coming End Times Events And To Explain The Affects Of Sin Upon Mankind And Creation

And To Predict The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Christ

Upon The Souls Of Believers.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

Love, Joe

Hi Fresno, the quote you're attributing to Schouwenaars is actually by me. He was merely quoting me in his response.

Hi Fresno, the quote you're attributing to Schouwenaars is actually by me. He was merely quoting me in his response.

Sorry~!

It Is Removed