• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

This is a topic that I was motivated to start by someone in this Worthy family. He believed in what I believe concerning the white horse rider of Revelation 6. The white horse rider is a religion (Christianity to be exact), the bow he held is God's word (The bible) that shoots arrows (God's word or Judgement messages) that pierce the heart and the spirit dividing them assunder. The crown given to the rider is a symbol of victory and authority. The horse he rode on is conquest.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It is the Antichrist.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

It could be Satan coming out from heaven for the last time.  I believe this is at the 3 1/2 year point of the 70th Week.  He was given a crown, Sephanos or lessor crown.  This is Prophecy, not past history.  This a false type of the Second Coming.  At the onset of the 70th Week the A/C dies of a wound and comes back to life, a false type of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Are we going to have a false rapture ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

that could fool a lot of people.....   how could one make that happen?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Jesus would never allow that.You are giving Satan way too much credit and power.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

... that would probably be me as I only typed something similar in these threads yesterday.  And to think ... I thought I was all alone in the world who thought this.  However, there are some distinctive differences.

I do NOT believe that the rider is "Christianity".  I stated that I believe it is psuedoChristianity.  It is RELIGIONS that have SIMILARITIES to true Christianity.  It is a FORM of GODLINESS. 

Here's why:

a) I can see a ton of religions that borrow and distort from Christianity (including Jehovahs Witness, Moonies, Mormons, Christadelphians, .... so many that rose up on the 1800's ... even Islam and the Nation of Islam and 5% and Bahai etc, ... not to mention religious nuts who don't belong to any religion at all - all who honor God with their mouths, claiming to know Him, but whose hearts are far from Him).

b) the other 4 (there are four, for death AND hades are two, not one) are THINGS.  So, why would the first be a human being (antichrist)?  Is that consistent?  Again, why would the first be a man, and the other four be things?  That is not consistent at all.  However, I can and do accept an argument that suggest the first rider is the SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST (not the actual man).  After all, that is what all these religions are ... right?  Don't they ALL oppose the Deity and Truth of our Lord?  They are all of the spirit of antichrist.

I have no opinion on the bow or arrows or crown.  So, we do not think alike in this.  We think similarly.

I would have rather created this subject myself, but, it's no matter.  And I'm sure (though not positive) the other person you saw type this, was me.  I typed it yesterday. 

This isn't something I learned from anyone.  No seminary school.  No professor.  No elder.  No youtube clip.  It came to me as casually as other things to ... when I'm not even looking or studying.  And I do NOT say "this is the absolute truth!"

I simply say this is how {I} see it.  I don't expect anyone to follow.  I don't expect everyone to agree either.  And I know that even saints CAN be doctrinized, and this is a very common and popular teaching that the rider on a white horse is the antichrist ... so, most Christians would dismiss it without even considering what I say.  I presented it to my father (Paster, Ordained Minister, Reverend) and my mother and my sister.  Only my father didn't respond.  That usually means he is considering it.  lol  Or I have presented him something in a different light.

Those who can receive it will receive it.  Those who cannot, well, I don't expect you to.  But I have said WHY I think it is psuedoChristianity.  Similar beliefs.  Adoption and distortion of our faith.  All I will ask of you is for you to show WHY you think it is a man.  Why a man ... when the other riders are not a man?

And one more thing...

If you pay close attention, that rider of a white horse is the DECEPTION that blinds mankind which makes WAY for the other riders to come.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Jesus would never allow that.You are giving Satan way too much credit and power.

A false rapture would not fool those who have been raptured, but it may fool those left behind.

But as you rightly say, Jesus would not allow a false rapture.

Rev 6:1-17 White Horse and Rev 19:11-16 White Horse are not the same. Rev 6 white horse is the antichrist inside the seals and Rev 19 White Horse is Jesus Christ. Rev 6 rider carries a bow whereas Christ’s weapon is a sword (Rev. Rev. 2:12+; Rev. 19:15+). Rev 6 rider is alone whereas Christ is followed by the armies in heaven also riding on white horses (Rev. Rev. 19:14+). Finally, this rider sets forth at the beginning of the Tribulation whereas Christ rides forth at its end. - DRS81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A false rapture would not fool those who have been raptured, but it may fool those left behind.

But as you rightly say, Jesus would not allow a false rapture.

why do you say that???   both of you