Sign in to follow this  
Ley

Early Christian History

I will update my profile soon, but for now...

- i'm a Christian since 1974

- was ordained during the gulf war

- began formal studies in 1977 and still do research, teach, write, and make many mistakes

- became disabled during first gulf conflict

- became a wheelchair user in 2002 from injuries in Kuwait and other sandy places

- have an outreach ministry to my fellow disabled veterans

have one grandchild, and one on the way; son in college to become a crime scene investigator - to graduate soon and get snapped up by either the government, a university, or some law enforcement agency - yes soon to be gone...

member of numerous church organizations, veterans organizations, and aside from books and other stuff, I collect paper stuff that says I "done good" in college or "done graduated"

even writ some books; one is "He Touched Me" (on amazon) and another "Christian Antiquity"  (maybe amazon, lambert publishing)

anyhow, I truly love to meet other folks, tell them about Christ, answer questions, ask questions, and complain (just ask my wife or the rest of the family)

and i'm always so very proud and happy to add to my family in Christ

Welcome Ley.  You will find others here who like early Christian history and Greek.

Thank you for serving and your sacrifices.

Welcome to Worthy.

Welcome and God bless you.

I study and teach NT Greek

Χαῖρε  Ὦ ἀδελφέ,

Χαῖρε σφόδρα ἐν κυρίῳ πάντοτε· πάλιν ἐρῶ, xαῖρε.

I used to teach Greek, & I love the language.

Nice to make your cyber acquaintance.

Χαῖρε  Ὦ ἀδελφέ,

Hello Brother and Philippians 4:4?

Χαῖρε  Ὦ ἀδελφέ,

Hello Brother and Philippians 4:4?

Well, it is not an exact quote from Philippians, but it was inspired by Philippians.  I had to change it to singular number, since in Philip it is plural persons addressed.

Do you know the chorus, "Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I say rejoice?"

You can sing the following to that tune, though you have to use the singular to fit the meter:

Χαῖρε ἐν κυρίῳ πάντοτε· πάλιν ἐρῶ, xαῖρε.

And you can sing it as a round.

That's a scary outfit in your photo.

Edited by EnochBethany