Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dawn1974

I Have a Job Interview Today

19 posts in this topic

I have an interview with a Daycare today. The director will be observing me with children in a Pre-K classroom. I am so anxious right now. As many of you all may know I have been out of work since June 2013. God is finally opening up many doors for me. I just pray that God will put me in the right place. My unemployment has ran out. There are no extensions. I really need a full-time job with benefits.

His will be done!

Prayers and blessings!

Blessings Dawn!

Oh Dawn I am so excited for you.....in Jesus Name ,thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for Dawn & we ask that You direct  her footsteps that will lead her & guide her into the purpose of Your call that Your Will for her be done & we give You all the Glory,Praise & Honor!!!!!

Sis,you are well in the Hands of our Lord,Jehovah Jireh.....................Praise Jesus!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank You all for your prayers and support! The interview and the observation went great. Pray that the director will hire me.

I prayed for you, sister.

Wow! Sis. It's real Great. May Yahweh Yireh grant you your heart desires in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0