Diatheosis

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think this movie could bring someone to know Jesus, even if it is only loosely based on scripture? Could it be the first step? Or will it turn more people away (unbelievers I mean?)

God is calling everyone all the time, it's just a matter will we give in. As long as it's about Jesus, the chance exists. We sure got some watered down gospel going around these days so the risk is there for unwanted impact, considering the background agenda being Luficer fueled. I hardly am going to protest at the cinema, partly due to here it will not even make it to the big theatres, but the deceit is alive and well. So one better sharpen up which Jesus we are going to follow. I've been in the new age and dear mother of God, that version of Him hardly has anything to do with my Savior.

For what we can be thankful, is that Jesus never gives up too easily, even when we do. Would it be not so, I had never made it here.

So yes, God can and will use almost anything possible to bring people to Him, except forcing them. Even when you get your personal revelation you must choose to follow Jesus from day to day.

And yes, for some part deceitful presentations of the truth can and do lead people astray. Such a blessing the Good Shepherd will go after even that one lost lamb.

My biggest issue has not so much to do with the twisting of the Word as such, but the agenda behind it. Sometimes it can be just out of ignorance that people stamble upon God's Word without understanding what it is all about. It's the principalities that are the real issue. The pitiful remnants of the battle they lost already from the beginning. You've got to admire their strength in keeping up the resistance even when they've been defeated for two thousand years by now. That would really eat up my motivation. ;)