Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest HisG

Feeling pretty low at the moment.

16 posts in this topic

Caused by......? Do you know?

May be a midlife crisis!! Ha ha :)

Serious - I wonder if there is such a thing.

It's like I can't even identify the source - just feel low emotionally.

Normally I'm pretty upbeat.

I get like that sometimes.

So I'm normal then lol

Maybe I'm lacking a fat slice of chocolate cake.......

Oh...   now why did you have to say that here at 9:45 PM...

I'll dream about that cake all night...

May be a midlife crisis!! Ha ha :)

Serious - I wonder if there is such a thing.

It's like I can't even identify the source - just feel low emotionally.

Normally I'm pretty upbeat.

Everybody has their up and down moments.

:emot-hug:

I get that way, too.

Of course, I am aware of my "problems" - from a personality type that is prone to melancholy to begin with, to depression struggles I'm still overcoming, to physical conditions that unbalance my hormones (hypothyroid but on medication for that, hypoglycemia - when blood sugar level falls below a certain point I feel instantly slumped - autoimmune diseases doing who-knows-what to my hormones). And of course there's the monthly curse, which screws up the hormones as well.

Sometimes I can figure it's a hormonal drain, and so I just remind myself it's a temporary slump, just get through it. Other times, I can't put my finger on it, and that's frustrating. Of course, I go through circumstances that put a strain on me, and I have yet to learn the art of thankfullness.

I don't now if any of that connects with you, but I share in case something might.

Prayers for the joy of the Lord in your heart - however that gets there!

:emot-hug:

I get that way, too.

Of course, I am aware of my "problems" - from a personality type that is prone to melancholy to begin with, to depression struggles I'm still overcoming, to physical conditions that unbalance my hormones (hypothyroid but on medication for that, hypoglycemia - when blood sugar level falls below a certain point I feel instantly slumped - autoimmune diseases doing who-knows-what to my hormones). And of course there's the monthly curse, which screws up the hormones as well.

Sometimes I can figure it's a hormonal drain, and so I just remind myself it's a temporary slump, just get through it. Other times, I can't put my finger on it, and that's frustrating. Of course, I go through circumstances that put a strain on me, and I have yet to learn the art of thankfullness.

I don't now if any of that connects with you, but I share in case something might.

Prayers for the joy of the Lord in your heart - however that gets there!

Thanks Neb xx your words spoke to me.

I so can relate, it happens, hoping to encourage you here with enjoying some sunshine, listen to some favorite music, and find a quiet moment to be with Him in prayer, His presence is always near us. Hoping this gloom leaves you soon.

desi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0