IGNORED

So I had a rapture dream last night

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

Where I was wasn't really specific (inside a building however), but I knew I was in my own town. This dream took place in the night time. I slowly looked up and there was a big bang and a white light. There was one other guy and me being brought up. I remember floating through the ceiling and Jesus was right there waiting above the roof. I didn't see his face, but I remembered his body and his hands. I wrapped my arms around him, and we both slowly were floating above the atmospheres. In my dream I was thinking in my mind, finally it's happening! I felt incredibly secure in his arms as we were floating away from earth. Then all of a sudden, me, this guy and Jesus were all in this small room without furniture and white walls, carpet. The guy was standing behind me and Jesus. Me and Jesus were kneeling at the windowsill starring out of the window. The guy behind me says, "we should celebrate this victory". Outside of the window was a small pond and green grass and trees and sunshine. The happiness and security and safeness I felt was so strong and good, it's hard to describe. Me and Jesus were just starring out of the window smiling in peace. There are two things that came to my mind in my dream...1) In my dream I was wondering why it was just me and the guy with my family being left behind. It reminded me of Matt 7:13.......and 2) being in the room looking out into the pond and grass and peace, it reminded me of Luke 16 and Abraham's Bosom. Either way, I am never ever going to forget this dream. - Love, David

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

yep sounds like a true rapture dream. i have had several myself where i was randomly taken. i just think the wait is torture lol

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

Thus saith ol Eliphaz the Temanite, miserable "friend" of Job:

Q
12     Now a thing was  secretly brought to me,
    And mine ear received a whisper thereof.
13     In thoughts from the visions of the night,
    When deep sleep falleth on men,
14     Fear came upon me, and trembling,
    Which made all my bones to shake.
15     Then  a spirit passed before my face;
    The hair of my flesh stood up.
16     It stood still, but I could not discern the appearance thereof;
    A form was before mine eyes:
     There was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,
17     Shall mortal man  be more just than God?"

unQ

"And it was so, that, after Jehovah had spoken these words unto Job, Jehovah said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends; for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right,"

Why would anyone believe an Eliphaz-ish claim to a vision or dream from the Lord?

To authenticate prophecy requires that a prophet be able to make infallible short term predictions that come true.  I conclude from 1 Cor 13 that prophecy, as a gift, has ceased in the Church Age.  In the OT death penalty was prescribed for claiming to be a prophet falsely.    To authenticate a prophet requires infallible predictions that come true.  Before anyone is to believed as a prophet, he must first demonstrate ability to predict the future.

Years ago, I ran into a woman who claimed a vision/dream as to how Christ was coming back this year.  I told her she was a false prophet.

"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like a flame of fire, and his feet are like unto burnished brass: 19 I know thy works, and thy love and faith and ministry and   patience, and that thy last works are more than the first. 20 But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants"

Now it should be noted that the post which began this thread did not claim to be a vision or dream from the Lord.

So one would not classify that poster as an Eliphaz or a Jezebel.

Q

unQ

"And it was so, that, after Jehovah had spoken these words unto Job, Jehovah said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends; for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right,"

Why would anyone believe an Eliphaz-ish claim to a vision or dream from the Lord?

Of course the Original Post on this thread is not an Eliphaz-ish vision, but just a human dream; and this is not a comment on the Original Post.

To authenticate prophecy requires that a prophet be able to make infallible short term predictions that come true.  I conclude from 1 Cor 13 that prophecy, as a gift, has ceased in the Church Age.  In the OT death penalty was prescribed for claiming to be a prophet falsely.    To authenticate a prophet requires infallible predictions that come true.  Before anyone is to believed as a prophet, he must first demonstrate ability to predict the future.

Years ago, I ran into a woman who claimed a vision/dream as to how Christ was coming back this year.  After a year with no return of Christ, I told her she was a false prophet.

Q

unQ

Years ago, I ran into a woman who claimed a vision/dream as to how Christ was coming back this year.  I told her she was a false prophet.

These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like a flame of fire, and his feet are like unto burnished brass: 19 I know thy works, and thy love and faith and ministry and   patience, and that thy last works are more than the first. 20 But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants"

first off i would like to note the gift of prophecy has not and will not cease until the end. second merely recieving a dream or vision does not make one a prophet and third who knows? maybe she was right maybe jesus will return this year. i end with this. in the last day God says i will pour out my spirit on all ppl. your sons and daughters will prophesy your young men will see visions your old men will dream dreams

Q

unQ

Now it should be noted that the post which began this thread did not claim to be a vision or dream from the Lord.

So one would not classify that poster as an Eliphaz or a Jezebel.

first off i would like to note the gift of prophecy has not and will not cease until the end. second merely recieving a dream or vision does not make one a prophet and third who knows? maybe she was right maybe jesus will return this year. i end with this. in the last day God says i will pour out my spirit on all ppl. your sons and daughters will prophesy your young men will see visions your old men will dream dreams

1 Cor 13 says that prophecy would cease; & it has.

If one receives a vision or dream & then published it, that would be a prophecy.

There is no possibility of the lady being right who said Christ would return that year because that year came & went long ago!

Scripture says,

"And it shall be in the last days, saith God,

I will pour forth of my Spirit upon all flesh:

And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,

And your young men shall see visions,

And your old men shall dream dreams:

18     Yea and on my  servants and on my  handmaidens in those days

Will I pour forth of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.

19     And I will show wonders in the heaven above,

And signs on the earth beneath;

Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:

20     The sun shall be turned into darkness,

And the moon into blood,"

We are not at that point yet.  This happens during or at the end of Daniel's 70th week, during or at the end of the Great Tribulation. But we are not there yet.

As for prophecy, it shall cease!  And it has ceased for the Church age.

Now if you have a person who predicts the future infallibly, with indisputable fulfillments & no errors, you might have a case.  But show the proof!  We should not suffer any false prophet Jezebel.

So one would not classify that poster as an Eliphaz or a Jezebel!

Guest DRS81

fire-heart, I apologize if I sound weird, but I am fairly new to dreams. I'm a born again Christian, and I'm 33 years old. What do you think Jesus is saying to us with rapture dreams? Blessings, David.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

DRS81......I wonder, did you feel complete in the presence of The Lord, even without your family being taken?  Did you know the other person that went up with you?  I have never had a rapture dream.  But I would surely like to have one.

Q

unQ

1 Cor 13 says that prophecy would cease; & it has.

If one receives a vision or dream & then published it, that would be a prophecy.

There is no possibility of the lady being right who said Christ would return that year because that year came & went long ago!

Scripture says,

"And it shall be in the last days, saith God,

I will pour forth of my Spirit upon all flesh:

And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,

And your young men shall see visions,

And your old men shall dream dreams:

18     Yea and on my  servants and on my  handmaidens in those days

Will I pour forth of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.

19     And I will show wonders in the heaven above,

And signs on the earth beneath;

Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:

20     The sun shall be turned into darkness,

And the moon into blood,"

We are not at that point yet.  This happens during or at the end of Daniel's 70th week, during or at the end of the Great Tribulation. But we are not there yet.

As for prophecy, it shall cease!  And it has ceased for the Church age.

Now if you have a person who predicts the future infallibly, with indisputable fulfillments & no errors, you might have a case.  But show the proof!  We should not suffer any false prophet Jezebel.

i am not going to debate with you on this if you dont want to understand then thats between you God but i have seen the future and i am watching it unfold before my very eyes. that is how i know god was warning me.

Guest DRS81

1x1is1, yes I did feel complete. I was just in (wondering mode or curious) why there wasn't more people. As we were starting to float into the sky I didn't care anymore. I was just happy to be with the Lord. I did not know the other person, I was just aware another person was coming up too. It was a guy. Blessings, David.